Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Maybe MC needs to have Rachael instead of getting him a house get a little hotel like in Harem Hotel :unsure::sneaky: Also definitely wouldn't mind the possibility of an upcumming incest tag :love:
It would seem to me that there is a motel that is hardly being used, now that Stacy moved out. Probably could be had cheap. Kimmie can keep track of the MC's appointment schedule for him. [7am - Room 115 (Bailey); 8am - Room 127 (Elizabeth); etc.] :giggle:

Mar 27, 2019
It would seem to me that there is a motel that is hardly being used, now that Stacy moved out. Probably could be had cheap. Kimmie can keep track of the MC's appointment schedule for him. [7am - Room 115 (Bailey); 8am - Room 127 (Elizabeth); etc.] :giggle:
True, but that place looked pretty shady...more like a crack den...w/ all the money Rachael is gonna be making, gotta treat my girls RIGHT :cool:

Tho I do like the idea of Kimmie running the front desk :LOL:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This game is incredible, but I must admit each time I go back to play the next update I have forgotten most of the girls names, and there are a lot of them, so when someone references one of them I have no idea who they are talking about.

Would anyone be willing to make a handy graphic showing the all the girls pictures with their names as a reference? Would anyone else find this useful? Or do I just have a terrible memory lol.
I don't know how many people will find it useful, but here's a PDF of characters and their names:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
All we need now is a title screen and a jaunty theme tune and we've got opening credits!

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
closer to 2:30 AM but meh close enough :) but damn dude that blows I was wondering where you had been all day lol You will definitely be happy with the update tho so enjoy it :D
Gonna enjoy it now. Just woke up was up all night busy with my novel since i had no connection. :ROFLMAO:

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
I really don't think Azel will ever stop being his mom, at most he would have two mommies.
i definitely don't think she would ever stop being a mother figure to him, i just also think that she would not be apposed of another being around to help him distance her as one in his mind and see her as more of a love interest.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Well that was a good hour of entertainment.:) But i think ill wait 2 months before i play again, or at least i will try. Cause now its bugging me to see what gonna happen next.:unsure: Damn cliff hanger scenes:cautious:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well that was a good hour of entertainment.:) But i think ill wait 2 months before i play again, or at least i will try. Cause now its bugging me to see what gonna happen next.:unsure: Damn cliff hanger scenes:cautious:
Come over to the dark side, and play the weekly releases as they are provided. That way you can laugh at all the other posters who are speculating vainly on things that you already know about. :devilish: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! Go ahead and eat that apple. You know you want it. :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes