The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Do we have a post with all signatures?
do now :)

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/454242_output_39R9w4.gif The URL to the revolving door gif I made of christophd's sigs

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-3-braindrop.35910/post-2568300 link to the post with the signatures individually

Bailey sig made by zVoidwalker

Cult of Bailey membership sig by zVoidWalker

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/498780_EpIReuF.gif Jasmine sig by zVoidWalker

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
By any chance was emiko change ever take place ?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this but the last image I shared of Emiko with black hair is the one that will be in the game.
How many days will this game have?

(btw realy good game)
Glad you enjoyed. <3 And an exact amount hasn't been decided yet as I'm not sure yet how I'll format my days in the future (If they will be multiple an update, and if so how many.)
But I have the core story all mapped out and let's just say there will be a lot of days. :cool:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this but the last image I shared of Emiko with black hair is the one that will be in the game.
The change I was speaking about or better yet thought was going to happen was the pink hair version that was shown. my bad for misunderstanding

Reactions: Braindrop

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
this is from my point of view a feel good game, we need those, as someone was pointing out not all vn have too be about an mc that is not a good guy and these days there are not many vn like this one, its nice some times too just sit down play a vn and just end up with a happy feeling and a smile on your face. Thank you developer for spreading happiness :)

215303j

And just to note, this will never be one of them. :)
Yet, in my cheating "fuck anything that walks" playthrough, I did feel kind of like the stereotypical asshole MC.
Yet the story (or at least the dialogues) didn't change.
The cheating was out of character (in my opinion) but then why give the option?

I think below is a great idea:
Yeah, I think you should have two paths, the leader and the star.
And it may not be that much work, just different dialogues and altering a few key scenes.

The last scene in the present version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesn't make a lot of sense on the cheating path, because you were already fucking her, so it's not a reward.
If you do want to keep the scene the same, then the more-or-less-good-guy MC should at least feel bad about it through his internal dialogue.
Of course Jamie didn't know about the cheating, so her plan could still be the same, but the MC's response should be different, at least internally.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Yet, in my cheating "fuck anything that walks" playthrough, I did feel kind of like the stereotypical asshole MC.
Yet the story (or at least the dialogues) didn't change.
The cheating was out of character (in my opinion) but then why give the option?

I think below is a great idea:

And it may not be that much work, just different dialogues and altering a few key scenes.

The last scene in the present version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doesn't make a lot of sense on the cheating path, because you were already fucking her, so it's not a reward.
If you do want to keep the scene the same, then the more-or-less-good-guy MC should at least feel bad about it through his internal dialogue.
Of course Jamie didn't know about the cheating, so her plan could still be the same, but the MC's response should be different, at least internally.
There's already something planned but thank you for the feedback. :)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So I freaking love the game as plot, characters and especially renders are great, first 3 days seems amazing to bookmark and wait for next days of the game. Well done.

But I have to agree to some people on the comments a bit. I understand that MC is nice and clean guy and even like a jesus who wants best for humanity and everyone. The issue is for me are his "inner thought" dialogues. If I want to be a bad playboy and choose the option, this thought dialogues tell how bad it is and how MC would never do that or this and its bad morally and girlfriend can be sad or all those stuffs. Please if I choose to cheat or do something bad just roll with it. Player doesn't need the moral preach about how bad his actions are. I literally got tilted and skipped some thought dialogues. Just let me a be bad boy, just don't talk about how awful my player choices are. A character who is cheating with every female should not talk about how it is bad for his girlfriend and her feelings. Stop preaching to players man.. If player picks a decision which is morally questionable just roll with it and make MC's character similar to a guy who DID choose those decisions. I don't need moral police breathing down on me every second in dialogues. If another character tells those stuff to MC its all good, but a guy who DOES those all actions should not have inner thoughts like that.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh but this self-righteousness is overtuned and it is the biggest negative thing about the game for me. I still love the game overally and wishing all the best for you. Just needed to vent a little bit. I hope you can balance the personality of the MC regarding of his choices.

Agreed completely and also this part Elizabeth instantly changing into an angel was kind of funny tbh. At start MC thinks about even greeting her properly and has bad past but less than a day she becomes so important for MC who always defends him to his college president, also the girl turning into a saint from so called troublemaker for MC and her sister so quickly. I honestly did not care at first because her renders are amazing with such a face but when you take a time to look objectively her character progression seems weird.
I think that the inner thoughts when making questionable choices are indeed quite appropiate considering who's the MC. Basically he's a saint, has been a saint all his life and seems to be a very mature person for his age, so you can expect he starts to question himself after those choices. "Hey, I'm not like this, why I'm doing this?" and so on. After all, we're just on the third day of this story, so his old morals are still high. Big problem with this is that, if dev is not going to explore a 'corruption' path where MC finally forgets about all those moral struggles and just becomes a soulless womanizer, it would become quite boring if every women keep falling for him no matter how he behaves and he keeps blaming himself for what he's doing.

On the other hand, I fully agree with you on the Elizabeth thing. I'm really hoping to see some challenges on that relationship, with her failing to become a good sister or having a hidden agenda that might explain her sudden change after just one chat with the MC. And this basically is the same for every other 'bitchy' women we've already met and represents one of my biggest issues with this game so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Esp`` and Freezer14

K18

Apr 19, 2018
My subjective take. For Elizabeth. MC acknowledged she is not a bad person. Probably her teasing of the MC and Jamie, along with the sibling rivalry (& tough love) aspect, for seeking attention spoke differently than what she likely intended for and it came off as insensitive and her being just bitchy. She clearly liked MC before the story started and before MC started dating Jamie, Jaime mentioned Elizabeth used to lie and tell people her and MC were dating. Also, Elizabeth saying cheerleading and then cheering for MC in his games were an outlet for her during high school, so her feeling for him isn’t something sudden. She probably then bullied her sister Jamie out of jealousy for actually dating MC and maybe to her own regret of missing her chance with the MC first. She acknowledged her past mistakes and what to do to fix it and I guess due to the changes of going to college and being in a new environment (and basement scene) made her more aware of it and open up to the MC (in more than one way). Surely MC & Elizabeth will make up for lost time. And i don't think she would like a douchebag MC and the only real bitches at the moment seems to be Willow and Katie.

Not every story or game needs to have consequences or some tedious challenge. Some situations are handled differently for people & characters, it isn't always a long & over-complicated process for some people and be can very simple and quick.
The more the merrier, i say. Having multiple women falls for the MC isn’t boring as every woman is different, as you’ll see the MC have different interactions with them inside & outside the school.
Yes MC cheated, no ones perfect. Someone could say the same for Shauna, willing to more or less disregard MC & Jamie’s relationship and risk her friendship with Jamie to pursue her own feelings for MC. But hey it's a game.

Wait Braindrop Since MC and the girls are all starting college together at the same time. Are Elizabeth and Jamie half-sisters with different mothers or fraternal twins? Or did Elizabeth have to repeat a grade in school?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Wait @Braindrop Since MC and the girls are all starting college together at the same time. Are Elizabeth and Jamie half-sisters with different mothers or fraternal twins? Or did Elizabeth have to repeat a grade in school?
I was wondering that myself.... It's also possible that Jamie took a summer "cram year" to catch up to Liz and the MC. My best friend was a year behind me in HS and did NOT want me to leave him behind so he crammed his junior year into 3 months of summer school so we could we have our senior year and graduate together.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I was wondering that myself.... It's also possible that Jamie took a summer "cram year" to catch up to Liz and the MC. My best friend was a year behind me in HS and did NOT want me to leave him behind so he crammed his junior year into 3 months of summer school so we could we have our senior year and graduate together.
That too. Wow, that's cool and a lot of dedication from your best friend.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
We have way too many games with MC as a complete asshole,we don't need another one.
Yeah, I gave this a shot for the hell of it earlier today, and I'm happy for a game where the MC is surprisingly well-adjusted. You can kind of see why he'd be popular with the women around him.

He does seem a little too nice, but I appreciate that most of his negative qualities are something that's more or less left up to the player, like how he's initially self-justifying his infidelity.

Kinda wish he wasn't hung like a torpedo, though. There's a point where things just get ridiculous.

Reactions: Freezer14
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes