KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Is this game worth playing? I can see the reviews but they are mixed some say it's good some say it's not that good.
Well most of us obviously think it's worth playing. I think the bulk of bad reviews comes from angry alphas that are upset that you won't be coercing and/or raping women in this game. It's all very consensual and very feeling-sharey. If you don't have a problem with that, then you'll probably like the game ;-)

Apr 11, 2020
Its a great game!
Well most of us obviously think it's worth playing. I think the bulk of bad reviews comes from angry alphas that are upset that you won't be coercing and/or raping women in this game. It's all very consensual and very feeling-sharey. If you don't have a problem with that, then you'll probably like the game ;-)
Pffft if this game was any good I'd put it in my signature. :rolleyes:
Haha that sure is enough for me to try this thanks guys.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Without Google translate:

"Thank you, I hope (hopefully?) the signs of perfect translation (that are?) (home?) of (whut?)"

So my Spanish sucks, english please?
"I love you, and I hope you keep on with your utterly perfect translation you are doing of Become" (Become a RockStar, I guess)

Reactions: PinkGoddess

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
"I love you, and I hope you keep on with your utterly perfect translation you are doing of Become" (Become a RockStar, I guess)
...so my Spanish wasn't even that bad haha! :D (I racked my brain trying to come up with a Spanish word that resembled Become).

I don't know if any Devs ever thank you properly, but you are doing a valuable service making games like WVM understandable for a wider audience so "te quiero" from me as well.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Is this game worth playing? I can see the reviews but they are mixed some say it's good some say it's not that good.
It's a stretch to call this a game rather than a visual novel, but if you count visual novels as games, fine, you know what you're getting. There are very few choices, and almost none of them affect gameplay - they're all a case of "shall I bang this woman or not?"

The story, IMO, is brilliant. The graphics are brilliant. I suspect (with no proof) that most of the bad reviews are from people who have moral objections to some part of it - either they think anything with a trans character is offensive, or they hate the fact there are no unwilling women to rape, or they object on principle to a game where a guy has lots of women wanting him.

If you like the idea of the storyline, you're pretty much guaranteed to love the game. If you can't stomach the thought of not being monogamous, it really isn't the game for you.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
How do we correct the issue with Google play store blowing up? Thats causing me big issues with my games after installing the 2Gb file.
Get google to increase the file limit for Android. Otherwise for now download the compressed version

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
How do we correct the issue with Google play store blowing up? Thats causing me big issues with my games after installing the 2Gb file.
Get google to increase the file limit for Android. Otherwise for now download the compressed version
Another long term solution would be reaching out to the Ren'Py devs about getting RAPT to use the second expansion file. See on the Android Developer Blog and the Ren'Py on RAPTs current status regarding expansion files.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
yes at the very beginning of the game
No, you can see from the very beginning of this thread, it's always been an option. It was an option he added late into the development of Day 1 per prior explanation, but it was never released without the option.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Nope just like you can't change it for Penelope or Skyler.
Only at the beginning of the game and that would have been a good idea to decide for ourselves the gender for Penelope or Skyler
I don't remember exactly at what stage (very early), but I was proposed the trans option and just said no because I'm not interested.

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
I don't know if it has been mentioned before, but another thing that I really appreciate of this great game is that all female characters are original renders (except perhaps Stacy who looks like Jessy from Big City's Pleasures) and not standard prebuilt renders as I have seen in many other games.

Reactions: moonmite84
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes