Repuci

May 1, 2017
Not quite. Week 2 update is out today. 182 renders and 3 animations of day 2. But there's three more weeks until day 2 in it's entirety is released. (Hoping to hit 450 renders and 8 animations)
Damn, must have misread, sorry for the misinformation

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Also for all those that did not like the look of Jamie. I just posted a public poll for a change to her on my patreon.

Reactions: Repuci

Marcope

Aug 19, 2019
Also for all those that did not like the look of Jamie. I just posted a public poll for a change to her on my patreon.
I must be blind because she seems the same to me in the three options :whistle:.

But either way I did like how she looked in the game so far, so I don't really mind as long as you don't change her much.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I must be blind because she seems the same to me in the three options :whistle:.

But either way I did like how she looked in the game so far, so I don't really mind as long as you don't change her much.
To me it's obvious but I've also been staring at her for like 7 weeks now so that's probably why. The only thing that's different is the eyes. Just focus on that lmao

• Haha

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

If you can't notice the change then I guess that means I'm not changing her much :cool:

• Haha

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Just checking, by the way...WVM not at all West Virginia Mountaineers, right?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Whew. Good, because "real" WVM is actually pretty big time, so it wouldn't fit the script.

Reactions: Braindrop

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy crap ! Just tried this game that was sitting on my desktop since it came out... and I got to say, it was an amazing and fun ride, for a single day, you squeezed a ton of content into it ! All the girls are lovely, and not just physically, they were all fun to get to know a bit... even the GF's sister who so far is my least favorite.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also the futa content was handled very well compared to others games. Nickpicking here but thank god you didnt give her a king kong dong I loath when people shoehorn massive dongs on futas,
Transgender not futa.

Futa's are women with dicks, this is a guy that is transitioning into a woman. Full on shemale.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Transgender not futa.

Futa's are women with dicks, this is a guy that is transitioning into a woman. Full on shemale.
Did I miss something ? I didn't encounter any futa or trains content at all...my game ended as they fell asleep on the RV.

The girls I met were
Azel - no sex
Jamie - saw naked, full woman
Shauna - sex, full female
Susan - Azels boss, sex, full woman
IHOP girl - sex, full female
Liz - only met, Jamie's sister, no sex

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Did I miss something ? I didn't encounter any futa or trains content at all...my game ended as they fell asleep on the RV.

The girls I met were
Azel - no sex
You can choose to make Shauna a female or shemale at the start of the game after choosing names, it ask you what you want Shauna to be a "female or shemale".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

The girls I met were
Azel - no sex
You missed the big choice right at the start. It asks if you want Shauna to be female or shemale.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes