• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
WVM is my new favorite VN, surpassing SL and STS. :love:
WVM, SL, ES, PL - games where I really wonder to read the story, to be interested in topics of any conversation and to decide their further fate in accordance with my preferences. The most interesting scene at the moment in WVM is the game "I never did." I always read this from start to end. But that's what STS, I don't know. :unsure:

Reactions: Genji

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
WVM, SL, ES, PL - games where I really wonder to read the story, to be interested in topics of any conversation and to decide their further fate in accordance with my preferences. The most interesting scene at the moment in WVM is the game "I never did." I always read this from start to end. But that's what STS, I don't know. :unsure:
Some use STS instead of SS for Summertime Saga.
*Me trying to figure out what SL, ES, PL and STS mean*
View attachment 540825

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess.
SL-Sisterly Lust from march also Sunshine Love/new game from Mr.Dots/
ES-Ecchi Sensei
PL-Parental Love
STS-Summertime Saga

Last edited:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
WVM Day 6 (Part 4) Teaser!

Hey everybody :)

A few things to talk about this week.

Who is that person in the first picture?
That's one of your new teammates, Skye.
Skye is transitioning from female to male and will be so in both Shauna female/trans playthroughs. (Though some dialogues with her will be different)
I like to be as transparent as I can be, so I'll admit Skye was not originally planned to be in WVM. But I had the idea while I was making Day 5, specifically the scenes with trans Penny.
I wanted a character who was completely confident and secure in their transition.

Ugh! ANOTHER Character???
I know, I know. There's a lot. But I wouldn't add another one without having a good story for that character. All of my characters have plans that will span the length of WVM. (Which will be a long game). If you think a character has had all of their development already then... in the nicest way possible, you're incorrect. :)

p.s. Character sheet coming very soon.

Planned releases for this month.
So as you know I no longer give exact dates for when the full day will release anymore. But I can give projections (These are subject to change.)
Tier 2's monthly release will be this Thursday. (Not the full day). So the schedule should look like:

Feb 6th: Released to Tier 2+
Feb 13th: Released to Tier 4+
Feb 20th: Released to Tier 3+ (Potential for full release to be on this day, but that's if everything goes perfectly) (If so this will be changed to Tier 1+)
Feb 27th: Released to Tier 4+ (High potential for full release to be on this day, but that's if nothing goes horribly wrong) (If so this will be changed to Tier 1+)
Mar 5th: Full release if something goes horribly wrong. (Highly unlikely, just putting this here in case.)

I'll be able to give a closer estimate in the next two weeks. :)

Thank you all <3
Thanks for your continued support and belief in me. I want to be the best dev I can be and you guys are the reason why. It's been close to half a year since starting and I've had a release every single week since. Though some have been hours or even half a day late, I'm still very proud of this. I intend to keep up this consistency for as long as I possibly can. (Please don't worry about me burning out, I love doing this even more than I did half a year ago. I'm not stopping or even slowing down anytime soon.)
I wouldn't be where I'm at without you all. Thank you sincerely. <3

Last edited:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
WVM Day 6 (Part 4) Teaser!

Ciao a tutti :)

Alcune cose di cui parlare questa settimana.

Chi è quella persona nella prima foto?
È uno dei tuoi nuovi compagni di squadra, Skye.
Skye sta passando da femmina a maschio e sarà in entrambi i playthrough femminile / trans Shauna. (Anche se alcuni dialoghi con lei saranno diversi)
Mi piace essere il più trasparente possibile, quindi ammetto che Skye non era originariamente programmato per essere in WVM. Ma ho avuto l'idea mentre stavo realizzando il Day 5, in particolare la scena con Trans Penny.
Volevo un personaggio che fosse completamente fiducioso e sicuro nella sua transizione.

Ugh! UN ALTRO Personaggio ???
Lo so, lo so. C'è molto. Ma non ne aggiungerei un altro senza avere una buona storia per quel personaggio. Tutti i miei personaggi hanno piani che copriranno la lunghezza di WVM. (Che sarà un gioco lungo). Se pensi che un personaggio abbia già avuto tutto il suo sviluppo, allora ... nel modo più bello possibile, non sei corretto.:)

ps La scheda del personaggio arriverà molto presto.

Rilasci previsti per questo mese.
Quindi, come sapete, non fornisco più dati esatti per il rilascio dell'intera giornata. Ma posso fare delle proiezioni (sono soggette a modifiche).
L'uscita mensile di livello 2 sarà questo giovedì. (Non inclusa la giornata). Quindi il programma dovrebbe apparire come:

6 febbraio: rilasciato al livello 2+
13 febbraio: rilasciato al livello 4+
20 febbraio: rilasciato al livello 3+ (potenziale per il rilascio completo per essere in questo giorno, ma è tutto per il meglio) (in tal caso, questo verrà rilasciato al livello 1+)
27 febbraio: Rilasciato al livello 4+ (Elevato potenziale di rilascio completo in questo giorno, ma è se nulla va terribilmente storto) (In tal caso, questo verrà assegnato al livello 1+)
5 marzo: rilascio completo se qualcosa va terribilmente storto. (Molto improbabile, basta mettere questo qui nel caso.)

Sarò in grado di dare una stima più ravvicinata nelle pubblicazioni previste due settimane. :)

Grazie a tutti <3
Grazie per il tuo continuo supporto e fiducia in me. Voglio essere il miglior sviluppatore che posso essere e voi ragazzi siete il motivo per cui. È passato quasi un anno e mezzo registrato e ho avuto un rilascio ogni settimana da allora. Anche se alcuni sono in ritardo di un'ora o addirittura mezza giornata, non sono ancora molto orgoglioso. Ho intenzione di mantenere questa coerenza il più a lungo possibile. (Per favore, non preoccuparti per il mio esaurimento, adoro farlo anche più di un anno e mezzo fa. Non mi fermerò né rallenterò presto.)
Non sarei dove sono senza tutti voi. Grazie sinceramente <3
If you put that in Italian I'm not sure many people here will be able to understand that ;)

Reactions: Agamennone80

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
If you put that in Italian I'm not sure many people here will be able to understand that ;)
Fixed it.

Agamennone80, this is an English only forum so I reverted your post back to the original English version.
I'm sorry, seriously. I don't know how it happened. :FacePalm:

I usually check more than once before posting just to avoid mistakes. :cautious:

I will try to be more careful next time.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
ANOTHER Character???

p.s. Character sheet coming very soon.
Braindrop
Is that my sweet & spicy Elizabeth hiding behind Zoe with a new hairdo?

So... will Skye get some loving from MC? Or will Skye be competing against Damien for the position of MC's #2 best friend?

marley987

Jan 23, 2020
can you have something with the teacher? Veronica i think was the name. She is the hottest character, by far

Spartaninc

Jan 20, 2020
Braindrop First let me start by saying, You are amazing, you're work on this game is amazing and Thank you for doing what you do.

I'm sure this was asked already and i tried doing some digging via the search function and didn't find anything so, i apologize if this is the hundredth time you have gotten this. What program do you use for your renders?

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes