ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's with the fainting drama?
Has the mc got a brain tumor or something?
Fainting at the worst possible times, seriously?

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
What's with the fainting drama?
Has the mc got a brain tumor or something?
Fainting at the worst possible times, seriously?
Its repressed memories. Normally with people with amnesia they faint when a really strong or traumatic memory returns it overloads your mind which causes you to blackout. So for MC its a very strong and traumatic memory that resurfaced since he had no memory of his mother or "sister"

Reactions: Braindrop

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Eh to honest as tiny as they are you could prolly save all 3. Tuck Bailey and Rainn under and arm each then have Emi ride on yer back
That is if they are conscious for the saving. And Goddess Bailey is upset you even made that joke in the first place due to the fact that Goddess Bailey are best friends and extremely fond of Goddess Rainn.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That is if they are conscious for the saving. And Goddess Bailey is upset you even made that joke in the first place due to the fact that Goddess Bailey are best friends and extremely fond of Goddess Rainn.
Funny she's the one who told me to say it so I dunno who you've been talking to?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Its repressed memories. Normally with people with amnesia they faint when a really strong or traumatic memory returns it overloads your mind which causes you to blackout. So for MC its a very strong and traumatic memory that resurfaced since he had no memory of his mother or "sister"
Let's hope he doesn't go in the middle of that BS while driving or it's game over.
That BS should be taken out. I don't even know why they even put that there.

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Funny she's the one who told me to say it so I dunno who you've been talking to?
Your Bailey Slave aint no goddess. She may look like the True Bailey but she is just an imitation of her. Although if i must be honest the Goddess has made a near perfect clone, if not for that disturbing flaw of dark humor. Seems the Goddess has made a way to show who is the real Goddess.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Let's hope he doesn't go in the middle of that BS while driving or it's game over.
That BS should be taken out. I don't even know why they even put that there.
Ah cause its a drama :unsure: Least its not AL drama. :cautious: If it was going AL drama then im just gonna stop all together.:eek:

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
There are more than enough of Goddess Bailey
What?! There's no such thing as 'more than enough of Goddess Bailey'! I'm fine with Emiko getting a tiny bit of attention though, not too much since Bailey is the real deal here.
Rainn still scares me with those eyes so... yeah. :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZeroTao
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes