Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Its gonna be really interesting if Rachel manages to talk MC/Azel into doing stuff with each other. I mean, she is technically correct. They aren't related, they love each other deeply and they think each other are attractive , so its natural that something could happen between them. They'd need to get over the "mom" and "son" stuff though.

This needs a few tag updates. masturbation, group sex, big ass, teasing, pregnancy, dating sim, MILF, POV, titfuck, lesbian, virgin, voyeurism , handjob.

ok, thats more that a few but I think I got them all.
i dont remember any of the girls are virgin in this game...

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I'm really surprised by this game, pleasantly. This isn't so much a harem game as actual polyamory, where three people love each other. Which is pretty rare to see. And the fact that (in my playthrough) one of the girl in the throuple is trans is just wonderful. Such a unique game. Hope it stays this adorable and naughty!

Reactions: SandmansMisery

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
After playing a little bit of the latest BADIK update...
We definitely need some redhead action in the next update. I don't even care if it's with Stacy, Ruby or both, just let the MC have some fun with one of them and I'm fine. :BootyTime:
Yes I agree. BD has bee toying with use on the redhead fun factory time to let use play lol

Reactions: zVoidwalker

skydyvr

Aug 29, 2018
Trying to load a save from 5.1:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Then the game crashes

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Jaime and Shauna.

They had only used toys up until then.
And Penny and Bailey, possibly. They both said they had never been with a man. And I don't believe Zoe said it, but it wouldn't surprise me either given how she acted. And he says that he's never seen Azel with a man at one point, so not even the milfs are all experienced.
It's probably shorter to list the ones who aren't virgins.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I hope Emiko is a virgin,her cute face and personality make me want to be the first for her.lol:)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
i dont remember any of the girls are virgin in this game...
Jaime and Shauna for certain. I think ALL of the cheerleaders have at least never previously been with a man

* Jasmine and Damien haven't done anything
* Liz sounds like she was nursing her MC crush the entire time
* Bailey has at least never slept with a guy, though it seems she had a thing with Raine. Personally wouldn't qualify that as "virgin" but some would.
* Emiko seems almost completely inexperienced, hence her giant advantage in "Never have I ever"
* Zoe caught herself admitting she hadn't had *real* sex before in the last update

Add in Penelope (self-admitted), Natalie (never dated), and probably Stacy (based on back story).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm really surprised by this game, pleasantly. This isn't so much a harem game as actual polyamory, where three people love each other. Which is pretty rare to see. And the fact that (in my playthrough) one of the girl in the throuple is trans is just wonderful. Such a unique game. Hope it stays this adorable and naughty!
Depends.

If you keep it as Jaime and Shauna then you got a great relationship but there are a lot of guys in this thread and they are horn dogs and like to have lots of women.

See, i'm a good girl and I only have my MC dating many women for science.

I'm researching something.

It's very important.

So I need more women.

Jaime and Shauna for certain. I think ALL of the cheerleaders have at least never previously been with a man

* Jasmine and Damien haven't done anything
* Liz sounds like she was nursing her MC crush the entire time
* Bailey has at least never slept with a guy, though it seems she had a thing with Raine. Personally wouldn't qualify that as "virgin" but some would.
* Emiko seems almost completely inexperienced, hence her giant advantage in "Never have I ever"
* Zoe caught herself admitting she hadn't had *real* sex before in the last update

Add in Penelope (self-admitted), Natalie (never dated), and probably Stacy (based on back story).
Liz wasn't a virgin.

Something happened in Bailey's last relationship which is why Rainy is worried about her. I doubt she's a virgin.

Zoe's done plenty enough.

Jasmine and Damien haven't done anything, nothing to say she hasn't slept with anyone before. This isn't a High school romance game, most of the girls have some experience.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
People sharing the top tier girls, in the end, the true answer is "all", every single one is nice even willow that in the beginning i don't like, appear to be nice...

Reactions: Repuci
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes