Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Sex or story? What the hell are you talking about? The story is a gem....in 9 days we see and learn things that in other novels they will take the whole story until the end...sex or story really? Sex<Story and that's the truth...9 days and we haven't seen anything yet

PS. The sex is the spicy flavor to the game ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Loved the update. Great use of tying up some ends. One giant complaint though. That piece of shit back again lying and taking up time away from the important things of the vn.

I mean there wasn't even an option to ignore his request to be heard or atleast to spit on the mother fucker. I feel the mc could of used willa to help the mom without soiling the screen with that bastards face being shown and forcing us to listen to his bullshit...

Besides that one thing I truly enjoyed the update. Yes the cliffhanger sucks but I feel it was a good one atleast.

Loved also seeing you show love to two other great devs and of course the berserker nod :)

Looking forward to more as always

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Looks like the Dev realized that he was producing too many sex scenes too early on and decided to try to use more build up to the scenes.

The problem is that this game's appeal is instant gratification and having multiple women throw themselves at you, I doubt most players even remember half of the names of the characters in this game, how are we supposed to care about their backstory?
I remember every name.They are not that hard.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Okay...so thats twice in less than a day I have been assumed as the WVM game dev. I just wanna remind people or let people know who are new to F95 that the "game developer" badge i have is coz im a game dev in general not a dev of this specific game. Braindrop is the dev of WVM, an amazing one which I honestly look upto. I have 2 games, both of which are abandoned due to PC died. Just a little reminder. I understand that im the only game dev who is most active on this thread (basically on it 24/7) but just remember BD (Braindrop) is the sole dev of WVM.

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Great work. I don't understand how this is not featured on the main page.

I've never read a wish-fulfillment story that was so positive. The characters are fleshed out exactly as much as they need to be for their role in the story, and while it is saccharine, I wish I could see everyone in to be as good at their core as Braindrop writes them.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Great work. I don't understand how this is not featured on the main page.

I've never read a wish-fulfillment story that was so positive. The characters are fleshed out exactly as much as they need to be for their role in the story, and while it is saccharine, I wish I could see everyone in to be as good at their core as Braindrop writes them.
If you mean the slider banner on top of the homepage, WVM was there some time ago. It's a feature intended for less-known games https://f95zone.to/threads/featured-games-slider.20804/

If you mean the weighted rating filter in the Latest Updates section, well, that would be a long discussion

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Getting an error when trying to load my game o_O I don't know why this is happening, but I REALLY don't wanna start all the way from the beginning again!

This is the third or fourth time I've had to do this with WVM and honestly it's frustrating now

Last edited:

encaitar

Feb 10, 2018
Okay, I was so triggered by the pacing of the game that I had to write a full review talking about it, but I still gotta know, am I the only one really bothered about how much happens in a day in this game? Like bruh, I get exhausted thinking about how much shit the MC does when he's a literal top athlete and a college student
No. I'm on the same boat. The days just feel really crammed together. I like the story and the visuals are very good(girls are all so hot), but the pacing is just insane.

I feel like we could be 3 weeks into the story with the same scenes and it would feel more natural.

Reactions: YoloCrayolo21

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I personally hope the pacing doesn't change. There is hundreds of slow burn vns to enjoy. This one doesn't need to be made into a clone of them!
He's not asking for a slow-burn vn, just that the same content could be told in more in-game days. We'd have the same content as of now but instead of Day9 we'd be in Day14

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
He's not asking for a slow-burn vn, just that the same content could be told in more in-game days. We'd have the same content as of now but instead of Day9 we'd be in Day14
At this rate is speculated to be 5 years approximately for the story to be told. Slowing it down more would add years. No thanks. Just my opinion

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Who thinks that BD is afraid that the krypt Angel is going to lose control of the BESERKER?

Then the BESERKER will start going on an uncontrollable F95 forum rampage. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
BB: I'm much better trained than that thank very fucking much... BUT if you really wanna see me lose it that badly.... then feel free to keep talking about me like I'm some rabid dog Daddy keeps in his back yard :devilish:

Honestly I'd say it's the opposite..... If he didn't believe I have complete control of her he wouldn't have had the balls to straight up cockblock my Bailey time to have a fucking heart to heart with that whiny piece of shit Damien. Triggering me that hard is just asking for me to let both of The Twins off the leash and have them paint the walls with the blood of anyone that crossed their path :p

SB: Well anyone but Uncle Loco he gets a pass of course :giggle:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I made a little cheating Mod for the game (so far the most used game variables can be changed) and added some music tracks which can be played with a kind of jukebox. Link to the Mod page here.

Reactions: haooni

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I love the game. Has a good take on storytelling, although fast paced, it is well covered.
Now, I do have some beef with the latest release. Why was it so short?
I saw how many renders went into this, so it isn't in any way less, but it feels like I'm waiting for the next book of a critically acclaimed series. BD - be faster! *Shakes Fist*

• Angry
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I love the game. Has a good take on storytelling, although fast paced, it is well covered.
Now, I do have some beef with the latest release. Why was it so short?
I saw how many renders went into this, so it isn't in any way less, but it feels like I'm waiting for the next book of a critically acclaimed series. BD - be faster! *Shakes Fist*
Its "short" coz BD is making updates every 2 weeks (round about) (next update next week tho on 28th) and considering hes just come out from such a bad year for him, the fact that hes giving us updates this often ,compared to most devs who takes months, is incredible and isnt something that should be complained about. Also remember to not click as fast, take time to read everything.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes