BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
... we typically don't judge who people like or don't like here.
Nope we do respect almost any opinion and fetish here as long as its posted in a kind and respectful manner.
(y):whistle:
What we do not like are trolls, but who does..

Well one exception is Bailey, if you don't like her you might get a visit from the twins.
Hitchcock movie music intensifies.... :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Oh, top tip for everyone: Hand sanitizer does not make a good substitute for hand lotion.
No cap, listen to this man, especially don't use tissues/toalet paper on your dick to clean the lotion off or the paper will stick to your shaft, it will hurt to jerk off, move around with your penis swaying and you will have white residue from the paper on your schlong. This will make for a very bad week or two.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
No cap, listen to this man, especially don't use tissues/toalet paper on your dick to clean the lotion off or the paper will stick to your shaft, it will hurt to jerk off, move around with your penis swaying and you will have white residue from the paper on your schlong. This will make for a very bad week or two.
You would be amazed what uses there can be for moist baby tissue.
If you chose the good soft thingies good enough for your kids butt, then it is good enough to wipe you dong clean. Juuust like a baby`s bum...

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
There are also some funny issues when you choose a name for your MC and then a NPC with that exact name appears later in the story
So far I haven't met another Thorin, unfortunately dwarfs are rather underrepresented. Can't understand why that is, mighty dwarves with huge "axes" should be the perfect MCs.

And yeah, I like my girls hairy! ;-)

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
So far I haven't met another Thorin, unfortunately dwarfs are rather underrepresented. Can't understand why that is, mighty dwarves with huge "axes" should be the perfect MCs.

And yeah, I like my girls hairy! ;-)
Hairy's been rather under-represented in WVM, if you ask me. I mean even Ye Olde Nurse, who you would think represents that generation, is a baldy down under.

Personally I like a bit of variation, From bald to trimmed, from Landing Strip to Freestyle, from Triangle to Full Bush. I'm definitely not particular.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Been meaning to ask, the "Twins"? are they from this game, or a meta retributional manifestation?

also, either way, anyone that doesn't like Bailey deserves whatever form of retribution they get... unless they are holding out for the rainne/bailey thing that obviously should happen... damnit, I blame scotch
The explanation comes in 2 Flavors The Cult of Bailey universe version and the boring real world version.

The quick and dirty Cult universe version: They are the pair of Bailey clones I was given by Braindrop and The Goddess Bailey shortly after I founded The Cult. They are my companions/assistants/bodyguards/personal assassins/sex slaves:devilish:. They live here on the thread with me and interact with the locals and act as security. They are mostly harmless unless your a troll or you insult me or their mommy Bailey. Oh and if you are mean to their Uncle Loco...he has his own army but The Twins are still protective of him because he is my best buddy here on the thread :) They also occasionally go on murderous adventures which are shared here. A more detailed fan fictional story of their origin is in the works I just haven't finished it yet :)

SB: In other words We're like Daddy's homicidal living swiss army knives :giggle:

BB: I like to think of myself as more of a Chainsaw but the bottom line is we'll kill you if you piss us off ;) *insane giggle*

The boring real world version: Braindrop made me a custom Bailey render to use as my avatar I got bored one saturday and started making her talk on the thread alongside me in my posts under the name Slave Bailey. Later I had a second version of the avatar made and retired the first then brought her back as a second character called Berserker Bailey thus The Twins proper were born. It's been a thing for almost a year now and is so ingrained in the culture of the thread that they are treated by most as members of the thread family in their own right.

Hadespawn

Jul 29, 2020
The explanation comes in 2 Flavors The Cult of Bailey universe version and the boring real world version.

The quick and dirty Cult universe version: They are the pair of Bailey clones I was given by Braindrop and The Goddess Bailey shortly after I founded The Cult. They are my companions/assistants/bodyguards/personal assassins/sex slaves:devilish:. They live here on the thread with me and interact with the locals and act as security. They are mostly harmless unless your a troll or you insult me or their mommy Bailey. Oh and if you are mean to their Uncle Loco...he has his own army but The Twins are still protective of him because he is my best buddy here on the thread :) They also occasionally go on murderous adventures which are shared here. A more detailed fan fictional story of their origin is in the works I just haven't finished it yet :)

SB: In other words We're like Daddy's homicidal living swiss army knives :giggle:

BB: I like to think of myself as more of a Chainsaw but the bottom line is we'll kill you if you piss us off ;) *insane giggle*

The boring real world version: Braindrop made me a custom Bailey render to use as my avatar I got bored one saturday and started making her talk on the thread alongside me in my posts under the name Slave Bailey. Later I had a second version of the avatar made and retired the first then brought her back as a second character called Berserker Bailey thus The Twins proper were born. It's been a thing for almost a year now and is so ingrained in the culture of the thread that they are treated by most as members of the thread family in their own right.
ZOMG... I think I like the Q&D version... I'll still stick with a general "all hail the twins" to avoid their wrath...

Also, I'm surprisingly enjoying my tShauna run... didn't think I would, but she is still the same fun, cool friend she is in fShauna... the plumbing doesn't really make a difference... which I guess is kind of the point...

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
ZOMG... I think I like the Q&D version... I'll still stick with a general "all hail the twins" to avoid their wrath...

Also, I'm surprisingly enjoying my tShauna run... didn't think I would, but she is still the same fun, cool friend she is in fShauna... the plumbing doesn't really make a difference... which I guess is kind of the point...
IMHO the TShauna route has a bigger emotional impact. The MC's decision to openly date her and fuck what everyone else has to say about it, resonates more with her being a Tgirl as opposed to a generically bullied girl.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I strongly doubt it. Judging from the pace he has gone by so far we probably won't be getting any more updates this year. 2021 would be my bet. Sure he had some major personal shit happening to him this year but going from weekly updates to not releasing anything in nearly 6 months while constantly pushing said update forward makes you wonder.
It's 4 months and he don't get any money for 4 months too.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It's 4 months and he don't get any money for 4 months too.
It's been cleared up already:

He came, he saw, he pummeled their ass to the ground!

Their words, not mine. See:
I cancelled all pledges a while ago with the intent of getting it going again when I'm releasing somewhat regular updates again. :giggle:
Touche, I know when i'm beat and you, good sir, just corrected and pumelled my ass to the ground :giggle:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
You would be amazed what uses there can be for moist baby tissue.
If you chose the good soft thingies good enough for your kids butt, then it is good enough to wipe you dong clean. Juuust like a baby`s bum...
Damn...so not toalet paper that is good enough for your bum, but baby wipes that are soft enough for your dick and don't dissolve into a million pieces ? Nice...but I'm not gonna risk it, I only masturbate dry after all, the only time I'll reconsider is when I get my hands on a fleshlight.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

That's generally the safest attitude to have about them :)

As for TShauna I have a soft spot for her myself. I have a close friend who is a trans girl and TShauna is so realistically well written that she reminds me of her constantly so I feel a connection to her. It's what originally drew me to WVM in the beginning you know before Bailey showed up and stole my heart and soul and what not :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes