KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I feel the same way and 95% of my posts if not more are here. This game really brought out something in me. I never felt comfortable talking about a game or really anything in a message board before. You guys made that easy for me and made me feel welcomed. I finally have a place to discuss something I really enjoy. I even tried to learn a few skills (gimp software) just because of this game. I can't thank BF enough for this game and you guys for the great chat and making me feel welcomed.
You're more than welcome! and after you're done thanking your BoyFriend, don't forget to thank BD too!!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Man I just have to say BD is just an awesome guy. He went out of his way to do something special for me and it was just too good not to share with you guys (Yes, he gave me permission to share if I wanted to). Thank you so much for creating this for me and letting me share it with everyone. After he reached out to me, I gave him just a few ideas and he came up with this gem for me. Hopefully you all like it too. It's not the update, but to me this is the next best thing. Thank you again BD you are truly one of a kind. 771266_ForLocoGringo78.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Man I just have to say BD is just an awesome guy. He went out of his way to do something special for me and it was just too good not to share with you guys (Yes, he gave me permission to share if I wanted to). Thank you so much for creating this for me and letting me share it with everyone. After he reached out to me, I gave him just a few ideas and he came up with this gem for me. Hopefully you all like it too. It's not the update, but to me this is the next best thing. Thank you again BD you are truly one of a kind. View attachment 756675
Thank you for sharing :)

Reactions: Uncle Loco
May 24, 2020
Man I just have to say BD is just an awesome guy. He went out of his way to do something special for me and it was just too good not to share with you guys (Yes, he gave me permission to share if I wanted to). Thank you so much for creating this for me and letting me share it with everyone. After he reached out to me, I gave him just a few ideas and he came up with this gem for me. Hopefully you all like it too. It's not the update, but to me this is the next best thing. Thank you again BD you are truly one of a kind.
BD that bro!

Thanks to you!

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Man I just have to say BD is just an awesome guy. He went out of his way to do something special for me and it was just too good not to share with you guys (Yes, he gave me permission to share if I wanted to). Thank you so much for creating this for me and letting me share it with everyone. After he reached out to me, I gave him just a few ideas and he came up with this gem for me. Hopefully you all like it too. It's not the update, but to me this is the next best thing. Thank you again BD you are truly one of a kind.
man now I can't wait til things calm down in game and everyone just has time to chill together

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
man now I can't wait til things calm down in game and everyone just has time to chill together
I think we will see something similar but not exactly like this in the game at some point with several girls just chilling and having a good time doing their own things or together after the MC gets back from a game or after school practice (I doubt the gamer-girl with Cat ears look for Jamie and Stacey will show up in the game but hey you never know). The new house is set up nicely to see several of them enjoying time in that basement.

Just happy to see something new with my favorite girls all in one shot (I know it is not a real shot from the game, but man it is fun to look at). Still have my hopes up that Alexis will show up at WVM at some point, especially after the text message we got that was very vague about her finally going to college across the country.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't know about others, but WVM is my feel-good game and this thread is my feel-good thread. I lurked on this site for the longest time and never felt the need to post until WVM came along. I just felt drawn to comment in here, because of the quality of the game, didn't think I'd be coming back here almost daily. Yet here I am with not even 500 posts to my belt and the majority are in this thread. Guess I came (hur hur) for the game and stayed for the people.

And now you're stuck with me. Your mileage may vary. :cautious:
i can certainly understand what your saying .. i mean dam i'm well over 2000 posts so far :ROFLMAO:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Man I just have to say BD is just an awesome guy. He went out of his way to do something special for me and it was just too good not to share with you guys (Yes, he gave me permission to share if I wanted to). Thank you so much for creating this for me and letting me share it with everyone. After he reached out to me, I gave him just a few ideas and he came up with this gem for me. Hopefully you all like it too. It's not the update, but to me this is the next best thing. Thank you again BD you are truly one of a kind. View attachment 756675
I gave him just a few ideas? Lol seems to me you threw him the whole book,but well done and hope you had a good birthday

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I gave him just a few ideas? Lol seems to me you threw him the whole book,but well done and hope you had a good birthday
Thanks. Yeah I gave him 2 suggestions and he turn those into what I got. I asked for something with Stacey as a sexy gamer-girl/e-girl with cat ears or have a sexy Stacey looking up from reading a book. I wanted something with either of my two favorite hobbies gaming or reading. The rest was all BD he kept coming back and asking who my favorite girls are, I didn't expect all of this but I am very grateful for how it turned out and what he did for me.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I feel the same way and 95% of my posts if not more are here. This game really brought out something in me. I never felt comfortable talking about a game or really anything in a message board before. You guys made that easy for me and made me feel welcomed. I finally have a place to discuss something I really enjoy. I even tried to learn a few skills (gimp software) just because of this game. I can't thank BD enough for this game and you guys for the great chat and making me feel welcomed.
I'm right there with ya hell I'm a poster child for getting sucked in by what I call The WVM effect. I was on the site for about 4 months before it landed here I followed it but only really lurked till Day 3 came out last october and once I started posting actively I just never left. I actually did the math and roughly 93% of my post total is exclusively confined to the WVM thread lol. As active as it is it's practically a community unto itself and I'm proud to call it home and all of you knuckleheads my family :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Reminds me of how the The Twins were born :) He reached out to me when he noticed I had disappeared from the thread for a bit because i was dodging spoilers when the weekly's began leaking here. After he dragged me back there was a discussion about Bailey's submissive tendencies.So on a whim and half joking I sent him a message saying if he made me a render of Bailey wearing a collar I would make it my avatar and love him forever. 2 hours later the render of bailey on a leash now known as BB was in my inbox waiting for me.

She was just kind of thrown together on the spot so he said if I wasn't totally happy with her I could give him more detailed instruction and thus the render now known as SB was born. That was pretty much the point when I went full Ride or Die for BD and his creation.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Reminds me of how the The Twins were born :) He reached out to me when he noticed I had disappeared from the thread for a bit because i was dodging spoilers when the weekly's began leaking here. After he dragged me back there was a discussion about Bailey's submissive tendencies.So on a whim and half joking I sent him a message saying if he made me a render of Bailey wearing a collar I would make it my avatar and love him forever. 2 hours later the render of bailey on a leash now known as BB was in my inbox waiting for me.

She was just kind of thrown together on the spot so he said I wasn't totally happy with her I could give him more detailed instruction and thus the render now known as SB was born. That was pretty much the point when I went full Ride or Die for BD and his creation.
Thanks for sharing that story. It just made me respect BD even more. Such a good guy.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Damn, that's amazing! Makes me wish I'd mentioned when it was my birthday! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Krypt Angel
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes