6. ImperialD
7. edit I forgot Hordragg

oh wait. those are real people.
My top 5 list is pretty simple =

1. Stacy
2. Stacy
3. Stacy
4. Stacy
5. Bailey ( To keep on the good side of the cult leader The Krypt Angel ) :) Don't have a death wish hahaha

Nah it's =

1. Stacy
2. Bailey
3. Shauna (Trans)
4. Jamie
5. Emiko
I suppose being both loved and feared means I must be doing the Cult Leader thing right lol

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Magnificent Seven that are above the poll
Jamie,Shauna,Azel,Willow,Wendy,Rachael,Talismah
And all others as tiers

1.Jasmine
2.Zoe,Bailey,Kimmy,Emiko,Elizabeth,Rainn,Penelope and Tia
3.Stacy,Natalie,Ruby,Alexis and Katie
4.Mabel,Carly,Mackenzie,Moon and Skye

1.Anna,Keyana and Brittany
2.Eden+her partner from the movie
3.Harper,Veronica,Vanessa and Lauren
4.Nurse and Margaret

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ahh well. Only had any interest in making those a couple, no interest in them personally. They can be plopped on the ignore pile with the swimmer who's name I can't be bothered to remember.
I can't say much without breaking my verbal NDA with BD on the topic but the closest you can hope to get to what you want is to give the green light to Bailey and then just not go after Rainn at all

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
*had snuck off rummaging through Ava's ignore pile marveling at the sights until finally freeing the one true treasure from the pile's cold embrace, cradling it in their arms while the wind carried away it's softly whispered name*

Kimmy...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
*had snuck off rummaging through Ava's ignore pile marveling at the sights until finally freeing the one true treasure from the pile's cold embrace, cradling it in their arms while the wind carried away it's softly whispered name*

Kimmy...
I wouldn't pass up banging Kimmy, I've dated a swimmer before so I can pretty much imagine what sex her would be like. A girl like that can do some amazing shit with all those well trained muscles down there. Wouldn't do much for Ava tho since you sort of need a dick to fully appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Kimmy...
It's not that I hate Kimmy it's just nothing "clicked" during the scenes with her.

Sure I felt bacd for her when she was telling her tale but there is a house full of hotties and some gorgeous cheerleaders to tend to, she just isn't in their league.

Bailey is a different matter. She is adorable I just think she'd be happier with someone that give her more attention which is why I wanted to set her up with Rainn, they look great together. With the MC she kinda gets lost in the shuffle and won't ever get more screen time than the main girls.

Rainn i haven't spoke to enough to form an opinion of. At the moment she's just "Bailey's friend", she hasn't formed her own personality yet. Might change my mind once I know more about her.

It's also the downside to such a large cast. People will always have their own faves and they probably won't line up with everyone else.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
So if the topic isn't over and done with, for anyone who cares, here's my top 5 list.

1. Natalie
2. Stacy
3. Harper
4. Rachael
5. Tia

I feel kinda bad for not putting Stacy at the number one, she's definitely my favourite model, but with the almost complete lack of romantic/sexual content with her, I can't really say she's my favourite character. But Natalie for me almost matches Stacy's hotness while still just being absolutely adorable and her relationship with the MC just having advanced much farther.
Harper is Harper, that's all.
Rachael is just so awesomely witty and the open and casual way she approaches sex is just cool. Plus, bOOOObs.
And Tia, I don't know, there's just something about her... I we had more content with her, she might be higher up there, with her long side-braid and toned abs, she is just one of the sexiest characters in this game IMO.

Reactions: Antosha and LN1982
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes