BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I'm seeing some bold choices out there and I love them. It really goes to show that WVM can and will cater to almost every taste and preference when it comes to love interests.

Now Braindrop I read your most recent post about some of the abuse you had to deal with and I couldn't reply immediately because I was just too. FUCKING. angry. No one deserves that. And as much as I'm looking forward to the next update, what's more important to me is that you are in a healthy state of mind and continue to enjoy every aspect of what you are doing. Nothing else matters.

I also know what it's like to lose someone close in the family and the kind of impact it has. And although every one deals with grief differently, I just want you to know that I strongly empathize with you. If you ever feel the need to vent, hit me up on DM, we'll crack open a cold one and swap experiences.

Some of the guys here (especially looking at you BeoWoolF) really helped me cope with my grief and sense of loss just by listening, trust me, it's cathartic.

I know I mostly come across as a sarcastic joker in this thread, but I can assure you that I also definitely maybe have a human side. I keep it in a box on my window sill.

Long story short I love you man, no joke.
If I was able to help just a little it was my absolute pleasure and honor.
As I put it in my Mother Of All statement, We are Family.

A strange one at that, kind of like this one strange Uncle with the creepy sense of humor, but the whole effing room is filled with them :ROFLMAO:

Also I want to add my disgust about behavior and rants you were subjected to, Braindrop.
Expressing ones misgivings is always valid, but kicking this far below the belt...
People..
Sure I would love to have the finished game in hands, but I am here for the whole experience and that does include the wait, the daily troll, Loco´s question of the day, the lovely twins, Clone Stacy, a PEN... (still cant get over that :ROFLMAO: )
You take care about yourself as priority.
Comment whenever and to whatever you deem appropriate, or just fucking WANT to.
There are some people here quite happy to keep the trolls at bay.
As last point in my rant, again adding to Toe´s offer, you need to talk, you know the corner I lurk in. :coffee:(y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wow great response to the rankings everyone. I am keeping a master list and will share results after the weekend so people still have time to submit results. I excluded anyone without a full list or at lest close to a full list. We have 34 entries that I included so far and I am surprised at some of the results for sure. Keep them coming. I will post the final results including most points highest rating and lowest rating for each girl.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Wow great response to the rankings everyone. I am keeping a master list and will share results after the weekend so people still have time to submit results. I excluded anyone without a full list or at lest close to a full list. We have 34 entries that I included so far and I am surprised at some of the results for sure. Keep them coming. I will post the final results including most points highest rating and lowest rating for each girl.
Yeah, it's going well! Though, would you mind if I inquire how you're doing it? Spreadsheet or tally or what? Because seemingly if there's enough people who do it on tiermaker.com it will automatically give the community rankings (so I suppose everyone's positions), and if it's going to do it automatically then it may be best not to try.

And then of course, how're you dealing with tiers that have more than the SABCDF scale and have SSS,SABCDF or are Bang vs Not Bang, etc? Because it seems everyone has a slightly different set of tiers than the default.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I might have reverted back to sarcastic joker a bit in the last few posts, I have to stay true to my nature after all.

But I also really love all the quiet people coming out with their lists, I love how diverse they all are. It's okay to lurk though, I've done that for the longest time before I found this thread, this family. Don't be shy, join the madness!

We don't bite. Well, maybe the twins do, but only if you're a troll or an asshole, if not the worst they do is nibble a bit and who doesn't love that?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I know I will catch flack but I am a supporter so any idea as to when the update is coming? I ask because we are still on Client polls....with no update. So anyone that has his ear please let us know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pizzapockets

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I know I will catch flack but I am a supporter so any idea as to when the update is coming? I ask because we are still on Client polls....with no update. So anyone that has his ear please let us know.
he never promised it would be out this month he said he'd try his best to get it out by the end of the month big difference
That's the last I heard

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
No flack from my side. You seem to have searched and are up to date.
Asking for insider knowledge is OK as long as you can live with the answer that there is none. :)
Maybe one or two may have, but they would misuse BDs trust and as some parts of his situation are still floating even their information could be not up to date.
Life is what happens while you plan :unsure:
He is active, here and in Discord. That we know.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
That's the last I heard
Now I am only Tier 1 but he did say early august then things went sideways. The Faq section isnt telling me what I don't already know. I did say I was a supporter as you can tell by my avatar or rather under it. I also know some on here talk to him actively, hence why I said whoever has his ear. It has been way to long. Sorry...not sorry. The payments have been haulted but most of us, supporter like me or not are still waiting...yes or no?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Now I am only Tier 1 but he did say early august then things went sideways. The Faq section isnt telling me what I don't already know. I did say I was a supporter as you can tell by my avatar or rather under it. I also know some on here talk to him actively, hence why I said whoever has his ear. It has been way to long. Sorry...not sorry. The payments have been haulted but most of us, supporter like me or not are still waiting...yes or no?
You didn't ask like an entitled troll 5 posts after someone else asked. Got no issue with that

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes