michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
i feel like willow should share the #1 spot since shes dating charles nephew, i will give brain credit i hate all 3 of them with a surprisingly genuine passion.
Yeah I feel u on that but don't wanna spoil anything but I can totally see ur way of thinking

Reactions: Doxxi

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
but have to say I got a curveball trown at me with this build made me change my mind on a certain someone in a good way

• Love
Reactions: Doxxi

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
im so sorry, i honestly did not even think about it. :cry: , dame i wish i head re-read that better im really sorry. i put a spoiler tag on it im so sorry i did not think of it before you saw it.
As you did not do it on purpose, you shall be forgiven, but you must still make amends.

Remove his clothing! Attach the stone of shame!

You must keep this reminder of your failure attached for the rest of the day.

The rest of the cult is going out drinking. You're welcome to join us...eventually...

stone of shame.gif

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
As you did not do it on purpose, you shall be forgiven, but you must still make amends.

Remove his clothing! Attach the stone of shame!

You must keep this reminder of your failure attached for the rest of the day.

The rest of the cult is going out drinking. You're welcome to join us...eventually...

View attachment 473262
surely i do not deserve such leniency.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
im so sorry, i honestly did not even think about it. :cry: , dame i wish i head re-read that better im really sorry. i put a spoiler tag on it im so sorry i did not think of it before you saw it.
Slave Bailey: *hiss* Should I use my leash on him Daddy??

no no it's ok kitten he didn't mean it besides he might actually like dying like that and what fun would that be??

Slave Bailey: oooohh good point

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
After this update, let's just say I hope we get to enact our revenge on Willow because fuck her, she deserves pain and suffering for what she pulled. I am also glad we found out what that one girl is angry at mc, and it's for very understandable reasons.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes