1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
it is not the quantity but the quality that counts
it must be said that the models are complex

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
That's pretty good, I think Azel is a bit too thick though in comparison to the actual game. I mean, there's no rule that says you can't make her thicker if you like, but yeah, I think Azel's hips and thighs are a bit slimmer and her boobs aren't quite as big in the game.

Jamie is spot on though, and you really nailed both of their faces.

• Love
Reactions: jfredy78
Mar 6, 2018
I am pretty sure either of these are the model used for Ryker:

Alexis (?):

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know what assets where used for Fyona?

I think Darcy8 is used as the base for the model mixed with the bodybuilder morph for her body and the killmonger hair style.

However, there is still alot missing to get somewhat of a similar result. So if anyone has any suggestion, please share!

Darcy8:
Full Body Morphs:
Killmonger Hair:

Reactions: jfredy78

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
Hey ... I just stumbled upon this fan art page but there is one thing that is perplexing me ... what game is the fan art for? What does WMV stand for? I've gotta recommend that someone update the first post to include a little basic information :)

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Hey ... I just stumbled upon this fan art page but there is one thing that is perplexing me ... what game is the fan art for? What does WMV stand for? I've gotta recommend that someone update the first post to include a little basic information :)
WMV is the name of the game.

Reactions: cricket-x

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
WVM is the name of the game. The dev has not shared what WVM stands for either.

Reactions: cricket-x
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote