Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'll join the choir and say that my saves from just 10 days ago no workey! :unsure: Do we need to start yet again?:rolleyes:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'll join the choir and say that my saves from just 10 days ago no workey! :unsure: Do we need to start yet again?:rolleyes:
Damn, I finally found a save that works which is at the beginning of the last update, where the MC is talking to Jamie on the phone to wake Shauna to get ready for the date!

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I -was- gonna download it cause temptation was getting a little too strong, but hearing about the saves issues is gonna make me wait a bit. Until either those get hotfixed, or full D5 gets out. WVM is too good to wait otherwise.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I'm glad to see some character development for Willow, I didn't dare say I liked her before for fear of being ostracised :p

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I -was- gonna download it cause temptation was getting a little too strong, but hearing about the saves issues is gonna make me wait a bit. Until either those get hotfixed, or full D5 gets out. WVM is too good to wait otherwise.
I had to load my save at the Eden+Rachael scene (later saves crashed) so that wasn't that far back from the end of day 4

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Yeah I'm aware of the saves issue. I honestly have no clue what's causing it as it's completely random. Certain sections saves are bugged while others work. There's no correlation between the bugged segments either. I also haven't done anything differently, It's very frustrating lol.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah I'm aware of the saves issue. I honestly have no clue what's causing it as it's completely random. Certain sections saves are bugged while others work. There's no correlation between the bugged segments either. I also haven't done anything differently, It's very frustrating lol.
fix this, you clumsy, slapstick, inept, incompetent fool of a developer! lol,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Braindrop

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Great piece of update so far.. one character surprised me and intrigued me...

Luv how the story progressing so far (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes