Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I had an idea just a moment ago. What if we can turn Big Henchman into an ally to counter-spy on Ryker? Maybe he's not such a bad guy, maybe he just needs a job and henching is all he could get right now?
Not a bad idea really. I mean even a big meat head would get tired of that douche Ryker's mouth for sure

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I can't think why anyone would want to avoid Penny and the hot sex scene with her.
Well I've said it before and I'll say it again, Penny is probably my least favourite of all the girls. I like neither her look (too skinny/bony, weird haircut and hair colour) nor her character (too clingy and forward to the point of feeling emotionally manipulative). I know I'm in the minority with that opinion but yeah, she just doesn't do anything for me.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well I've said it before and I'll say it again, Penny is probably my least favourite of all the girls. I like neither her look (too skinny/bony, weird haircut and hair colour) nor her character (too clingy and forward to the point of feeling emotionally manipulative). I know I'm in the minority with that opinion but yeah, she just doesn't do anything for me.
You know what, that is fine. One of the things I really like about this game is that there are so many different women in the game that there is something to fit most tastes. Some are more visually appealing to us than others. We all have are own opinion who is the best, but it the end we all found something about the game we enjoy. No judgments here on who you like or don't like. Sure I may try to sway you towards a girl here and there, but never feel bad that you don't like someone that others do.

Johnson1234

Nov 27, 2018
Yeah I'm not certain when the public discord will be a thing. It's still something I want to do but it'd be best to do it once things are back to normal.
It mainly became an idea from back when there were weekly releases and things were getting a little out of hand here and I was considering not coming to this thread anymore since it was becoming nothing but a source of negativity for me. (Which after going through some real shit I realize it was a little silly for me to care as much as I did about it.)
A big deal for me is communication with my players. I'm not shit without you guys and I thought a public discord where I could have more control than here was a good idea.

Which I have to say you guys have really turned it around for me, I've loved reading all of the conversations here over these past few months. From the theories to everything going on with sb&bb. But I mostly enjoy seeing all of you guys have a good time and seeing you guys become friends and looking out for one another. I think that's the thing I'm most proud of to come out of WVM. And I sincerely thank you all for that. :giggle:

I am nervous that things will return to how they were after I release day 7 final. But even if it does, I want you guys to know you've all had a tremendous impact on me and my whole healing process. Reading through here has helped me get through some tough days. And I'll never be able to thank you guys enough for that. <3
You've already paid us with this awesome game. so, no worries!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Wait... Penny is a Trans? How did i miss that? Or is this something being changed in the near future?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If only the MC had a rich benefactor who might need for some professional muscle to protect their new home :rolleyes:
I'm not sure how relevant that is? If he's professional, he might have some loyalty towards his current employer regardless of whether he actually likes him or not. Quitting to join what is pretty much his enemy might not appeal to him unless Ryker starts being a real dick to him.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wait... Penny is a Trans? How did i miss that? Or is this something being changed in the near future?
Penny and Shauna have a link in the game, their background stories are very similar, so if you pick Shauna to be transgender Female then Penny will be the same. This is one of the reasons some people complain about Penny being to clingy to the MC, she seems to feel that same connection with him that Shauna has due to her and Shauna having similar past. I am a big fan of both girls and I will recommend that everyone try both paths for these girls in the game. I find the story for them both much more enjoyable on the Transgender Female route than the female route. However, I completely understand that transgender content is not for everyone, it did take me a while to open up to it as well, but I am glad I gave it a shot. I will also say that if you haven't tried a Penny route you are missing out on a great lewd scene. The parking lot scene with Penny is one of my favorites in the game.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I will also say that if you haven't tried a Penny route you are missing out on a great lewd scene. The parking lot scene with Penny is one of my favorites in the game.
Another reason why I'm really iffy on Penny, I thought that sex scene was just so weird. Having casual, spontaneous sex in that dirty and public parking lot just seemed so odd and out of character for both of them. Yeah, the MC's always up for casual sex but he still generally wants to make sure that the women are comfortable, and that scene was just the opposite of that, it took really long for Penny to enjoy the whole thing and even then, it felt sort of awkward and rushed.

It's also another example of how I can't figure Penny out. Is she bold and confident or shy and awkward? She seems to switch between them in a way I don't really find believable. On the one hand, the relationship between Penny and the MC progressed sort of slowly, yeah, Penny clearly had a crush on him since the beginning but she still felt weird and awkward about her body and seemed to want to respect his relationship with Jamie and Shauna. On the other hand, apparently she's just horny as fuck and wants to bang him first chance she gets? I don't know, it just doesn't sit right with me.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I agree with you that Penny isn't the prettiest model, and I know I have mentioned it a few times already that the do isn't really doing her any favours. I'm not sure I agree with the too clingy and forward part though. An argument can be made that if Penny is considered too clingy, then all the girls are too clingy really. I mean Shauna spied on MC in the shower, Azel really seems to enjoy those kisses, Alexis decided to try and seduce you while you're having lunch with your mom. Do I even need to mention Tia?

To me it seems like Penny isn't acting differently to any other girl in the game. But we all have our preferences and I know I've stated mine repeatedly, so I'm not gonna hold it against you. The beauty of WVM is that there's a girl for every taste and that's why we love it so much. (y)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Another reason why I'm really iffy on Penny, I thought that sex scene was just so weird. Having casual, spontaneous sex in that dirty and public parking lot just seemed so odd and out of character for both of them. Yeah, the MC's always up for casual sex but he still generally wants to make sure that the women are comfortable, and that scene was just the opposite of that, it took really long for Penny to enjoy the whole thing and even then, it felt sort of awkward and rushed.

It's also another example of how I can't figure Penny out. Is she bold and confident or shy and awkward? She seems to switch between them in a way I don't really find believable. On the one hand, the relationship between Penny and the MC progressed sort of slowly, yeah, Penny clearly had a crush on him since the beginning but she still felt weird and awkward about her body and seemed to want to respect his relationship with Jamie and Shauna. On the other hand, apparently she's just horny as fuck and wants to bang him first chance she gets? I don't know, it just doesn't sit right with me.
Personal preference again, but I thought it was one of the hottest sex scenes so far.

I also think that Penny is just shy and awkward as you put it by nature, but also desperately wants to get out of her shell? My take is that she has been struggling with acceptance, not only of her own body but also by how others perceive her. So when MC compliments her and pays attention to her in a positive way, it emboldened her to go further, perhaps even further and faster than she herself intended. In the end though, my take is that she initiated it and while it was awkward in the beginning, I'm just gonna notch that up to it being her first time, and by the end of it she was really into it. Or rather MC was really into her.

I agree it wasn't the most romantic of settings, but who knows, maybe Penny is a bit of an exebitionist. Maybe streaking around the dorm in the buff awakened some secret desire in her she never realised she had.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes