SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hi, I just started the game but I'm kinda a completionist, could anyone tell me if doing the impregnation thingie with rachael make you lose other scenes, or do they just give you additional scenes. Anna told me she wants to meet again and I'm freaking myself out thinking if the time taken to meet her would miss me another scene with another girl.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, I just started the game but I'm kinda a completionist, could anyone tell me if doing the impregnation thingie with rachael make you lose other scenes, or do they just give you additional scenes. Anna told me she wants to meet again and I'm freaking myself out thinking if the time taken to meet her would miss me another scene with another girl.
If you say no to the Rachael deal you'll miss out on all the women that she sets you up with, you won't miss out on other scenes because of it.

Reactions: ZakAttak

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just downloaded the new update do i still need to keep the old one also
No, its the complete game 99.9% of the time.
Your save's are keep in 2 places.
1. The game folder has a set.
2. appdata has a set if on Windows PC.

As for other OP systems I have no idea on if they have 2 sets or not.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
No, its the complete game 99.9% of the time.
Your save's are keep in 2 places.
1. The game folder has a set.
2. appdata has a set if on Windows PC.

As for other OP systems I have no idea on if they have 2 sets or not.
Are you telling me I've been copy pasting my saves in the new update for every game I play for no reason ? :confused:
Does every Renpy game do that ? It would save me some manipulation each time if I can just delete a game folder when an update comes up ;)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Are you telling me I've been copy pasting my saves in the new update for every game I play for no reason ? :confused:
Does every Renpy game do that ? It would save me some manipulation each time if I can just delete a game folder when an update comes up ;)
Yeah, afraid so. RenPy saves are actually mostly loaded from the default C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ location, the ones in your game's extracted directory are actually the backups. :sneaky:

Reactions: Potoum and NeimadFR

Syrox

Jun 16, 2017
Yes just check "C:\Users\"YOUR USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy"

Reactions: Potoum and NeimadFR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So far its been every RenPY that does that, so yes you don't have to copy and past.

Download the new and just start it up is all you got to do.

ADD: If there going to be gay junk it needs a tag and I hope it is avoidable.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeimadFR

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If you say no to the Rachael deal you'll miss out on all the women that she sets you up with, you won't miss out on other scenes because of it.
Not quite, there is currently one scene with Jamie that you don't get if you're doing the girls for Rachael.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think the general consensus is that variety is the spice of life - and we're all here for spicey, right?
Having and sharing your opinion is fine, but it's not going to change anything here because it's a personal preference (which is stated as contrary to the dev's view for the character) while others have different personal preferences - hence variety being key.
The more people the game caters for, the more popular it is and the more of it/more to a better standard is able to be produced.
again, there's plenty of verity.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Litteraly minutes of my life wasted that I'll never get back :(
Well, now I know better, thanks :D
At least you have a back-up plan without even knowing it:)
I saw many people that later regret not placing the old saves in new game folder and rely only on the ones on AppData.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes