The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
@Braindrop can u tell us where the pen is??
Potential "The One": Do not try and find the Pen. That's impossible, instead only try to realize the truth

Neo: What truth?

Potential "The One": There is no Pen

Neo: There is no Pen?

Potential "The One": Then you will see that it is not the Pen that disappeared up Zoe's ass but merely yourself

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Getting mad at him seems to be the better choice, he doesn't take it personally and Jasmine really likes it. Whether these choices will actually matter or not though, who knows? The choice at the beginning to say you weren't into Shauna didn't make a difference (so I'm told, never picked it myself).
Definitely seemed to be the better choice, getting mad at him gave more.
I'm wondering now if I should have embarrassed him in basketball too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Can anyone sell me on taking up Rachael's offer? Yeah you can have sex with more women, but the reason I am cool with the deal with Jaime and the other girls is I am building a personal relationship with all of them. I rejected the plan before because of how things with Jaime were and the implications in that relationship. Even with Jaime's added benefits in the newly established plan I picked to accept it, but quickly thought about it deeply. Like yeah I can communicate with them more as much as I like and Jaime also wants to be part of it, also there is an agreement of who the women are, but even so having a relationship with the foundation being this and just doing it with random women feels almost wrong or very strange for me to carry out in my head space or context.
Unsure of consequences, as yet.
There has been discussion around not doing anything that could constitute "cheating" on Jamie. Accepting Rachael's offer, without Jamie's acceptance, seems like it would be cheating.
All depends if there are any negative consequences to come from fucking them without gaining her consent first.
Best advice would be to have multiple saves, one for a "faithful" route and another for a "harem/fuck fest" route.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I really like this game a lot, but there are some problems with it the plot namely involving Jamie / Shauna.

The primary storyline doesn't change when it really should.

In the beginning of the game, you have the option to:

A) Tell Shauna you are not interested in her.
B) Tell Shauna you are interested in her, but will not cheat on Jamie.
C) Tell Shanau you are interested in her, and cheat on Jamie with her, however once a cheater always a cheater if you go down this path you are probably going to fuck anything you can.

This should be a MAJOR branching point of the game, but it all goes as if it is on path B no matter what choices you make.

Path A: "The Faithful Romantic" By telling Shauna you are not interested in her this should potentially remove all romantic involvements with her. The game gives the illusion of being able to "steer away" from her, but you can not. This route should be for the classical 1 man 1 woman romance avoiding cheating.

Path B: "Cuckquean Story". Your girlfriend actively encourages you to fuck anyone you want and even add a 2nd girlfriend Shauna.

Path C: "Cheaters story"... Try to keep Jamie in the dark as long as possible about the other women you are sleeping with. Fear for her finding out about all of your cheating. Possibly break up with her, or get caught or some other fun drama like her finding some new dick of her own since you are obviously not faithful.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn, I hope Harper doesn't kill us :LOL: I feel shitty for her as she has enough going on and we kind of let her down there something that she really doesn't need. Have to say I feel for Azel as well with all this talk of the MC real Mom showing up she is concerned but I'm glad the MC put her mind at ease.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well,this can be worked if he use tactic like MC in Sisterly Lust,hell,in the end all the girls in that game dont care as long they have their place in his heart..Im just hoping i didnt fuck up in this game..all the girls are too hard to resist.I hope i can make all of them pregnant in the end..

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I really like this game a lot, but there are some problems with it the plot namely involving Jamie / Shauna.

The primary storyline doesn't change when it really should.

In the beginning of the game, you have the option to:

A) Tell Shauna you are not interested in her.
B) Tell Shauna you are interested in her, but will not cheat on Jamie.
C) Tell Shanau you are interested in her, and cheat on Jamie with her, however once a cheater always a cheater if you go down this path you are probably going to fuck anything you can.

This should be a MAJOR branching point of the game, but it all goes as if it is on path B no matter what choices you make.

Path A: "The Faithful Romantic" By telling Shauna you are not interested in her this should potentially remove all romantic involvements with her. The game gives the illusion of being able to "steer away" from her, but you can not. This route should be for the classical 1 man 1 woman romance avoiding cheating.

Path B: "Cuckquean Story". Your girlfriend actively encourages you to fuck anyone you want and even add a 2nd girlfriend Shauna.

Path C: "Cheaters story"... Try to keep Jamie in the dark as long as possible about the other women you are sleeping with. Fear for her finding out about all of your cheating. Possibly break up with her, or get caught or some other fun drama like her finding some new dick of her own since you are obviously not faithful.
can i know in what day,Jaime let you fuck around?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes