ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I would like to interject with some context. Around June 2019, Patreon carried out a purge of adult content featuring incest and non-consensual content; WVM hit F95zone in August of the same year. It is likely that BD, as someone brand new to the adult gaming industry, began the writing of WVM unaware of the prohibition on 'taboo' content.

It is entirely possible that the week 1 re-write will reflect this. I'm happy to wait since the alternative is to pile even more BS on Braindrop which he doesn't need right now.
don't think that would apply to WVM tho .. no incest involved ... other than kissing your adoptive mom .. and sister .. would kissing be considered incest with Patreon ?

Reactions: NotTheReal16

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I hope not, that seems way too petty
it is Patreon trying to get Paypal and MasterCard(i believe) working on their site, so yeas, the definition of petty

edit: not that i don't understand, but to solve this people would need to complain to those companies.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I would like to interject with some context. Around June 2019, Patreon carried out a purge of adult content featuring incest and non-consensual content; WVM hit F95zone in August of the same year. It is likely that BD, as someone brand new to the adult gaming industry, began the writing of WVM unaware of the prohibition on 'taboo' content.

It is entirely possible that the week 1 re-write will reflect this. I'm happy to wait since the alternative is to pile even more BS on Braindrop which he doesn't need right now.
WVM has no incest or non-consensual content, so no.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
i was just curious .... cause i had heard Patreon was coming down hard on the Dev's ... and thought i ask about the kissing of families
I know plenty of people that give pecks on their family members as a sign of affection without having incestuous relationships, so i dont think so

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
To clarify, the original intention was for Azel to be a romancable character before the Patreon's crackdown on incest (prior to the lewdgamer interview it was said every female character in the game would be romancable) but, once it became clear that any kind of familial relationship would fall foul of the terms of use, that had to change. By that point however, too much time had been spent on building the potential romance between MC and Azel in a way that can't be fixed with a simple patch.
yeah, the only solution I can see would be a patch that add's a path with the incest like literally put an if patch statement that gives a menu, allowing you to pursue that relationship, which would be a lot of work, but still a possibility, this is something that I saw in other games.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
To clarify, the original intention was for Azel to be a romancable character before the Patreon's crackdown on incest (prior to the lewdpixels interview it was said every female character in the game would be romancable) but, once it became clear that any kind of familial relationship would fall foul of the terms of use, that had to change. By that point however, too much time had been spent on building the potential romance between MC and Azel in a way that can't be fixed with a simple patch.
To clarify, the original comment that i replied to said something about Week 1 release (which will happen AFTER Day 7 is released) having changes because of those Patreon rules, which is simply not true, since CURRENTLY, before the Week 1 release, WVM already has no incest of non-consensual content

Reactions: NotTheReal16

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I know, I wrote that comment and I was addressing the issue that, while it is true that there is no incest in the game at this point, there is the build towards it, most notably the first conversation with Rachel

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the time this was written I suspect BD didn't know about Patreon's rules regarding incest and thought this level of relationship would be fine. He now knows better but this dialogue remains in the game as a tease for something that will never come; I suggested that these teases might be removed or altered.
BD is doing some re writing isn't he for the F shauna path? so maybe he will alter these scenes as well while he is doing that. I personally hope that someone can patch the game to have Azel content and to be a part of the Harem but if it never happens then it's a strong enough game with plenty of other beautiful women to not be such a big loss :)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I know, I wrote that comment and I was addressing the issue that, while it is true that there is no incest in the game at this point, there is the build towards it, most notably the first conversation with Rachel

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the time this was written I suspect BD didn't know about Patreon's rules regarding incest and thought this level of relationship would be fine. He now knows better but this dialogue remains in the game as a tease for something that will never come; I suggested that these teases might be removed or altered.
I didnt remember that dialog.

Maybe it gets removed, but i think it isnt the main motivation for the week 1 release, since it really doesnt affect much.

I think the main motivation is giving Female Shauna better background

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
That and getting people to stop bitching about Nat's hair :ROFLMAO:
People are bitching about Nat?

How dare them, i love Nat....

I do think there was some bitching about the MC cock being too big in some of the scenes, i think that might be reworked too

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
People are bitching about Nat?

How dare them, i love Nat....

I do think there was some bitching about the MC cock being too big in some of the scenes, i think that might be reworked too
Dunno if he'll bother making nat's hair consistent cuz unlike the over night dick shrink and the Mighty Moprhin Emiko Nat's hair change actually got an explanation written into the plot when it happened plus it's not like it would end the debate since a lot of people will remember it regardless and still pine over the change it just means no new voices would be added.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just curious has anyone heard from BD since his last post on his Patreon? Is he posting in the private discord? I figured we would have heard something from him by now. More concerned about him over the update.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Just curious has anyone heard from BD since his last post on his Patreon? Is he posting in the private discord? I figured we would have heard something from him by now. More concerned about him over the update.
He isn't there now and rolling back the chat log it appears he hasn't been for almost a week

• Sad
Reactions: LN1982
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes