The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
and one other point in regards to bigger tits for penny that i wish to make-remember-the mc's dick has shrunk since day one. no complaints from me in regards to the mc's dick being a bit more normal-but i do think it important to consider.
The difference being MC's dick size was reduced because there was a pretty large number of complaints. Whereas you are pretty much the only person complaining about penny needing bigger tits.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Penny's chest size is fine, most of the others are large chested. Good to have some variety. Its probably more realistic for a trans character to be smaller in the chest too, unless they get implants.

I do think the early renders with MC's dick need to be remade to match the new size though. Unless they already have been, I haven't played from the start in a while.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm loving the fact that Anna is catching the feels. I hope all these women with baby rabies will fall hard for the MC.

Also, don't touch Penny. She's perfect the way she is. Her insecurity about her chest size is so fucking adorable.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Penny's chest size is fine, most of the others are large chested. Good to have some variety. Its probably more realistic for a trans character to be smaller in the chest too, unless they get implants.

I do think the early renders with MC's dick need to be remade to match the new size though. Unless they already have been, I haven't played from the start in a while.
there's already a lot of variety....her being a trans for one. tell that to shauna......AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CHANGING HER CHEST, BRAINDROP!

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

they haven't yet from what I understand once the week is finished he plans on going back and fixing the inconsistencies

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
and one other point in regards to bigger tits for penny that i wish to make-remember-the mc's dick has shrunk since day one. no complaints from me in regards to the mc's dick being a bit more normal-but i do think it important to consider.
One point in regards to changes are that they aren't determined by anyone but me. I listen to feedback with an open mind and consider it, if I agree with the changes then I'll make them. It has nothing to do with amount of complaints, if it did then Nat's hair would've been changed back. (It won't be)
I don't agree with your complaints, I respect you for having them, now please respect me not wanting to change them.
I want a diverse group of characters and that includes Rainn having piercings and Penny having small breasts. Remember a character you may hate is someone else's favorite.

I'm a bit of a contrarian so if I keep seeing these I may be influenced to shrink Shauna's breasts a little and add a few piercings in some no-no places. :Kappa:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
One point in regards to changes are that they aren't determined by anyone but me. I listen to feedback with an open mind and consider it, if I agree with the changes then I'll make them. It has nothing to do with amount of complaints, if it did then Nat's hair would've been changed back. (It won't be)
I don't agree with your complaints, I respect you for having them, now please respect me not wanting to change them.
I want a diverse group of characters and that includes Rainn having piercings and Penny having small breasts. Remember a character you may hate is someone else's favorite.

I'm a bit of a contrarian so if I keep seeing these I may be influenced to shrink Shauna's breasts a little and add a few piercings in some no-no places. :Kappa:
i never said i hated the characters-just certain things I feel that would improve them for my own enjoyment.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

What about the earrings? I here is their raze wait not can, and you here about piercings in there is no-no places speak. :KEK: It would be strange if she ended up with piercings and whole ears. Although...:unsure: if only she was afraid of her parents (about whom we don't seem to know anything at all), then this decision is possible...:WeSmart:

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
stop reduces or enlaarging breast, it is painful for woman to adjust their daily life, need to buy new bra, clothes, need a new pose to keep appear sexy in album. stop it! save breast, cherish how it first made!

Reactions: LaFaucheuse3000
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes