AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
OK here is a conspiracy theory if anyone has a connection to Gorg it will be Rachael. I think it is possible that Gorg may have worked with or for her in the past. I could see him as a former army ranger, a washed up former WWE style wrestler, or maybe a former lumberjack. Odds are he has no connection to anyone but just an employee of Ryker.
A washed up wrestler does seem more likely to me.
Very slim he was a lumberjack.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He may of also worked on fishing or lobster boats for a while as well.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Fine. You don't want Gorg to be Stacy's brother...ok, I get it. How about this one.

Gorg (real name George Antoine Savoie) is a former member of the Canadian Special Forces, who after getting hit with shrapnel from an IED in Iraq, went on to become a lumberjack-themed professional wrestler. After bouncing around for years on various US wrestling circuits, he was contacted by the NCAA. It turns out that WVM has been intentionally tanking games, is still making a hefty profit. It is suspected that the president of WVM has been diverting huge amount of donor money and taxpayer dollars to the fund an underground sex trafficking ring. He was sent undercover to get information on the plot, using the cover of bodyguard and henchman to the president's nephew.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
OK here is a conspiracy theory if anyone has a connection to Gorg it will be Rachael. I think it is possible that Gorg may have worked with or for her in the past. I could see him as a former army ranger, a washed up former WWE style wrestler, or maybe a former lumberjack. Odds are he has no connection to anyone but just an employee of Ryker.
now THAT . :unsure:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
some people have gone all tin foil while waiting for the update. Will be interesting to see what happens after the update
Trust me I have been holding back for a little while now. I have all sorts of crazy theories just waiting to be tossed out there. With a few things going on personally and the release so close I have been a little less active. I am trying to avoid the few minor spoilers out there as well as just keeping it a little less conspiracy theory fill thread. It seems a few picked it up while I held mine back. I am happy to see some new names pop up here that aren't trolls. Hopefully the new faces stay and chat it up with us after the release drops too.

I also know that once the new release drops I will break from the thread a little until I finish up several of my play throughs as I don't want actual spoilers to be posted and ruin my experience. Hopefully if people do decided to chat about it they use the spoiler features, but I doubt that will happen with everyone.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Changelog for Day 7 final (Day 7 0.7.7)
1200 new renders
11 new animations
New renders for some earlier scenes in day 7
Slight story changes to earlier scenes in day 7

Official release date:
September 26th (3pm EST)
Wow this game has animations?
Maybe he should skip them if they take too long to make.
I used to like animations in the beginning but as time flies, they are not worth it anymore. I just like the gameplay to continue and not have to watch those annoying animations ruin my gameplay all the time.

Unless we are talking beyond 3D animation, where you can actually see the sweat dripping from their glands, I guess you can say it's worth it, otherwise don't bother.
It saves time if you leave that out. More time for renders, whatever that means.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hi guys, I think I’m on day 3 or 4 in game but was curious if I passed on having a quickie with Rachel in the conference room at the beginning of the game, does that lock me out from getting together with her later in the game? So far it’s disappointing when she comes to visit and eventually stay with all of us but there’s no option to pursue anything with her.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Hi guys, I think I’m on day 3 or 4 in game but was curious if I passed on having a quickie with Rachel in the conference room at the beginning of the game, does that lock me out from getting together with her later in the game? So far it’s disappointing when she comes to visit and eventually stay with all of us but there’s no option to pursue anything with her.
Our local lurker LocoGringo78 spent days venturing through every game option and created a nice guide explaining what exactly you have to do to get what scene and option out of every character in the game. Before that he was known as Gringo78.
You can find the link on the first page :
Loco Guide.PNG

Have fun with the game. Tip, save often and replay even more ;)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
According to page 42(!) of the game guide compiled by LocoGringo78 and some of the regulars you'll have to wait till day 5 for there to be anything lewd and till day 7 for 'anything lewd' being actual sex.

Edit: Noooo… Kudos for Gringo78. :ROFLMAO:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I've got a conspiracy theory for you. Big Henchman's quoted name in-game is Gorg, but as I've determined through rigorous testing such as retinae scanning and pheomelanin analysis has led me to believe that he may in fact be a relative of Stacy. My theory is, that while it was previously believed that Gorg (Big Henchman) was Stacy's older brother, may in fact be her long-lost fraternal twin brother George who was abducted by the Cabal when they were five. The abduction was ordered by the Cabal's regional leader, Charles. This was done to ensure that the Cabal would have a suitable test subject for their super-soldier serum, and while it was not as effective as it was when MC was experimented on, it did provide George with accelerated muscle mass development. Charles is using WVM as an improved testing ground for the super-soldier program. George was given a massive strength boost, but did not develop a massive magnum dong or the agility that MC did. To ensure his sister Stacy's survival, George has been relegated to act as a bodyguard and henchman to Charles' heir apparent, Ryker.
Charles involved in some sort of super solider serum program is believable, not sure about Gorg tho..

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wait I have gone by that name here since day 1 I joined. Did you guys wipe my mind. Are the twins behind this? Is this pay back for some off comment I made. What is going on?

Reactions: ZoePen
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes