ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well... I'm completely fine if preggo content doesn't come from some time. Maybe towards the end of the senior school year or something. I mean, it would be quite dramatic if the MC is getting scouted whilst battling his wits about how he's going to be there for all his girls + baby(s).
happens in real life so why would anything change from that

Reactions: OEJ

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well... I'm completely fine if preggo content doesn't come from some time. Maybe towards the end of the senior school year or something. I mean, it would be quite dramatic if the MC is getting scouted whilst battling his wits about how he's going to be there for all his girls + baby(s).
MC's doing the "one and done" thing, so it'll be the end of this school year. Bring on the bumps.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
even if all the girls are preggo by the time of drafting i am sure jaime will be taking care of them (despite her being pregnant)with help from rach and azel hopefully MC's mom as well. that's how awesome she is.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Honestly can't see a way forward where MC doesn't end up banging Harp, he's turned her life around & she thinks hes cute, with the bond nat & Harp share the worst case scenario I see IF they dont agree to share him, nat would 'give him up' for her mom or vice-versa.

Next subject, I'm taking what Zoe said as a personal challenge! Not gonna be a GF? Gonna have to crank up the intensity during our next encounter! I've never seen that classroom being used by people but I Can't be the only one waiting for someone to find that pen & see what they do with it lol.

Not gonna lie here, only heard condoms mentioned twice (Shauna once & Tia shower) it's a minor thing for me, I dont care for them either but curious how MC trusts that every girl he gets with is clean and/or he assumes won't get pregnant or doesn't care, I just feel like him & new girls should go get tested, lmao yeah yeah I know ...... >;D
I don't think we have a list with games where MC is testing the girls before having sex witht them:)

Reactions: OEJ

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
hey guys, whatever happened to that unknown girl handling WVM website that take our photos when we are with veronica's nephew (not Moon). She says about getting Kimmy to ease off on us or something and we don't see her ever again.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
hey guys, whatever happened to that unknown girl handling WVM website that take our photos when we are with veronica's nephew (not Moon). She says about getting Kimmy to ease off on us or something and we don't see her ever again.
nobody's knows about WVM website representative girl?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes