Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I might have been more welcoming at the time but I was kinda having Holy War with Toesucker at the time which had me distracted :LOL:
I saw that and was looking at some of the other stuff on that same page. It is possible that your comment scared me as I went several pages and did not see anything further posted from me.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I don't want to scare anyone. I break out a few things here and there see what sticks and then move onto more of the content. Some stuff is way to early to share and others are so crazy that I am not sure if I can believe it myself.
I don't usually post here,just come here to read comment's and I believe people that come here to read your comments and Crypt angels post already have roll toilet paper with them,so just lay it out

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I saw that and was looking at some of the other stuff on that same page. It is possible that your comment scared me as I went several pages and did not see anything further posted from me.
I generally have that effect on people at first lol. Funny that now 5 months later we're basically inseparable

• Love
Reactions: Uncle Loco

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ok as the resident Stacy stalker here I have to jump in on this one. First off Willow was given to the state by her mother, she does not live in their childhood home. Willow also stated that she only sees their mom sometimes, as she was not a consistent paart of her life. As for Stacy it saddens me to say it but I feel she is going to end up as family at some point half-sister or cousin. Which would mean my redheaded goddess would be off the table for a lewd scene. I think I will be ok with that in the long run but devastated when that news actually drops. On a positive note at least it is clear she is not working for Ryker after this last update like people have teased me with in the past.
I saw her disappointment as "he doesn't have time for me now". She wanted Ethan to meet and talk to her mom/grandma. But now that's off the table for the foreseeable future.

Perhaps she may be in some way related but I don't see it (unless the dad was sleeping around and knocked up her mom or bio-mom has another confession to make).

I am a swirl of mixed emotions about this update...

Reactions: Dripping

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I saw her disappointment as "he doesn't have time for me now". She wanted Ethan to meet and talk to her mom/grandma. But now that's off the table for the foreseeable future.

Perhaps she may be in some way related but I don't see it (unless the dad was sleeping around and knocked up her mom or bio-mom has another confession to make).

I am a swirl of mixed emotions about this update...
This has nothing to do with the post itself but I'll never get used to you using the default name for the MC, not that it is a bad thing, okay now that this is out of my system; I can see both the first and second option, but I don't think Stacy is the type to be bothered because someone doesn't have time for her, and she didn't seem bothered until the MC dropped the Willow bomb, but we will see, there are many and I mean MANY possibilities.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This has nothing to do with the post itself but I'll never get used to you using the default name for the MC, not that it is a bad thing, okay now that this is out of my system; I can see both the first and second option, but I don't think Stacy is the type to be bothered because someone doesn't have time for her, and she didn't seem bothered until the MC dropped the Willow bomb, but we will see, there are many and I mean MANY possibilities.
LOL, I understand. I just find it easier to leave the name default. I actually find it annoying when the character doesn't have a default name.

Also, Willow has gone to the school for years but Stacy and Ethan are both freshman. Stacy isn't from the town (why would she be staying in a motel if she was?) but Willow is (she is a hometown girl who barely got into the school IIRC) so how much interaction could they have? So either it is that Stacy is related to Willow and now just found out that she is related to Ethan (and BD has cock blocked all the redhead lovers) or she was upset that Ethan didn't have time for her.

I really hope it is the latter.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I know I am not the only one who uses the default name for the MC so who else does? I kept it since it is the same name a an important person in my life and this game has several names that family members of my have as well.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I've said it before but if the game gives me the option,

I'm Strongcock. Dax Strongcock.

And yes, I prefer my Martinis like my girls.

Dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Stacy and Ethan are both freshman.
Not trying to take your post out of context but I only wanted to comment on this one part that is not a spoiler. While this is true don't forget Stacy was sent to the school a year early and she doesn't know why that happened. She still could be a younger sister, to them both. It could be that the mom or dad had a child with someone else and MC/Cedey barely saw that person. Oh Stacy please don't be related to the MC be your own person or a childhood friend maybe.

• Haha

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok people ask for what kind of random things are in my note pad. Is that a red heart there, what can that mean? Is this Hope another member of the Hearts for Hope group, or is it just an odd angle and that is Belle?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well fuck me...i did not fucking notice that....guess i was to busy ogling Tali....interesting...
ty for this :)

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes