Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
She may try to attack MC (Without thinking - just rage, anger, confusion, sadness etc.) but the girls will probably hold her back / intervene
Or the MC will hug'er as a hugger as he is and she will scream hit him crying etc etc
Damn i would like to see that Millie charge to MC screaming the girls ready to intervene and MC hug her and try to calm her
Good thinking OfficiallyGames

Reactions: Call190Now

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Or the MC will hug'er as a hugger as he is and she will scream hit him crying etc etc
Damn i would like to see that Millie charge to MC screaming the girls ready to intervene and MC hug her and try to calm her
I don't think you've ever got into hugging distance of a woman that hates you and wants to hurt you.

I shall remind you that your weakest point is dangling out in the open for all to reach and a swift knee is all it would take.

Never hug an angry woman, you are making yourself a victim.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Coz once he hugs her she could just break down crying, causing the girls to join the hug as well. She might even apologize but still not completely on board with the harem yet so needed time. MC being the kind guy he is might even offer her to stay at the house (at least the party) so she can meet everyone and hear stories about how great MC is.

Reactions: Vile_Mage

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Coz once he hugs her she could just break down crying, causing the girls to join the hug as well. She might even apologize but still not completely on board with the harem yet so needed time. MC being the kind guy he is might even offer her to stay at the house (at least the party) so she can meet everyone and hear stories about how great MC is.
I thought something like that and then Avaron1974 destroy my thought.
ahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think you've ever got into hugging distance of a woman that hates you and wants to hurt you.

I shall remind you that your weakest point is dangling out in the open for all to reach and a swift knee is all it would take.

Never hug an angry woman, you are making yourself a victim.
Or go to sleep in same bed as a woman that is still angry with you, even if she said differently and for some reasons has quite the nightmare that night so you have bruises when you wake up. Women can be every bit as mean or sneaky as males or even worse. :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Or go to sleep in same bed as a woman that is still angry with you, even if she said differently and for some reasons has quite the nightmare that night so you have bruises when you wake up. Women can be every bit as mean or sneaky as males or even worse. :p
Yeah, we're weird as fuck.

"Everything is fine" is code for "nothing is fine but i'm not going to tell you what is wrong, you should be able to guess".

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, we're weird as fuck.

"Everything is fine" is code for "nothing is fine but i'm not going to tell you what is wrong, you should be able to guess".
Yeah I learned that the hard way years and years ago. Just as I tend to make clear nowadays that I am not a masochist and one time can be an accident, but second time it is really one to many. :p

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Few years ago, I was about 16 or 17. I had a girlfriend who was freakishly possessive and jealous. Couldn't hang out with friends (both male and female) unless she was there holding onto me, went through my texts. And if I fucked up (like stopping to talk to a friend (female) on the street and I give her a simple goodbye 1 second hug) boy, would I know about it... That's all in the past now though, my friends realized something was up (think they may have seen the bruises and scars, can't remember) and she ended up getting arrested, went to court and now idk where the fuck she is and I don't care as long as she isn't near me.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone got any Millie predictions?
Ok this is how I would do the scene. I have nothing to back this up but here we go:

I think that Millie is going to try to force the Jamie and Liz to leave. She might get angry and start yelling at the MC or the girls to go. I feel that Belle or Rachael will have to intervene to get her to calm down. Jamie and Liz are going to get upset one of them will say something that will make Millie even more upset. The MC will ask the girls if they want to go with the mother indicating that he won't stop them if they want to go, they both run up to the MC and hug him begging him to not make them go with Millie. He will ask them to go inside while he continues to talk with Millie. The conversation will continue to go poorly as Millie will try to force her way into the house. The MC will continue to try to get her to calm down and tell her if she can't she will have to leave. At some point the MC will explain that he loves Jamie and intends to Marry her and to have children with her. He will tell her that he will take care of her and will never let anything bad happen to her. I don't think he will try to explain the relationships he has with the other girls though. I do find it possible the Cedar or Azel come out to try to calm the situation down as well.

Millie at some point will look defeated but calm down. The MC will arrange another meeting with Millie for the next day to talk more calmly. She agrees, and hesitantly leaves. Jamie rushes back into the garage after Millie leaves in tears. We find out that she was listening to the conversation the whole time (similar to what Belle and Rachael did with Damien). She will tell him that she loves her, they both go up stairs to a room a fuck like animals finally brining the edging thing to an end. After that she tells the MC she is late and here is where the update ends.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ok this is how I would do the scene. I have nothing to back this up but here we go:

I think that Millie is going to try to force the Jamie and Liz to leave. She might get angry and start yelling at the MC or the girls to go. I feel that Belle or Rachael will have to intervene to get her to calm down. Jamie and Liz are going to get upset one of them will say something that will make Millie even more upset. The MC will ask the girls if they want to go with the mother indicating that he won't stop them if they want to go, they both run up to the MC and hug him begging him to not make them go with Millie. He will ask them to go inside while he continues to talk with Millie. The conversation will continue to go poorly as Millie will try to force her way into the house. The MC will continue to try to get her to calm down and tell her if she can't she will have to leave. At some point the MC will explain that he loves Jamie and intends to Marry her and to have children with her. He will tell her that he will take care of her and will never let anything bad happen to her. I don't think he will try to explain the relationships he has with the other girls though. I do find it possible the Cedar or Azel come out to try to calm the situation down as well.

Millie at some point will look defeated but calm down. The MC will arrange another meeting with Millie for the next day to talk more calmly. She agrees, and hesitantly leaves. Jamie rushes back into the garage after Millie leaves in tears. We find out that she was listening to the conversation the whole time (similar to what Belle and Rachael did with Damien). She will tell him that she loves her, they both go up stairs to a room a fuck like animals finally brining the edging thing to an end. After that she tells the MC she is late and here is where the update ends.
Definitely possible; especially about MC telling Millie how much he loves Jamie (and fucking like rabbits :ROFLMAO: ;) )

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If the first scenario I laid out does not work, I would love to see something funny happen like every girl he is in a relationship show up during the conversation to give him a hug and a kiss on their way to the pool party. Like a clown car where, but more of a hug/kiss parade of all those beautiful women including Cedar and Azel on this since he is a sister kisser and a mother kisser (Thanks for that Tali). Not sure if humor will solve the problem but it is clear you guys want no more drama.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If the first scenario I laid out does not work, I would love to see something funny happen like every girl he is in a relationship show up during the conversation to give him a hug and a kiss on their way to the pool party. Like a clown car where, but more of a hug/kiss parade of all those beautiful women including Cedar and Azel on this since he is a sister kisser and a mother kisser (Thanks for that Tali). Not sure if humor will solve the problem but it is clear you guys want no more drama.
*All girls kiss and hug him*
Millie: You fucking man whore

issue28

May 17, 2020
I for one think the MC had enough drama for one week. In 1 week this guy moved to a new city, started a poly relationship, was the victim of a failed kidnapping, found out his dad was an asshole, found his sister, was the victim of agravated assault and jailed... I am quite amazed he is still sane after all that happening in 1 week. I mean this amount of stuff happens to a person in a lifetime not a week. I think he really deserves a break from all the heavy drama stuff for a while. Time for some feel good weeks. My 2 cents.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes