dunhill

May 3, 2017
There are 3-4 parts left of Day 7. The full day 7 is expected to come out the 21st or the 28th.
not that i'm complaining but day7 is already pack with wayy too much stuff already and we still got a date at the end.. i wouldn't mind if the game dev pushed some of this content on to another day..

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
not that i'm complaining but day7 is already pack with wayy too much stuff already and we still got a date at the end.. i wouldn't mind if the game dev pushed some of this content on to another day..
Yeah, could probably push the Azel date to Day 40 or something... :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PocketSand

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
When Bailey tells you that Rainn has feeling for her and she might have for her there is a flashback of Rainn kissing her
I remember her telling us about that but I don't remember it having images, interesting. It's encouraging because there's one scene I'd really like to see that could only work as a flashback.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I remember her telling us about that but I don't remember it having images, interesting. It's encouraging because there's one scene I'd really like to see that could only work as a flashback.
I always tell myself to start over and keep saves on properly named pages... then life happens. But I did found a save in the vicinity of that scene to help me narrow it down. For those interested in seeing the images you're looking for the files D7-37 to D7-42. And for those too impatient to browse their own harddrive, here's the last image of the set:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
LOL, has any obsessed fan tracked the MC's conquest statistics (partners, orgasms, etc...) for only the past 7 days? :p

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Page 666 already passed,the cultist of Bailey didn't did the appropriated ritual in her honor.

EJ6kiujUUAA72YN.jpg

I believe this call for a minimum punishment of less scenes of her in the next update and more of the others grills that are jumping for attention or even more practice scenes with Slam dunk ost

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm sitting in front of my laptop with F95zone open and it somehow took me 47 minutes to spot the update :FacePalm:

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes