ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What I'm looking forward to.
  1. For Zoe to have the talk she alluded too and be a bit more involved.
  2. The spa date with Azel
  3. Some chill time in the in-home theatre with one of the girls
  4. The girls accepting the princess
  5. For Rachael to offer to help Damien
i'm also waiting to find out more about Willow /// and if Zoe will become part of MC's harem , which i think she will /// and to see if Rainn will be accepting of MC as well as Bailey ( 3 some ) /// and to see where it goes with Natalie .... would like to see her with MC as well /// and Jasmine .. would be so nice with her , yummy //// and Tia .. whats up with her is she wanting to get knocked up .... my MC will be more than willing to he her :love:

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Fucking hell im so fucking tired of people slandering Braindrop. BD has made it quite clear that this year taken a big fucking load on him and i dont blame him. The amount of fucking shit that gets thrown his way for no reason on F95, Patreon and on discord after everything he has gone through is fucking disgusting and these people should honestly feel ashamed of themselves.

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
1.PNG
2.PNG

Braindrop has lost some of the most important people in his life this year while at the same time his current living situation isnt the best, if you have followed him for a decent amount of time you would know that the place he lives at is a complete shit show, power outages, internet outages and water leaks on the daily more or less, meanwhile he also has to take care of his grandpa. to add to that BD's aunt was a big inspiration for Azel's personality so just imagine how it feels for him when he has to make scenes with her. BD has always been transparent about how he was feeling and how progress was going and all the shit that has been going on. Yes he has made some promises that he couldnt keep and he has apologized for it MULTIPLE TIMES because thats the type of person BD is, He HATES letting people down, that why he has paused his Patreon for 4 MONTHS STRAIGHT and wont be unpausing them until he thinks its right to do so.

To all the idiots who spread hate towards him, put yourself in BD's shoes, how would you feel if you got hate mail every single day for no reason other than people being absolute retards, no fucking wonder BD is fucking stressed out of his mind and feeling like shit every single day. At this rate BD wont be able to handle it in the long run and he will quit and then there wont be a WVM anymore, and honestly i dont fucking blame him, its just not worth it in the end.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
I see that there is a lot of drama with the author of the game and some delays, I do not understand very well what happens, but from what little I have read, has had some personal problems and hence the delays, that's all ... that's why people are so irritated ... fuck, the funny thing is that surely those who most criticize and question, will be those who do not support it economically ...

Reactions: qwsl and csmk14

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i'm also waiting to find out more about Willow /// and if Zoe will become part of MC's harem , which i think she will /// and to see if Rainn will be accepting of MC as well as Bailey ( 3 some ) /// and to see where it goes with Natalie .... would like to see her with MC as well /// and Jasmine .. would be so nice with her , yummy //// and Tia .. whats up with her is she wanting to get knocked up .... my MC will be more than willing to he her :love:
Fuck i can't believe I forgot rainn. I like your choices. So freaking excited.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I see that there is a lot of drama with the author of the game and some delays, I do not understand very well what happens, but from what little I have read, has had some personal problems and hence the delays, that's all ... that's why people are so irritated ... fuck, the funny thing is that surely those who most criticize and question, will be those who do not support it economically ...
BrainDrop is one of the best Dev's out there ... and i wish people would leave him alone .. he has been thru alot , he don't need shit thrown at him .... if they don't like what's happening then thats to bad ..... life can be a bitch sometimes .. he's making it thru and doing alot better ... thank god :)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Thanks for reminding me about Rainn, almost forgot my choice when Bailey asked and I choose it's fine and she should (something to that affect).

Looks like I need to do a partial play through from some of my save points to refresh my memory again.

Reactions: ImperialD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yep the loudest, the rudest, the most not so smart ones are always the ones that don't give anything in money or even non monetary support. Just trolls whose self worth is trying to break irrate or hender people that are happy and better than them.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yep the loudest, the rudest, the most not so smart ones are always the ones that don't give anything in money or even non monetary support. Just trolls whose self worth is trying to break irrate or hender people that are happy and better than them.
i had to sad face that .. i can't afford to help out .. and i feel like shit for it :(

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Fucking hell im so fucking tired of people slandering Braindrop. BD has made it quite clear that this year taken a big fucking load on him and i dont blame him. The amount of fucking shit that gets thrown his way for no reason on F95, Patreon and on discord after everything he has gone through is fucking disgusting and these people should honestly feel ashamed of themselves.

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
View attachment 816716
View attachment 816717

Braindrop has lost some of the most important people in his life this year while at the same time his current living situation isnt the best, if you have followed him for a decent amount of time you would know that the place he lives at is a complete shit show, power outages, internet outages and water leaks on the daily more or less, meanwhile he also has to take care of his grandpa. to add to that BD's aunt was a big inspiration for Azel's personality so just imagine how it feels for him when he has to make scenes with her. BD has always been transparent about how he was feeling and how progress was going and all the shit that has been going on. Yes he has made some promises that he couldnt keep and he has apologized for it MULTIPLE TIMES because thats the type of person BD is, He HATES letting people down, that why he has paused his Patreon for 4 MONTHS STRAIGHT and wont be unpausing them until he thinks its right to do so.

To all the idiots who spread hate towards him, put yourself in BD's shoes, how would you feel if you got hate mail every single day for no reason other than people being absolute retards, no fucking wonder BD is fucking stressed out of his mind and feeling like shit every single day. At this rate BD wont be able to handle it in the long run and he will quit and then there wont be a WVM anymore, and honestly i dont fucking blame him, its just not worth it in the end.
I admit when I first pledged to him I was in it just to get the game sooner. But once we got to know each other I stopped caring about that and support him simply because he is one of the nicest human beings I've ever had the privilege to call my friend. So when i see shit like that it breaks my fucking heart cuz he really doesn't deserve it :(

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i had to sad face that .. i can't afford to help out .. and i feel like shit for it :(
I told you once before that it doesn't matter if you don't support him financially you've been on this thread almost as long as I have and always been supportive of him which he appreciates just as much.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I admit when I first pledged to him I was in it just to get the game sooner. But once we got to know each other I stopped caring about that and support him simply because he is one of the nicest human beings I've ever had the privilege to call my friend. So when i see shit like that it breaks my fucking heart cuz he really doesn't deserve it :(
i also started out supporting BD just because of the game, but once you get to know him you just cant help like him more and more as time passes, he is just so damn likeable.

BD is too nice for this world, and it breaks my heart seeing this shit happen to him repeatedly.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes