Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Interesting update. Not sure how I feel about about Blackmail and a possible betrayal from someone close as those components usually end up in some type of NTR (though if executed properly I'm sure it'll be great).

Any plans on establishing an actual relationship with Liz for the moment? She was already top 5 for me but that hair legit makes her look so much better!
there will be no ntr
Mc can choose wether or not to cheat on his girlfriend. There will be absolutely no ntr in this game.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Further clarification.

Yeah, there will never be NTR in my game.
If you need a more accurate statement on what I mean by that:
None of the other girls will cheat. None of the girls will ever be shown with another man and there will never be talks of them being with other men.
No one will be sexually assaulted. The MC won't be made to feel jealous.
There will be some hints of NTR, such as maybe you'll be able to steal someone's girl. (Netori I believe? I don't know the specifications very well)
There's also a future client planned where maybe the husband/wife wants to watch. (Though you would have the choice of letting him/her to or not.)

And to answer anyone wondering why that is:

I only add things into WVM that I'm personally into. I'm definitely not into NTR. I would have absolutely no fun making any of those scenes or writing for them. The fun of everything would be taken away and that's not something I want to put me or WVM through. That also goes for a lot of the more extreme fetishes.

:)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Further clarification.

None of the other girls will cheat. None of the girls will ever be shown with another man and there will never be talks of them being with other men.
There will be some hints of NTR, such as maybe you'll be able to steal someone's girl. (Netori I believe? I don't know the specifications very well)
There's also a future client planned where maybe the husband/wife wants to watch. (Though you would have the choice of letting him/her to or not.)

I only add things into WVM that I'm personally into. I'm definitely not into NTR. I would have absolutely no fun making any of those scenes or writing for them. The fun of everything would be taken away and that's not something I want to put me or WVM through. That also goes for a lot of the more extreme fetishes.

Does that go for my top hat and monocle fetish? What about walrus trampstamps?

I have to say, I don't feel very personally catered to :cry:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Further clarification.

I mean, why would the girls cheat on mc anyway? It's not like any other guy in existence was born with a mutation that makes their dick the size of a baseball bat, so no way any other guy could even possibly please them after they've had a night with him.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Is this game actually have a pregnancy?
Yes, it's in the Q&A
Q: Will there be preggo sex?
A: You best fucking believe it.

Q: What about progressive preggo sex? (Sex with her when she has a small bump through sex with her when she has a big bump)

Q: Will we have have the opportunity to impregnate girls outside of Rachael's clients?

Q: How many of them?
A: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Q: Will it be optional?
A: Most.

Reactions: ZakAttak

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Interesting update. Not sure how I feel about about Blackmail and a possible betrayal from someone close as those components usually end up in some type of NTR (though if executed properly I'm sure it'll be great).

Any plans on establishing an actual relationship with Liz for the moment? She was already top 5 for me but that hair legit makes her look so much better!
There is no NTR happening in this game, it's been made perfectly clear.

It will be challenging and interesting if there is NTR.It will show how MacCree handle the situation.

P/s:I guess giving an opinion in this thread are illegal since i get facepalm:unsure:
NTR is incredibly unpopular and you brought it up in a harem games thread by a dev that has stated a few times he'll never add NTR.

Opinions are one thing, incredibly unpopular opinions will get you the palmed face.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
NTR is incredibly unpopular and you brought it up in a harem games thread by a dev that has stated a few times he'll never add NTR.
I wouldn't say it's unpopular. I'm not into it, it makes me physically sick most of the time, it's one of the few fetishes that simply cannot understand. I think it's more that people feel very strongly about it, whatever side of the fence you land on. That being said it seems like there are a few Dev's who have started to specialize in that topic, which I think is a really good thing. We should all have our interests catered to, just not on every project, you can't please everyone and that holds especially true when it comes to NTR.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes