北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
I wanted to install the update 0.7.6 from the previous 0.7.4 on my android phone but it doesn't let me and says "App not installed"

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
I love it! Very good story, beautiful renders, some goofy faces you will love realy fast, choices that mather and some plot twists you can´t realy see comeing. Good work, keep being awesome, can´t wait for the update! <3

Edit: This game btw. is one of the top 10 I played so far. (And I played a lot of them.)

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Just played this game to the end and... holy crap.

Best harem story I've ever played. Time for ratings and reviews on all the ladies. In no particular order:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was extremely impressed with the content in this game, and it took me an entire night to play through all of it. Excellent writing and I definitely look forward to more.

You've earned yourself a fan Mr. Braindrop.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
I'm waiting for the spinoff where due to Covid-19 Harper accepts a job in the Congo (where polygamy is legal) and MC goes to live with her and Nat, have a giant wedding and star in the PBA (Pygmy Basketball Association) as the Marquee Player...

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I'm waiting for the spinoff where due to Covid-19 Harper accepts a job in the Congo (where polygamy is legal) and MC goes to live with her and Nat, have a giant wedding and star in the PBA (Pygmy Basketball Association) as the Marquee Player...
as long as azel jamie shauna and bailey are there and you are getting married to all of them i see no issue

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I love it! Very good story, beautiful renders, some goofy faces you will love realy fast, choices that mather and some plot twists you can´t realy see comeing. Good work, keep being awesome, can´t wait for the update! <3

Edit: This game btw. is one of the top 10 I played so far. (And I played a lot of them.)
Just played this game to the end and... holy crap.

Best harem story I've ever played. Time for ratings and reviews on all the ladies. In no particular order:

I was extremely impressed with the content in this game, and it took me an entire night to play through all of it. Excellent writing and I definitely look forward to more.

You've earned yourself a fan Mr. Braindrop.
Nice! If you want to drop these lines in the rating of the game, and rate it 5 stars, that would be even better, helps to improve the overall rating of the game which is honestly too low just because of some rage-filled trolls

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Super late to the party on this game, but I absolutely love it. I would say this is probably my favorite game at this point. I like how emotionally I am invested in the story and several characters. I feel the writing is great for these kinds of games and there is some many options. I am still kicking myself for passing over this game so many times in the past. I have played through the game up to the last update about 4 times in the past few days so I can focus only on the handful of girls I am really interested in. I am sure my opinions will change over time, but I wanted to keep the girls to a few and not everyone of them for now. There are several people I do not trust yet in this game and I still have a feeling a few of the people I trust are going to burn me in the long run.

I can't wait to see how this game plays out in the long run, and hopefully the creator keeps working on it and doesn't just stop like some other games.

On a side note can anyone recommend any games similar to this one, if so please message me the names. Looking for something else to play while I wait for the next update.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Super late to the party on this game, but I absolutely love it. I would say this is probably my favorite game at this point. I like how emotionally I am invested in the story and several characters. I feel the writing is great for these kinds of games and there is some many options. I am still kicking myself for passing over this game so many times in the past. I have played through the game up to the last update about 4 times in the past few days so I can focus only on the handful of girls I am really interested in. I am sure my opinions will change over time, but I wanted to keep the girls to a few and not everyone of them for now. There are several people I do not trust yet in this game and I still have a feeling a few of the people I trust are going to burn me in the long run.

I can't wait to see how this game plays out in the long run, and hopefully the creator keeps working on it and doesn't just stop like some other games.

On a side note can anyone recommend any games similar to this one, if so please message me the names. Looking for something else to play while I wait for the next update.
Welcome to the game!

As for your thoughts and theories

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
All you HEATHENS need to learn the name of the ONE TRUE GODDESS. And it's NOT teacher.

It's Veronica.

And there will come a day that all of you Heathens will worship at her feet, but untill that day comes I shall be here, brothers and sisters, to spread the Gospel of the One, the TRUE Majesty.

Veronica.
Sure...Sure they could do that. Or they can embrace the love of The Goddess Bailey who asks not that you grovel at her feet but only that you love her equally in return and in doing so shall....

and
Then finally be permitted to

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
First of all there's a distinct difference between Worship and Groveling.

Second, to each their own and if you would rather choke a skinny li'l bint than be worthy of a REAL woman, then by all means join the Cult of Scientology Bailey.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
You walk on very thin ice: Do not mess with the Cultists - unlike the Association of Lazy Developers, they can find you anywhere and punish you. [hiding in an anti-nuclear bunker] :eek:

sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
Sure...Sure they could do that. Or they can embrace the love of The Goddess Bailey who asks not that you grovel at her feet but only that you love her equally in return and in doing so shall....

and
Then finally be permitted to
Great scenes but as a photographer I could't help but notice the great difference in white balance between the first three renders and the last one. This is meant to be a constructive criticism to BD for his otherwise never enough praised game(y)(y)

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
Great scenes but as a photographer I could't help but notice the great difference in white balance between the first three renders and the last one. This is meant to be a constructive criticism to BD for his otherwise never enough praised game(y)(y)
Well I think that's because the last one is a totally different scene in a different location with presumably different lighting. So it would make sense that it looked different

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's not BD's fault it's mine cuz I used SS's from totally different scenes the first 3 SS I used were from the day 3 kitchen foreplay scene the final one is from day 6 in rachels office space which is better lit cuz the light are actually on

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes