Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Its up on Patreon. Now waiting for someone to put it here and then also more wait for the compressed version but I can wait like forever for it without getting frustrated.

Reactions: Call190Now

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Win: Mega

Last update from me. Letting my pledge drop off on this one.

Saw my incoming Patreon bill and realized I needed to make some cuts lol
thank you very much :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
how do you guys download stuff in MEGA that's like 2gbs? i always reach the IP limit
I rarely download from mega I usually for for nopy links. However when i do I have my own mega account so if I'm close to the limit or a file is so big it will go over I just copy it to my personal space first then download it since that doesn't go toward the quota.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
how do you guys download stuff in MEGA that's like 2gbs? i always reach the IP limit
If you download the MEGAsync app through your account you can download larger files, at least in my experience. It could be regional, but I have not experienced any download limits.

Also, I updated the OP :)

Reactions: Ruffuss

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
If you download the MEGAsync app through your account you can download larger files, at least in my experience. It could be regional, but I have not experienced any download limits.

Also, I updated the OP :)
last year a popup on mega said..download megasync and get 50gb limit free..i did and i have..so..because i finally got lucky i have 50gb mega :p

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
last year a popup on mega said..download megasync and get 50gb limit free..i did and i have..so..because i finally got lucky i have 50gb mega :p
unless you signed up for premium you best enjoy it while it lasts cuz the "bonus" free space expires eventually at least it did for me

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes