NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I knew I was right to pledge this game since it have the TNT seal of approval :ROFLMAO:
Edit : And to commemorate that pledge I've decided to change my signature :D
It was hard to choose wich girl to put but being a sucker for freckles it had to be Stacy :love:

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
IMO the reasons this game has gained popularity so quickly is because its different, in good ways, to other games. People like that.

- MC is a star athlete who is a very nice guy but not a pushover. How many games have that? I can't think of any MC's like this one. The star athletes in other games are usually assholes, nice guys in most games get stepped on. This MC is different. He is the leader who won't take shit, but he is also a caring and all-around nice guy.

- This is a harem game, but how many harem games have the GF be the one to push the harem? None, Jamie is unlike any GF in any game. In other games, you have to cheat in order to get the girls. This one you don't, she quite literally tells you to get more girlfriends and when Shauna joins in, she does too. Shauna is also a very well done trans character.

- The other guys, namely the other players, are well done. In most games, the other male characters are competition, or they're used for NTR or whatever else. Especially the black guys, but this game doesn't give off any of those stereotypical vibes like most games with black male characters.

- Unique pregnancy "job". MC in this can basically be a sperm donor, so for people who like that fetish this is a must play. Typically, that content is just used in the later stages of the game but in this one its there at the start.

- Lots of different body types and personalities. You have busty MILF's, you have petite girls, you have cheerleaders, you have emo girls etc. If you like a specific "type" of girl, she is probably in this game. Most games simply don't have variety, this one does.

----------

Obviously, the models are nice. The story is nice, but there are other games with those things that don't take off. This game does some popular things differently. people are tired of playing the typical " MC with 2 roommates and a landlady" or "Pervy college kid" games. Hopefully this game can be inspiration for other devs to try something different.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
IMO the reasons this game has gained popularity so quickly is because its different, in good ways, to other games. People like that.

- MC is a star athlete who is a very nice guy but not a pushover. How many games have that? I can't think of any MC's like this one. The star athletes in other games are usually assholes, nice guys in most games get stepped on. This MC is different. He is the leader who won't take shit, but he is also a caring and all-around nice guy.

- This is a harem game, but how many harem games have the GF be the one to push the harem? None, Jamie is unlike any GF in any game. In other games, you have to cheat in order to get the girls. This one you don't, she quite literally tells you to get more girlfriends and when Shauna joins in, she does too. Shauna is also a very well done trans character.

- The other guys, namely the other players, are well done. In most games, the other male characters are competition, or they're used for NTR or whatever else. Especially the black guys, but this game doesn't give off any of those stereotypical vibes like most games with black male characters.

- Unique pregnancy "job". MC in this can basically be a sperm donor, so for people who like that fetish this is a must play. Typically, that content is just used in the later stages of the game but in this one its there at the start.

- Lots of different body types and personalities. You have busty MILF's, you have petite girls, you have cheerleaders, you have emo girls etc. If you like a specific "type" of girl, she is probably in this game. Most games simply don't have variety, this one does.

----------

Obviously, the models are nice. The story is nice, but there are other games with those things that don't take off. This game does some popular things differently. people are tired of playing the typical " MC with 2 roommates and a landlady" or "Pervy college kid" games. Hopefully this game can be inspiration for other devs to try something different.
You hit it on the nail, pretty much all the qualities I would have pointed out in my review if I was any good at writing :D

Aug 11, 2017
Goddammit, what an ending. Welp, fuck my finals I guess, can't think of anything else other than the next update. I think Braindrop is about to take my patreon virginity. This game fucking deserves it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Goddammit, what an ending. Welp, fuck my finals I guess, can't think of anything else other than the next update. I think Braindrop is about to take my patreon virginity. This game fucking deserves it.
welcome to the club he took mine back in November and I had sworn that i would never pledge to anyone EVER lol

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks, good to be here. How can I show I'm supporting him?
Huh, my signature gif ain't showing either.
for the patreon support badge you have to have yer patreon account linked to yer f95 account via yer account settings here then you get a patreon pledge section and you can toggle it on. You may have to set yer pledges to public in yer patreon account setting too

Aug 11, 2017
With your sig, did you just post the link or put it in img tags?
The link. It's my first time doing this, but I felt it was necessary since this game is art.
for the patreon support badge you have to have yer patreon account linked to yer f95 account via yer account settings here then you get a patreon pledge section and you can toggle it on. You may have to set yer pledges to public in yer patreon account setting too
Alright, thank you both for the help.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
When I first saw Ayden I thought to myself "hol' up.. This guy looks like Neymar a bit. I'm not used to seeing you playing basketball. Usually you're rolling around on the ground somewhere".

View attachment 484091 View attachment 484093

View attachment 484094
Holy shit, you're right! I don't follow sports so I didn't recognise him but that's totally the same guy!

Also, people have been shitting on Braindrop's artwork? I don't get that, the images are great. The only criticism I could make is I hope he learns to do dark scenes better. That's the only weakness I can really spot.

Reactions: michael1984

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Man I actually feel bad for cheating on Jamie so now I have to replay the game and make more faithful choices (Still going to do the Rachel stuff lol)

I quite like this game so going to pledge to the monthly release tier

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes