Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
LocoGringo78 Just my 2 cent on the eta thing, I like it a lot and am pretty greatful for the effort you put in it.
In the end its an estimate so not written in stone.
When I come here on the day befor a release is estimated, I always look for a post from you and know "Whelp, have to wait another week" or if schedule is still on track.
So I'd say keep it as is.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's really sad people are complaining about a few day delay due to a medical reason. Can't we look at the bright side and see we are going to get almost 100 extra renders due to delay. This does not include the rework to the Bailey scene either. It's not like the developer is milking his patreons for money, BD paused donations and will pause again if he misses the deadline.

I get we all want to play the update, but a few extra days is not a big deal. I am willing to wait to see all these beautiful characters in swim suits. Let's just hang in there and be happy it is a few days not months.
thank you for the update my friend :)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wow seems like Loco messed up the bracket. Apparently the Nurse should've been a 1 seed. :ROFLMAO:
bracket seeding was based on the last tier list 32 of the top 33 characters went into one of the groups. I tried to keep the groups that made sense, so there was no exact science to it. The old nurse was rank 51 of 51 so she did not make the cut.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
bracket seeding was based on the last tier list 32 of the top 33 characters went into one of the groups. I tried to keep the groups that made sense, so there was no exact science to it. The old nurse was rank 51 of 51 so she did not make the cut.
Damn so she just missed out :LOL:

Always next year!

Last edited:

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Sad to see so many people neglecting our one true love, but it is what it is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dirk220

Jan 3, 2018
So no kinkshame here, it all lies in the eye of the beholder or how do they say.
I had definitly two passes and a third future one to come,
I htink first came Katie, not that she's not sexy, but the moment she walked into the office all alarm bells started ringing.
And in the end, wasn't it two times koitus interuptus?
Second was the nurse, sorry guys, but not my cup of tea.
same goes for red, I prefer Carly on that front.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes