DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Before this update I was thinking, maybe I would like an ending where I can shut out the rest of the women in my life and run off with Willow. After playing this update, I wouldn't mind running off with Willow even if the relationship was only platonic. Then we meet Tali who is basically a NEET who use to be a princess and also smol, jesus what a tease. Gotta say, playing the weekly updates and seeing the immediate reactions is always a joy.

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\ωω\WVM-0.7.4.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\ωω\WVM-0.7.4.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\ωω\WVM-0.7.4.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\ωω\WVM-0.7.4.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\ωω\WVM-0.7.4.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Sun May 03 11:05:53 2020

any idea how to solve this

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\ωω\WVM-0.7.4.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\ωω\WVM-0.7.4.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\ωω\WVM-0.7.4.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\ωω\WVM-0.7.4.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\ωω\WVM-0.7.4.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Sun May 03 11:05:53 2020

any idea how to solve this
didn't unpack all the files from the archive.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
I like Penelope, such a cute and shy tgirl deserves more than being fucked in the parking lot, but I'm very glad that it did happen.:giggle:
I wonder who else will become MC's sister or brother:unsure:

P.S. I see that others also have errors during the scene in the car.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Sooo, I never got the whole Daddy thing, for me, that's a dick going internal situation. Weird isn't it, because I'm all in favour of games where the father fucks his daughter/s but, for some reason, I hate it when a non-related woman calls me (the MC really) Daddy.
I admit that it's definitely an acquired taste and people either love or hate it. For my part it stems back to my ex girlfriend who was my first foray into a real Dom/Sub relationship about 20 years ago. When we were ironing out our agreement we discussed how to address each other during playtime. When it came to what to call me.....being called "Sir" didn't do it for me and she wasn't feeling the whole "Master" thing on her side so a friend of ours who was also into the scene suggested trying "Daddy" and it just felt right. We were together for 5 years so it just stuck with me after that as something I found hot.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Yes everyone will get the error with trans penny. It's due to a missing equals sign in the script.
Not everybody ;)
-----

Spanish Translation updated - Day 1-7 v.0.7.4.2

--
This patch also fixes trans-Penny exception in the car and MC's real mother name bug
Translation patch fixes that and of course you can keep playing in English, changing language is just an option

Reactions: Krynh

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Interesting update, we finally found a sister. Now I'm most curious about who our mother is and when we will finally meet her.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Interesting update, we finally found a sister. Now I'm most curious about who our mother is and when we will finally meet her.
Our mother's identity isn't exactly a mystery we know exactly who she is and we've already met her once albeit for like 5 second before we hit pavement..but still. Only real mystery about it left is what her deal is and why's she being all sektchy and acting like a stalker

Reactions: Krynh and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Our mother's identity isn't exactly a mystery we know exactly who she is and we've already met her once albeit for like 5 second before we hit pavement..but still. Only real mystery about it left is what her deal is and why's she being all sektchy and acting like a stalker
I remember that.

When Rachael said she wanted to show us something, introduce someone (almost at the end of this update) I was hoping that there would be a meeting with mother ... but I was disappointed. :D

But this met person is also interesting, I'm waiting for more scenes with her.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes