Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just finished the game and I really love it! Especially love all the girls (including the nurse!)

Though I wish their were more kinks like MC being rough, maledom, BDSM...etc. besides vanilla (which I have nothing against and really enjoy it!)

Also wish their are more options on how the MC would react besides being a good guy romantic (which I have nothing against also), like being a prick or acting like a dom.
This is a pretty vanilla game and the MC is a good guy. The prick and dom stuff won't fit here.

Reactions: dermitderaxt

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I played this game for 4 day s after work to get to the end ..Started with nothing then exploded into so many characters I can't count and MC. can fuck'em all... Seriously.. I gotta take a breather and wrap my head around this.WOW Great game but not only college chicks but stud service and he just start havin' sex??? WTF...

Reactions: Triple OG

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
*MC finally makes it to the gym for practice*

Harp : "Alright, everyone's here! MC! Lead the team through some laps before we run drills! Let's say 50 or so, you guys need your cardio!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
His Core strength is gonna be off the charts. Running into the MC is definitely hazardous to your health.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Argh!!! Every time i see Charles i just wanna beat the shit out of my screen till he disappears. The way he talks and the fucking grin he has on his stupid face just instantly triggers me. Even the first time i saw him. Even if the MC accepted the houses and shit, he just make me wanna tell him to shove it all so far up his fat ass and choke on it, and then beat his sorry parasitic infested face.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just finished the game and I really love it! Especially love all the girls (including the nurse!)

Though I wish their were more kinks like MC being rough, maledom, BDSM...etc. besides vanilla (which I have nothing against and really enjoy it!)

Also wish their are more options on how the MC would react besides being a good guy romantic (which I have nothing against also), like being a prick or acting like a dom.
remember-sex IS just now happening-with him and the other girls. i'm sure you'll have more hardcore options as things develop.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I already know that Ryker that last team mate is gonna be Charles his nephew simply caus coach harper said it wont be easy to kick him off the team.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is Stacy the MC's sister? She sure looks like the sister in his dream. But that can easily be explained by him gradually coming out of the dream and seeing Stacy's face. For that matter, we don't really know if he actually has a sister. That part of his dream could all have been triggered by Stacy being there.

More questions that we'll just have to wait for the answers to. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Is Stacy the MC's sister? She sure looks like the sister in his dream. But that can easily be explained by him gradually coming out of the dream and seeing Stacy's face. For that matter, we don't really know if he actually has a sister. That part of his dream could all have been triggered by Stacy being there.

More questions that we'll just have to wait for the answers to. :)
But then again how can the mc not know that he had a sister... maybe she been born after he was gone from his biological mom and has a different father ? could be possible ..

Could be Stacy she has definatly similarity to the dream little girl... :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Several people have posted about the plethora of characters in this game and how difficult it is to keep them all straight. Not to wish more work on our seemingly tireless developer, but it would be nice if there was an in-game app that would show a picture and a brief description of each character as he or she appears. No need to update the characters' infos as the game proceeds. Just a sentence would do and would help a lot.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I don't doubt that MC will continue to be a good guy, there have been some pretty heavy hints that more than one of the girls are submissive so I'd be surprised if there won't be some dom stuff.
I'm skipping over that stuff.

I can't comment without getting too personal and a bit too serious but i'm a sub, it took years to figure things out. My girls a dom, it took her years to figure that out.

MC has been having sex a few days, his girl even less. Going dom that quickly with no knowledge sounds so .... hilarious would be the only word I can use.

I'm not going to slam the game, I love it, i'm just gonna skip over those bits and pretend they aren't happening.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But then again how can the mc not know that he had a sister... maybe she been born after he was gone from his biological mom and has a different father ? could be possible ..

Could be Stacy she has definatly similarity to the dream little girl... :unsure:
If that were true, why would he dream about someone he had never even heard of, much less seen. It's all very confusing. A sister that he doesn't know he had, appears to him in a dream.

Frankly, unless we are entering the realm of the supernatural in this game, my first inclination is that there is no sister, and this was all induced by the appearance of Stacy while the MC was in some sort of fugue state. Lots of strange things can happen to people who sleepwalk.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes