csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
He did assault the MC, assault with a weapon (not sure if that counts as a deadly weapon or not) attempted kidnapping damage to private property, rigging sporting events, illegal gambling just to name a few. I think if he gets jail time it will be plenty to keep him there for a long time.
What if he turned States Evidence in return for immunity?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if that would be the case it would take several months for it .. seeing how so many got badly hurt when your mom hit them into a wall ... and i do mean into :ROFLMAO:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Like ImperialD said a trial would take months so even if he did he would likely still be out of the picture for a while. Cuz they'd almost certainly have him in protective custody as a witness. I wouldn't see him going witness as an act of redemption tho I'd see it as just saving his own ass.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Like ImperialD said a trial would take months so even if he did he would likely still be out of the picture for a while. Cuz they'd almost certainly have him in protective custody as a witness. I wouldn't see him going witness as an act of redemption tho I'd see it as just saving his own ass.
I'm talking about Ryker, there is no redemption, I was simply pointing out he could weasel out of Jail time.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm talking about Ryker, there is no redemption, I was simply pointing out he could weasel out of Jail time.
whoops lol my bad.....like I said not fully awake yet so brain not work good :)

to yer point tho I don't think he's part of some bigger mob connected grand scheme where turning states would help him. To me he just comes off as an entitled rich kid trying to play gangsta so I think it's all on him

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
whoops lol my bad.....like I said not fully awake yet so brain not work good :)

to yer point tho I don't think he's part some some bigger mob connected grand scheme where turning states would help him. To me he just comes off as an entitled rich kid trying to play gangsta so I think it's all on him
I hope so. I don't really want this game to turn into Mafia IV: NBA Jam Edition.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
this game is basketball focused? are you sure, cuz iv seen like 3 scenes where they throw a ball and its ALWAYS interrupted lol
I don't understand why people are complaining about not seeing a basketball game still. We are on day 8, there is practice every day in the game, and to be honest I would rather have the content with the girls and story over more basketball and practice. Plus we barely have a team at this point.

I mean seriously do you want the developer to make more renders on basketball and less on lewd content and story?

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I don't understand why people are complaining about not seeing a basketball game still. We are on day 8, there is practice every day in the game, and to be honest I would rather have the content with the girls and story over more basketball and practice. Plus we barely have a team at this point.

I mean seriously do you want the developer to make more renders on basketball and less on lewd content and story?
More Herper and Nat is always fine

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Hey Braindrop take care friend, you & those close to you. Take your vitamins like Hulk Hogan said :LOL:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thoughts and questions on the story. (If i missed any pre-existing story details please excuse me LocoGringo78 :LOL:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think the likelihood of some of the girls staying with MC after college would be?

Right now I'm comfortable saying I can see Jamie and Shauna being in for the long haul.

What about the others? Where do you guys think they would fall on a scale of 1-10? 1 being it's just a college fling, and 10 being ride-or-die.
What I think about After-College & MC in Pro League. Let's say the pro team is in the same city/close area near WVM campus. So no drastic moving for MC and all the girls. I imagine the girls falling into two categories.
* Girls living with MC permanently. Girls living under the same roof as MC, go wherever he goes.
* Guaranteed: Jamie, Shauna, Elizabeth, Azel, Willow, Rachael (maybe have a takeaway spot for "business" with MC :sneaky:).​
* Likely: Natalie (in-between MC & her mom/Harper's place), Bailey, Stacy, Jasmine (manager close by).​
* Girls with their own place to live, but not far away from MC. They visits MC’s place and MC visit their place regularly. Staying and Sleeping over nights at each others' place.
* Guaranteed: The Clients (Anna, Keyana & Brittany, Eden, etc.), Veronica, Vanessa, Mabel, Harper.​
* Likely: Kimmy, Zoe, Katie, Tia, Moon, Ruby, Penelope, Emiko, Rainn, Carly, Mackenzie, Alexis, Skye.​

Reactions: Call190Now

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

ofc the answer is going to be lewd content and story but on the other hand the synopsys is about a basketball player...so it's not really surprising to see people asking about basketball

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Don_t_compare_me_with_Stark_It_s_a_thing_with_me_Stark_is.gif

or at least it woulda been one second but I spent 10 minutes trying to find this gif in my collection....point is as usual i was gonna say more or less the same thing as you :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Yes, I actually want more basketball and less lewd content... The basketball is part of the story, it is the reason he is there, it is the reason he knows all of these people, and it is the reason he is in the situation he is in.

In addition the lewd content is great but I don't want to see so many more women continuing to be added. The more women the less time we get with each woman. I want more sexy time and story with Jamie, Shauna, Bailey, Zoe, Liz, Stacy, Rachel, and the established members of the family/harem. Continual addition of more women means that we see less lewd time and story with the characters I love.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, I actually want more basketball and less lewd content... The basketball is part of the story, it is the reason he is there, it is the reason he knows all of these people, and it is the reason he is in the situation he is in.

In addition the lewd content is great but I don't want to see so many more women continuing to be added. The more women the less time we get with each woman. I want more sexy time and story with Jamie, Shauna, Bailey, Zoe, Liz, Stacy, Rachel, and the established members of the family/harem. Continual addition of more women means that we see less lewd time and story with the characters I love.
yeah wtf i wanna watch basketball dammit .... hhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha sorry i just can't do that .. i was just to hard to resist ... i love this game and wouldn't change a thing .. well maybe have every babe i cum into contact with .. oh i meant to say i fuck .. get knocked up and having them walking the halls of WVM all with baby bumps .... :love:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

Yep.

Edit: Also more Bro-time with Skye, Ayden and the gang.

K18 said:
* So, what's the year/grade of the other college girls at WVM?
* Is anybody a senior or is anybody close to finishing their major/last courses? If so, will they graduate by the time MC is a Pro Player?
Girls already attending WVM before MC:
* Jasmine, Zoe, and Bailey - All cheered for a winless WVM the previous season.
* Rainn - her and Baily past as roommates.
* Kimmy - had lived in the 1st house/green house before it was given to MC.
* Willow - she's older, familiar with people like Lauren (as a patient) and what's-his-name.
First Years/Freshmen:
* Emiko - when MC first talk to her, she tells him that she's a first year along with being nervous about class and mean girls based on rumors.
* Stacy - stated as a freshman during MC first meeting with her.
Rest of the College Girls (I can't recall anything specific, but i'd assume the rest were already at WVM before MC, seeing how they're more familiar with the WVM campus surroundings):
* Moon, Tia, Carly, Natalie (maybe a freshman), Ruby, Penelope, Mackenzie.
I wondered about this myself, but keep in mind I'm not from the US and I have no idea how colleges work in your neck of the woods. If those girls were all at WVM for at least one schoolyear, how did they end up in Veronica's introductory "Communications" class? Is it like an elective you can choose in your second year? Is that a thing in the US?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have 0.00 interest in basketball. In fact that is what kept me from trying the vn for so long.

For the record I have 0.00 interest in college, high school, any sport...etc
They are just settings and backdrops to me

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes