Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Wait... so people are complaining the dick is too big and not realistic, but not the fact the guy is a white basketball(stud by the way, who is jacked as fuck) player surrounded by women with fantastic tits and flawless looks who all love and adore him? Now there are people complaining there is too much sex?!?
With all that the game is fantastic, lots of content and good sex scenes and an interesting story. I also love the romance in the story No blue-balling which plenty of games do. Excited for new updates!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's got some good quality renders and some gorgeous girls. I'm not into the whole cheating thing though, so it feels like I've missed a lot of content, if you stay faithful to Jamie it's like the game is all about turning down hot sex with beautiful women. If she was down with you having fun with other girls, and you could tell Shauna that you'd be interested in being with both of them but not behind Jamie's back, it would be perfect.
I mean really, not only would that be unfair to Jamie, it wouldn't be fair to Shauna either; living in fear of people finding out, not being able to express their feelings in public, is that any kind of way to live? And that's not even touching on the prospect of threesomes, which obviously aren't going to happen if he's cheating. Hell, Jamie might even enjoy watching him fuck other girls, leaning back and diddling herself in anticipation of when she's ready for that monster inside of her. I'm rambling, the point is I enjoyed it a lot but it could still be much better.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I hope the dev does not go with the lame harem route and have your girlfriend accept you seeing other women and they are all throwing themselves at you and begging at your attention. The game will be extremely boring then because there is no stakes and no challange. The thrill of getting caught and the thrill of your actions having consequences is what make the scenes hot. If the dev goes everyone is happy with you sleeping around route then basically there is no game and the dev might as well release the scenes separatly.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Can you go back on that a bit? I mean, its kind of immersion breaking to have that much of a difference, especially because you have those two doggystyle scene with shauna where it is very noticable, since they are very similar scenes with only that being the difference.
If he changes it back all the complaints come back unfortunately i think. He’s probably already sick of the compliants at this point lmao.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
It's got some good quality renders and some gorgeous girls. I'm not into the whole cheating thing though, so it feels like I've missed a lot of content, if you stay faithful to Jamie it's like the game is all about turning down hot sex with beautiful women. If she was down with you having fun with other girls, and you could tell Shauna that you'd be interested in being with both of them but not behind Jamie's back, it would be perfect.
I mean really, not only would that be unfair to Jamie, it wouldn't be fair to Shauna either; living in fear of people finding out, not being able to express their feelings in public, is that any kind of way to live? And that's not even touching on the prospect of threesomes, which obviously aren't going to happen if he's cheating. Hell, Jamie might even enjoy watching him fuck other girls, leaning back and diddling herself in anticipation of when she's ready for that monster inside of her. I'm rambling, the point is I enjoyed it a lot but it could still be much better.
Did you not pay attention to the dialogue mc and Shauna had? The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we're all waiting for might be closer then we think if the mc plays his cards right and who knows maybe even more then that

• Love
Reactions: Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Did you not pay attention to the dialogue mc and Shauna had? The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we're all waiting for might be closer then we think if the mc plays his cards right and who knows maybe even more then that
Exactly you can also have different saves if you want to stay loyal to each girl that is romance able. And if you don’t want to share.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
its time to rank the dames in the game to what i like..and hope that each has the opportunity to be LI
1: Zoe..she just looks so wife..lol
2: Coach..she's just my style of beauty
3: Azel..even with her goofy expressions she's a true beauty and of all the dames i believe the one that adores you most
4: Bailey..she's hot..but i see her as the "slutty" cheerleader for boinking only..lol
5: Shauna..ya y'all gonna slam me for having her so low..tsktsk..i just like the look of others more :p
6: Rachael..curvy milf thats horny AF..sign me up
7: Elizabeth...she could be the thing that chases duckface away(please!!!)
8 through whatever until the last(al the other dames except one)
LAST: Duckface(Jamie) sorry..she ranks even below "on her last legs nurse" i just dont like her..LOL

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
its time to rank the dames in the game to what i like..and hope that each has the opportunity to be LI
1: Zoe..she just looks so wife..lol
2: Coach..she's just my style of beauty
3: Azel..even with her goofy expressions she's a true beauty and of all the dames i believe the one that adores you most
4: Bailey..she's hot..but i see her as the "slutty" cheerleader for boinking only..lol
5: Shauna..ya y'all gonna slam me for having her so low..tsktsk..i just like the look of others more :p
6: Rachael..curvy milf thats horny AF..sign me up
7: Elizabeth...she could be the thing that chases duckface away(please!!!)
8 through whatever until the last(al the other dames except one)
LAST: Duckface(Jamie) sorry..she ranks even below "on her last legs nurse" i just dont like her..LOL
So do you like Jamie or you don’t? I can’t tell at this point?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes