taru

Apr 23, 2018
Started playing this today.
Barely into it, but this decision tree seems huge.
Does anyone have a walkthrough / decision tree overview?
I don't wanna have to keep 15 saves to go back and forth all the time, to hit my ideal outcome.
Like, I'm only on the Girlfriend / Shauna thing, and I'm already overwhelmed.
I'd rather date Shauna in the game, but I don't want the Main character to be a cheater....
Hope this isn't spoilers. It's right at the beginning of the game after all.
honestly you can basically do what you want in this game a walk through isn't really necessary. just have fun with it and you'll likely be just fine my friend.

Reactions: whiite

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
will GF be angry if you Date with Shauna before she gives her Permission by the Pool? Or how does she react?

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
honestly you can basically do what you want in this game a walk through isn't really necessary. just have fun with it and you'll likely be just fine my friend.
So I won't get locked out of content by making choices?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I don't wanna have to keep 15 saves to go back and forth all the time, to hit my ideal outcome.
I'd rather date Shauna in the game, but I don't want the Main character to be a cheater....
Nearly all of the choices so far are "do you want to pursue this girl or not", there's not a lot of branching. Which is actually somewhat of an issue in part, but it's also a risk to follow that too hard. I think I might elaborate on that a little later, it's one of my biggest concerns.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Oh man, you're in for a treat... Just go play in the garden, friend.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
So I won't get locked out of content by making choices?
I mean yeah but that's every game, if you don't wanna get locked out just just choose to do everything unless its a personal preference that you absolutely don't wanna do. there are things in this game I don't wanna do so I didn't, like I'm sure you get locked out of content if you disable futa content but that's a personal preference.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What decision tree?

Not a complaint, I love this game, but there aren't much to the decisions.

It all boils down to "do you want to fuck this girl or not".

So your decision tree is "yes" or "no". That is it. There is no walkthrough because one isn't needed. It's all based on whether you want to see that girls scenes or not, nothing more.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Nearly all of the choices so far are "do you want to pursue this girl or not", there's not a lot of branching. Which is actually somewhat of an issue in part, but it's also a risk to follow that too hard. I think I might elaborate on that a little later, it's one of my biggest concerns.
Thanks for explaining, man :) Appreciate it.

I'll play less safe then. I won't lose my chance with a girl, if I 'pursue' another?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for explaining, man :) Appreciate it.

I'll play less safe then. I won't lose my chance with a girl, if I 'pursue' another?
No, there are no consequences to the girls. All drama seems external to the girls.

You can sleep with everyone, you'll find out why pretty quickly but carry on.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
No, there are no consequences to the girls. All drama seems external to the girls.

You can sleep with everyone, you'll find out why pretty quickly but carry on.
Thanks man. Continuing the playthrough then. Just finished downloading the 0.6 update.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
WVM [Day 1-6 v0.6.1.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (412 MB): - - - -
MAC (396 MB): - - - -

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes