ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well if this was a game written for women to enjoy their fantasies I'd sure as hell shut up.
But, mumsnet this aint son.
And why would I care particulary about the feelings of pixels?
For the most part, these games are here to cater to the fantasies of their players, not their characters. Or have I misunderstood something?
no need to be rude , i'm just stating some facts for yeah .. everyone has opinions ..

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Well if this was a game written for women to enjoy their fantasies I'd sure as hell shut up.
But, mumsnet this aint son.
And why would I care particulary about the feelings of pixels?
For the most part, these games are here to cater to the fantasies of their players, not their characters. Or have I misunderstood something?
This game, like every succesful game leaked to this site, is written the way the dev likes it, other people liking it is a bonus. Games where the dev introduces changes based purely on player feedback rather than for story or plot reasons end up abandoned when the devs lose interest.

This game is not for you, that's fine but why do we need to know that?

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
This game, like every succesful game leaked to this site, is written the way the dev likes it, other people liking it is a bonus. Games where the dev introduces changes based purely on player feedback rather than for story or plot reasons end up abandoned when the devs lose interest.

This game is not for you, that's fine but why do we need to know that?
Again, apparently I'm confused.
These threads are not for discussing or giving feedback on the games that they're about.
They're for praising them.
Now I know, thanks, I'll bear that in mind.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Again, apparently I'm confused.
These threads are not for discussing or giving feedback on the games that they're about.
They're for praising them.
Now I know, thanks, I'll bear that in mind.
everyone is entitled to their opinions .. just like you are ..

Reactions: MrFriendly

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
This game would be great if not for how much of a bloody simp the PC is, such a turn off.
I don't think a single sexual action was initiated or decided by the PC, all of them are by the women.
-
Its like, the game asks the player if you want to come inside or outside of whatever orifice you're in.
You choose the one you want.
Rather than the PC saying I want X, instead the woman says I want X.
Such
A
Let
Down
-
Give the PC some bloody agency instead of having him float around like a glorified dildo for the women to use however they want.
And this is why you don't have a gf and is sitting here playing instead of dating :D
You don't even know the difference between a gentleman and a simp ...

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
so instead of giving the women the choice .. you'd rather they all be MC's slaves and he does what her wants to them .. pretty much what your sounding like you are saying .. or are you suggesting the MC just take what he wants from the women ? .. again giving the women , no choices again ....
i don't know about doing that .. most women don't like you just taking advantage of them .. and would rather be asked before shoving your cock in their ass ... ;)
Ok, to reply less condescendingly to you.
Rape is not the logical endpoint for a male expressing a sexual desire.
The PC says, "I'm going to cum in your mouth."
The female, or recipient, character then either says ok or no (or, more precisely, mmhhmmGLrck).
Normally in these games, it'd be an ok.
Ta-daa! Male agency! Magic!
-
The (stunningly gorgeous and excellently rendered) women in this game are throwing themselves at the PC and he does nothing. He seems to have no sexual preferences at all.
I mean, I could put forward the case that the PC is entirely asexual but extremely altruistic.
This doesn't conflict with any of the actions taken by any of the characters at all.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The (stunningly gorgeous and excellently rendered) women in this game are throwing themselves at the PC and he does nothing
you seem to forget that the MC (not PC) has to talk things over with Jamie ( MC's gf ) to see if Jamie is ok with that certain girl ... the MC loves Jamie and Shauna and wants their ok's before doing anything with other girls ... which is nice of MC honestly ...

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Ok, to reply less condescendingly to you.
Rape is not the logical endpoint for a male expressing a sexual desire.
The PC says, "I'm going to cum in your mouth."
The female, or recipient, character then either says ok or no (or, more precisely, mmhhmmGLrck).
Normally in these games, it'd be an ok.
Ta-daa! Male agency! Magic!
-
The (stunningly gorgeous and excellently rendered) women in this game are throwing themselves at the PC and he does nothing. He seems to have no sexual preferences at all.
I mean, I could put forward the case that the PC is entirely asexual but extremely altruistic.
This doesn't conflict with any of the actions taken by any of the characters at all.
you just described a harem protagonist....not saying you are right or wrong. But it's just how must harem centrist games work.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
And this is why you don't have a gf and is sitting here playing instead of dating :D
You don't even know the difference between a gentleman and a simp ...
Who shot your dog and fucked your mum?
In other words, what's up with the personal judgement, bud?
-
In regards to the difference between a simp and a gentleman, I'll briefly explore the difference so we can see if we're somewhat close.
A gentleman is a beast chained of his own accord. Polite, dutiful and respectful. Wrong him or rouse his passion however and be ye prepared. He retains his male passion.
A simp will do whatever a woman wants because all women are goddesses.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
you just described a harem protagonist....not saying you are right or wrong. But it's just how must harem centrist games work.
No, I just described a male character that is able to express a sexual desire. No harem required.
It's just that this character being a simp irks me especially because he's supposed to be this superstar college b-ball player. Ergo, competitive and aggressive as fuck. Those things go hand in hand. You cannot push yourself to be the goddamn best at a competitive physical activity without being competitive and aggressive.
I roll my eyes and put up with the endemic simpness of most mPCs because pron and they're otherwise described as (or presumed to be) idiot shut-ins for teh lulz because those games tend not to try and be realistic.
This game does try though so, it's a problem.

you seem to forget that the MC (not PC) has to talk things over with Jamie ( MC's gf ) to see if Jamie is ok with that certain girl ... the MC loves Jamie and Shauna and wants their ok's before doing anything with other girls ... which is nice of MC honestly ...
I'm not entirely sure whose point you are trying to refute here, mine or yours.
The only choice the PC makes is to not say no to Shauna. Not exactly a choice, he just went along with it. The characters then assume he wants a harem-esque situation and work it out between themselves whilst the PC sits there nodding along like a good puppers.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not entirely sure whose point you are trying to refute here, mine or yours.
The only choice the PC makes is to not say no to Shauna. Not exactly a choice, he just went along with it. The characters then assume he wants a harem-esque situation and work it out between themselves whilst the PC sits there nodding along like a good puppers.
you can see the i've replied to what you had said .. so saying this does not make much sense

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
This game would be great if not for how much of a bloody simp the PC is, such a turn off.
I don't think a single sexual action was initiated or decided by the PC, all of them are by the women.
-
Its like, the game asks the player if you want to come inside or outside of whatever orifice you're in.
You choose the one you want.
Rather than the PC saying I want X, instead the woman says I want X.
Such
A
Let
Down
-
Give the PC some bloody agency instead of having him float around like a glorified dildo for the women to use however they want.
The way I see it, the selflessness of the MC is one of the selling points of the game and can in part be gathered from the reviews or this very thread. Contrary to your statements it's not always the women who set the course of action. Take this scene with Bailey for instance:
Python:
  b "Oh... Well what do you want me to do now?"
  mcf "Call me Daddy."
  b "Daddy? Hmmmm...."
  b "What do you want me to do now Daddy?"
  mcf "How rough do you want to get?"
  b "However rough you want to get."
     "Choke her":
  mcf "Hmmm... Tell me to stop if I go too far."
  mcm "I'll start off with a light squeeze."
  b "AHhhh-"
  mcf "Do you like it?"
  b "Mmmmmhmmmmmm...."
  mcf "Good girl."
So, I don't think you're making a good point. If you want to play a more aggressive MC, there are other games to do that in. The third story arc of Alison comes to mind.

Your assumption on the general gameplay however is correct. See the walkthrough for reference.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Are therer any plans for Azul or willow as relationship options? Im just curious, sinces theres so many deeam sequences for Azul, and then willow seemed very interested before the big reveal, but seemed like she wouldnt matter either way. Kinda like that one thing where said person was gone so long feelings develope into an sexual relation? Maybe a vote or "fan patch" ( ;);)). Just curious if option are open if desired by fan base.

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Are therer any plans for Azul or willow as relationship options? Im just curious, sinces theres so many deeam sequences for Azul, and then willow seemed very interested before the big reveal, but seemed like she wouldnt matter either way. Kinda like that one thing where said person was gone so long feelings develope into an sexual relation? Maybe a vote or "fan patch" ( ;);)). Just curious if option are open if desired by fan base.
I'm pretty sure that Azel is a LI,not sure about Willow tho

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes