Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Oh,sorry,i guess i misread it.I though its Jamie before since i saw her writing note and ask mc which girls he like.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Oh,sorry,i guess i misread it.I though its Jamie before since i saw her writing note and ask mc which girls he like.
Jamie has absolute confidence that MC loves her. That's why she pushes him to talk to Shauna, and isn't on birth control.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD and Genji

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thats why i dont remember it, i have two saves and on neither i cheated Jamie before she lets me be with anyone.
My two saves are a secondary one where I fuck everything that moves, and my main one where I stay faithful to Jamie.
...Until she reveals she's a cuckquean and then I fuck everything that moves. :ROFLMAO:

I think your interpretation is way off on this man Jamie is pretty obviously a cuckqueen she gets off on the sharing and as long as the MC comes home to her at night she doesn't want or need anything else.
I'm waiting for us to find out that when we're on a date with another girl, she's fantasising about all the things we could be doing to her and schlicking herself silly. I never knew I had a fetish for cuckqueans until I played this, I always liked harems of course but there's a difference between girls being accepting of sharing and actually getting off on it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm waiting for us to find out that when we're on a date with another girl, she's fantasising about all the things we could be doing to her and schlicking herself silly. I never knew I had a fetish for cuckqueans until I played this, I always liked harems of course but there's a difference between girls being accepting of sharing and actually getting off on it.
Pretty sure that's exactly what happened when we banged Bailey on the couch. Her timing for showing up within seconds of us finishing and getting dressed just screams that she was watching off screen somewhere.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Pretty sure that's exactly what happened when we banged Bailey on the couch. Her timing for showing up within seconds of us finishing and getting dressed just screams that she was watching off screen somewhere.
Her perving on us is fun too, but I was thinking more us being out at the arcade with Shauna or something, and her fingering herself on her bed at home. Just imagining Shauna sucking us off in a quiet corner, or if with another girl her thinking about us going back to her place to fuck. I can easily imagine her accidentally mentioning what she was doing without thinking and then being embarrassed about it. Having confirmation rather than just inferring what she's doing would be nice, and once it's in the open it would enable other fun stuff like phone sex threesomes.

Reactions: Triangulum Games

kamonghe

Jun 23, 2019
You're basically rubbing in Jamie's face the fact that you're having sex with all these women. She said she didn't want to know about the ones you don't care about and this is before she knows about the whole pregnancy deal. Plus the whole world.

What Aunt? Are you sure you have the right game?
Ah sorry, it's the mother. I forgot she's his step-mom. I always thought she was her aunt

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
Is there a way for MC to have sex with Anna without cheating on Jaime?

Anna is hot but i don't want to cheat on Miss Cuteness Overload.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Is there a way for MC to have sex with Anna without cheating on Jaime?

Anna is hot but i don't want to cheat on Miss Cuteness Overload.
Anna as in rachels first client?...no cuz the only way to get the job is to cheat on jamie...actually I take that back I think you get a second chance at rachels offer later but I think you miss out on the first couple clients if you do that....

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
No once you turn her down,she will never showed up.The next client will be the different one.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
No once you turn her down,she will never showed up
No, the point is he never accepted Rachel's initial job offer because he never "cheated" before Jaime gave permission. Thus, he never turned down Anna, because she was never offered. Braindrop mentioned the possibility of bringing new opportunities for Anna and Dawn later for those who waited for Jaime's OK.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
No once you turn her down,she will never showed up.The next client will be the different one.
But what if you never turned her down just because she wasn't offered to you, as you hadn't agree to do that job before Jamie's consent? If she won't show up it wouldn't be 'fair' to those players who didn't have the chance to reject her. In the other hand, I guess her being always the first customer (and then the lesbian couple and then Eden, movie included) could be a little tricky to code. Basically it would mean to create 2 separate paths in which 'loyal' players will be a couple of steps behind the others in terms of Rachael's mating proposals.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
But what if you never turned her down just because she wasn't offered to you, as you hadn't agree to do that job before Jamie's consent? If she won't show up it wouldn't be 'fair' to those players who didn't have the chance to reject her. In the other hand, I guess her being always the first customer (and then the lesbian couple and then Eden, movie included) could be a little tricky to code. Basically it would mean to create 2 separate paths in which 'loyal' players will be a couple of steps behind the others in terms of Rachael's mating proposals.
Thats what in my mind before.Its tricky and i dont know why i keep thinking that the new proposal will be a different clients,which is mean its the continuation from the last client.as for unloyal,we get asked the same question,same as the loyal one,Jaime seems fine with it.I also have a doubt that the girls you reject will come back,since you choose to turn them all down except Shauna.Its a good idea to make double save.As for me,i only have one save,the harem route.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The clients are pretty self-contained though, not engaging with the rest of the story. It would be fairly trivial to have them a couple of steps behind without needing two whole paths.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes