I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This game is worse than Sisterly Lust women are fauning over this MC like what the fuq every single women he meets this is sad not every women wants a man no matter how rich or good looking he is some people just wont like or want you just cause they don't. I hate NTR content but this game is making me hurl so bad that I'm begging Dev to throw some NTR in this and not just the subtle kind either pure Forced Hardcore NTR.
Don't play it then! :rolleyes:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
This game is worse than Sisterly Lust women are fauning over this MC like what the fuq every single women he meets this is sad not every women wants a man no matter how rich or good looking he is some people just wont like or want you just cause they don't. I hate NTR content but this game is making me hurl so bad that I'm begging Dev to throw some NTR in this and not just the subtle kind either pure Forced Hardcore NTR.
Leave your computer and play real life simulator™ if you want realism and leave us mortals with out stupid NTR free game.

Oct 14, 2018
Day 4 seems to have been a tad messy. Imo would've been best if he just took his time and finished the day completely, before putting out like 4-5 different updates of 1 day.
Love the game tho, it's well done.

Reactions: BaasB

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Day 4 seems to have been a tad messy. Imo would've been best if he just took his time and finished the day completely, before putting out like 4-5 different updates of 1 day.
Well the thing is that he releases an update for his patreons every single week and for free every single day after its completion, so if you wanna enjoy the full day in one day you have to wait 4 and in this case 5 weeks.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Well the thing is that he releases an update for his patreons every single week and for free every single day after its completion, so if you wanna enjoy the full day in one day you have to wait 4 and in this case 5 weeks.
I have bad news for you, this time there are as many as 6.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Actually there is a girl who hates the MC and don't want to fuck him. And the games is pretty realistic depending with what eyes you see it, there is a chance that a guy could have any woman he want, that happened with my friend in the school, almost all the girls in our class fall for him, the difference is that he didn't knowed, even he don't believe us when we say him that. The only thing that "bothers me", is how easy the game will became, there is almost no drama, you could fuck who you want, you are the king of the College, you could do whatever you want without consequences.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
don't blame Braindrop if it were up to him he would only let full day builds get posted these partial builds are patron releases and Leakers gon' Leak and he knows he can do fuckall about it

Last edited:

exfactor909

Feb 8, 2019
Hey Braindrop just wanted to say thanks for a great game with a good story so far. I appreciate the quick updates u send out compared to some of the developers. Appreciate all the hard work u put into it. Can't wait to see what's next for the MC.

Reactions: michael1984

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I was wondering if this was answered in the plot or not. If the MC's one of the top recruits in the country, then why did he choose a university with a shitty BB program? :unsure: Wouldn't it have made more sense for him to attend a top-20 school? Thanks.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I love this thread i wake up every morning to find I've basically been carpet bombed with likes lol
It all because of the Bailey Avatar photo lol Nah I'm just kidding your a cool dude. I just like give you shit about not want me to have a sexy Avatar too lol Hope you forgive me are High Priest of carpet bombing :)

Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes