preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
That's very true. But usually they're similar in some regard. Stars to ducks is a bit steep.
Sure, and don't get me wrong, I totally understand what you're saying and I agree, but the Alabama "Crimson Tide" has an elephant on their sideline. Auburn Tigers (one of three Tiger schools in the SEC) are also relatively well known as the War Eagles due to their fight song.

All I'm trying to say is you can totally have some fun with it if you'd like to, in fact it might play more into the slightly abstract but still fairly realistic theme.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
ONE OF THE BEST IF NOT THE BEST HAREM GAMES EVER..
If he got above average dick it would be good too. At least he has other qualities than size of his tool which is damn nice.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I'd like to hear some things basketball related or not that you'd like to see in the game. :)
Joking sex stuff like dribble practice on a nice set of boobs.

If everything wasn't paid for, I would say street money games.

Bets, someone could bet him to do a thing in game, he can try, but it may impact the game.

I thought the goose thing was about untitled goose game and how that became popular. Geese are assholes.

The mascot could have forgotten the costume on a heater or something and it gets weirdly melted, so when they show up mid-game it looks like a Salvador Dali painting.

I look at the above as just some hi-jinks that can happen to make the school look interesting or mocked during those T.V. segments, get some hot jokes/puns in there via a Charles Barkley like personality.

Unsure if Mackey actually makes house music or cares about it. If he does maybe put it on for a cheer routine to win him over.

Study of tapes, team practice, team building exercises.

Half-time shows, dunk contests, etc.

Booing/Cheering sections

Music, like space jam, or other songs with slam/jam, basketball themes. Maybe some high school musical.

Joke games, if you are old enough to remember MTV Rock n Jock basketball games with 10 and 50 point baskets that were almost on the ceiling.

Uniforms get destroyed and so they have to order new ones, but the place mixes them up with some mathletes team design and now the Stars have fractal designs for their uniforms.

Reactions: Braindrop

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'd like to hear some things basketball related or not that you'd like to see in the game. :)
First and foremost: The Bailey-Rainn-MC threesome I mentioned earlier... *cough*
(I really need that in my Creampie Hall of Fame... ;) )

Some kind of social media integration would be fitting (since it's a part of the business these days - doesn't need to be huge, but maybe give 3 choices for what to post after a game and having an indicator of how many fans MC has depending on his and the team's performance would be sweet).

And I think you're gonna do that anyways, but I hope teambuilding (on and off court) will get the attention it deserves.

That's about it, I'll just trust you "with the rest"... ;)

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
Probably one of the best game I've ever played.The plot, the graphics, dialogues are all amazing. Just keep doing what you do dude and please don't listen to some random idiot's fetishes etc and end up spoiling the game. I'll be honest, I've never considered supporting the devs(as most of them are milkers) but your work makes me change my mind. Still in college tho, but I would like to support your work as soon as I am able to. One more thing, I've read a comment here stating one of your future goals is to change the game into sandbox. Humble request,please try to keep it a VN as imo it'll lose it's charm if converted to Sandbox. I'm in no position to make any demands but please consider this request if possible. All in all,you're worthy of every single penny donated to your Patreon and I believe that'll be the case in future too. Don't push yourself too hard in fulfilling your fans requests. We all would love to see the game grow. You and this game have a lot of potential and considering the fact that you're doing it all by yourself makes me even respect you more.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Probably one of the best game I've ever played.The plot, the graphics, dialogues are all amazing. Just keep doing what you do dude and please don't listen to some random idiot's fetishes etc and end up spoiling the game. I'll be honest, I've never considered supporting the devs(as most of them are milkers) but your work makes me change my mind. Still in college tho, but I would like to support your work as soon as I am able to. One more thing, I've read a comment here stating one of your future goals is to change the game into sandbox. Humble request,please try to keep it a VN as imo it'll lose it's charm if converted to Sandbox. I'm in no position to make any demands but please consider this request if possible. All in all,you're worthy of every single penny donated to your Patreon and I believe that'll be the case in future too. Don't push yourself too hard in fulfilling your fans requests. We all would love to see the game grow. You and this game have a lot of potential and considering the fact that you're doing it all by yourself makes me even respect you more.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-3-braindrop.35910/post-2338727 no need to be worried :)

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Thank you so much for the kind words. <3

Yeah, there's no sandbox planned. That was something old me put as a (I believe $500 goal?) on patreon because 1. I never thought I'd reach that amount. 2. If I ever did it would be a year or two into this.

I also should have never used the term sandbox, that was a mistake on my part. The plan in my mind was to have a system in which you decide your day. So lets say you wake up and you're prompted with the choice to either hit up a gym or sleep in? Do you go to class or do you skip? Do you train in the evening or do you go to a party?... Those choices paired with an interactive map where you pretty much just click the one you pick. It goes further than that but pretty much not at all what people thought I meant by it. There was never going to be a "Go to gym and spam spacebar and be loud as fuck for 30 seconds straight and now do that again another 50 times to see this scene.".

TL;DR: So yeah, we're sticking with solely choice based VN :)

sopanoob

Jun 24, 2018
Thank you so much for the kind words. <3

Yeah, there's no sandbox planned. That was something old me put as a (I believe $500 goal?) on patreon because 1. I never thought I'd reach that amount. 2. If I ever did it would be a year or two into this.

I also should have never used the term sandbox, that was a mistake on my part. The plan in my mind was to have a system in which you decide your day. So lets say you wake up and you're prompted with the choice to either hit up a gym or sleep in? Do you go to class or do you skip? Do you train in the evening or do you go to a party?... Those choices paired with an interactive map where you pretty much just click the one you pick. It goes further than that but pretty much not at all what people thought I meant by it. There was never going to be a "Go to gym and spam spacebar and be loud as fuck for 30 seconds straight and now do that again another 50 times to see this scene.".

TL;DR: So yeah, we're sticking with solely choice based VN :)
Appreciated.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes