bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wonder what happened to BrainDrop, I know that he had his fair share of bad luck, one thing after another, that was really shitty and sure he needed time to recover, but he went from releasing weekly to now, maybe once a month if we're lucky, hope he's doing better, and I knew that he wasn't going to keep it up of releasing weekly, nobody has done that before, he's a machine ;):p

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wonder what happened to BrainDrop, I know that he had his fair share of bad luck, one thing after another, that was really shitty and sure he needed time to recover, but he went from releasing weekly to now, maybe once a month if we're lucky, hope he's doing better, and I knew that he wasn't going to keep it up of releasing weekly, nobody has done that before, he's a machine ;):p
I think you answered your own question :) The things you said is what made him take longer between releases (unless I remember wrong) which of course was exactly what he should do ;)

Reactions: SerHawkes

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
BD appeared in the thread and no one thought to ask him how high the chances of a game release in the next two weeks. :(

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
BD appeared in the thread and no one thought to ask him how high the chances of a game release in the next two weeks. :(
The latest news is somewere after 25 dec and before the year ends possibly

So BD still has a few more days

And if not there will be a release in the first half of januari

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Yeah shit was rough for most of the year but I'm in the best place mentally and physically that I've ever been in now.
There'll be two releases a month starting in January and they'll both be 200-ish renders long. So 400-450 a month.

The reason for the lack of updates this month is that I've been building up a buffer of renders to help with work-life balancing and to help me be consistent again, which is the ultimate goal. I have weekly posts on patreon where I talk about these sorts of things so if you're ever curious about how I'm doing those are good to check on.
p.s. you don't capitalize the d in Braindrop. :giggle:

100% 30th/31st

Holding out until the end of the month as some family is in town until the 30th and I don't want to worry about any potential issues with the release or having to help people since I'll be starting to release a form of "update" patches that only have the new content. So I'm going to be spending as much time as possible with family while they're here before locking in to any of that. I hope that's understandable.

There is a slight chance still that I may hold off until Jan 1st, this is only if I do go ahead and decide to pause my pledges again. But as it stands right now I don't intend to pause. I just don't like the feeling of despite working all month, I've still been relatively quiet.

The weekly post (Mind drop) will be up tomorrow morning and it'll have more info on this. But it's absolutely going to be one of those three days.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Possibly. Then again, you'd skipped the whole edge game and the fact that sweet Mabel is related to the Vs and is a total voyeur. :3
We already knew Mabel was related to the V's before the last update. It's one of the first things she told us when we first met her several updates back, she literally says "I'm your teachers cousin" and veronica is our only teacher.

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Wow you keep improving, nice :)

Define flake? Damien was a piece of shit flake. Katie is a wacky flake to me. So how is Mabel a flake? Not denying it, just trying to understand your meaning before I voice my opinion either way...
She tells MC one thing and does another. She is cavalier about her job when she interrupts MC & Willow.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah something felt off about Mabel to me. Her actions in the last update did not feel right at all. I am probably over reacting to it, but I have not played that scene again since the update dropped (only did 2 play throughs instead of my normal 4-8 for that update). I felt she was a tease but took things too far and then backed out with some goofy story that did not fit to her teasing nature. Then she throws a friend at the MC out of almost no where as well who just happened to be at the school. I think that if you come in a say your body is a temple you would treat your friends bodies the same way, but hey that is just me. I am sure over time I will come to accept Mabel for who she really is, but so far it feels like she is 2 different people. Again just my feeling and it has been one of two things I have complained about in the game. I know we are all entitled to express our opinions and no one else has to agree with me and I don't need anyone else to agree with me on this one.

Sorry I know I said I would drop this subject a while back, but since others have been talking about Mabel I thought I would toss in my 2 cents as well.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Yeah something felt off about Mabel to me. Her actions in the last update did not feel right at all. I am probably over reacting to it, but I have not played that scene again since the update dropped (only did 2 play throughs instead of my normal 4-8 for that update). I felt she was a tease but took things too far and then backed out with some goofy story that did not fit to her teasing nature. Then she throws a friend at the MC out of almost no where as well who just happened to be at the school. I think that if you come in a say your body is a temple you would treat your friends bodies the same way, but hey that is just me. I am sure over time I will come to accept Mabel for who she really is, but so far it feels like she is 2 different people. Again just my feeling and it has been one of two things I have complained about in the game. I know we are all entitled to express our opinions and no one else has to agree with me and I don't need anyone else to agree with me on this one.

Sorry I know I said I would drop this subject a while back, but since others have been talking about Mabel I thought I would toss in my 2 cents as well.
Her behavior is recent update made me start a new game to avoid her.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Her behavior is recent update made me start a new game to avoid her.
I was tempted to do the same thing, but since I have a redhead fetish it was really hard to do that. For now I have decided to not change anything, but if her character starts to get on my nerves more I will go back and take the other choice. Like I said it felt off, but maybe her attitude will change or I will get used to it. I don't want to put her in the avoid category like Tia and Katie are in now, or in the I want to add but something feels off like Jasmine is in either.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

As with a lot of things that have happened, all of the information isn't present and things obviously aren't that cut and dry. There will be further info on this in Day 9 where she explains herself a bit.
I don't want to call it an overreaction as I don't want to minimize your emotions but all I will do is say let it play out. :)

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
BD, I wasn't complaining about the story. I was trying to pick up any foreshadowing.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I was tempted to do the same thing, but since I have a redhead fetish it was really hard to do that. For now I have decided to not change anything, but if her character starts to get on my nerves more I will go back and take the other choice. Like I said it felt off, but maybe her attitude will change or I will get used to it. I don't want to put her in the avoid category like Tia and Katie are in now, or in the I want to add but something feels off like Jasmine is in either.
how do you feel about Aubrey, now shes suddenly at the house walking around in her underwear inviting the MC and Cedey to be in a music video 1st time she meets them also part of the heart cult

Reactions: Call190Now

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It seems odd that after saying they were taking some of the load off the MC, Veronica turns around and give the MC a social work "to do list". She isn't helping.
I think that is a help, he is just a go with the flow type fellow and that ends up with him being spent and overly taxed. Structure will do him well.

Back to Mabel I can see how you came to those feelings of flakeyness but I can't say I share them.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Aubrey man she is beautiful hope we can interact with her some more ...

If not its fine too since we already have a army to supply us with every need :giggle:

But out of all the rainbow girls Aubrey made me the most interested look wise so far

Well and Yuki if i remember that name right ? she not bad either :giggle:

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I think that is a help, he is just a go with the flow type fellow and that ends up with him being spent and overly taxed. Structure will do him well.

Back to Mabel I can see how you came to those feelings of flakeyness but I can't say I share them.

I still believe there are foxes in the henhouse not yet revealed in the narrative is all I meant. Some characters are written to be disliked wouldn't you say.

Reactions: Plaguerave
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes