ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Man The Game Is Amazing Hope U keep updating it The Story is Fresh And the Shemale content Do countinue It I Would Recommend it to all.....

Reactions: TitseyeLoli

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Wow man! What a good game, no doubt, will be a success.
Although there is a bit of meet and fuck, some other characters seems to be well developed.
I loved the crazy face that the girlfriend put when she was holding the the cock of the Mc, I had a girlfriend who made similar faces, when she blow me (It's exciting and worrying at the same time hahahahaha). But so far my favorite is Shauna, I haven't tried Shaun (yet).;)
I wish you the best with your game. :cool: (y)

Reactions: Alig8r

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
J
yes it does, but you get to choose whether or not it gets implemented during the intro where you're going through the different characters. Once it gets to mcs best friend, you get to decide if she'll be female or shemale, but either way, she'll end up as a potential LI.
Awesone...

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Holy shit what a pleasant surprise. More than a decent amount of content for a first "day" of the story. Most devs would have had us waiting for this amount of content. No stringing along blueballs you get to choose what you want with who you want, no BS. Story so far is great with no Engrish to struggle with. So far each character has a decent personality no crazy extremes. Keep up the good work looking forward to the next "day".

Also the futa content was handled very well compared to others games. Nickpicking here but thank god you didnt give her a king kong dong I loath when people shoehorn massive dongs on futas, its just not necessary.
Yeah Mostly They Give Them Extra large Cocks Like How the Hell Was the person Hiding that cock in the pants you know....

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
my review to this game: great characters, amazing story so far and great interaction with the scenes. loved it ! looking forward

SpareTheRod

Sep 29, 2017
Hello! Just wanted to say : LOVE your game mate!
Awesome first release and, like others have said before me, lots of content especially for a v1 of the game.
I love the girls, the animations and the story is good so far :)

I really liked the "special touch"with Shawn/Shawna;) and hope to see more of mom on your next update:p

Please keep up the good work!!(y):love:

• Love

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
i have seen many first releases of games but this one has a good amount of content, good introduction to the characters and their history ... that was perfectly done! I was sad when i reached the end and that i have to wait for an update.
im really eager for more of the story. will there be a way for the mc to have 2 gf ... thinking bout Jamie and Shawna there... yes i know we already had a perfect game with one guy and two gf here on f95... but one more would not hurt.
oh yes, congrats to the dev: "you really know what you are doing! keep at it like this and your game will be in the top 10 of F95 soon."

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is the third game in a row(Lunars Chosen and Healslut) with futa/trans tag that surprise in a realy good way.
Great work(y)

Reactions: ZyanZedan

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I will be releasing days in a standalone format for windows/mac with the original .pngs. I will also be releasing a full version with all days included (using .webp) on windows/mac/android.
WebP supports lossless, which will often result in 20-30% lower file sizes with no quality loss at all.

bigmem59

Jul 24, 2019
Incredibly impressed with the amount of effort that's gone into such an early release and I echo all the sentiments of praise from everyone else here but, is it just me or is the MCs dick a bit too big? Like take the first scene with Jamie into account and assuming she has average sized hands that dick is literally at least 14 Inches and prob around 9 thick, I don't mind a big dick but it just completely removes all the immersion for me when you're playing a game that's aiming to be relatively realistic without any niche fetish stuff but this dude is packing meat that would make him pass out if he got hard and no woman on earth would be able to take. I guess some of y'all are into that shit but this dude is a basketball player, he's gotta be tall as fuck yet his shit is hanging down to his knee? Proportions are all out of whack

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Enjoyed it! This game will be great if it stays the way it is sandbox will ruin it in my opinion

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I bet Larry Bird was a pretty highly sought after prospect.

Reactions: Aristos

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Girlfriend looks ugly as fuck but that doesn't matter because best friend is HOT! I'd cheat on her forever without any remorse.
Honestly can't understand why dev made her look weird while other girls looks perfectly fine.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi
3.70 star(s) 633 Votes