Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
But I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you for the 2000 pages! And as it's been pointed out to me, WVM is now the 13th most "liked" game on f95! As well, we've just cracked into the 1st page of most viewed.
And we're still in the top 10 pages of weighted rating but we don't have to talk about that one. :LUL:
I see you avoid mentioning the worst rating, it's on page 269 of "name"

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok all I am starting this a day earlier than planned but I want to make sure everything is working and there are no issues. Here is round 1 of WVM March Madness. You can only vote once so make sure you choose wisely. There are 4 brackets with 4 matches per bracket. No I am not changing the order I don't care how hard some of the first round match-ups are each group has been broken up into groups that make sense. House Rules is the group that lives with the MC, WVM Staff/Reports is actual staff and reporters, WVM Students, Team MC these are characters that make up the MC personal team/clients/others.

Round 1: Feb 21st - Feb 28th
Voting is closed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Round 2: Voting Closed

Round 3: Closed

Round 4: Closed

Round 5: Closed

Champion: Natalie

Voting is opened now until until February 28th for the first round. Round 2 will start on March 1st and end on March 7. Round 3 will start on March 8th and end on March 14th. Round 4 will start on March 15th and end on March 21st. Round 5 the final match will begin on March 22nd and end on March 28th. The over all winner will be announced on March 28th.

Good luck and let the Madness begin.

WVM_March_Madness_Bracket_Week_3.png

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ok all I am starting this a day earlier than planned but I want to make sure everything is working and there are no issues. Here is round 1 of WVM March Madness. You can only vote once so make sure you choose wisely. There are 4 brackets with 4 matches per bracket. No I am not changing the order I don't care how hard some of the first round match-ups are each group has been broken up into groups that make sense. House Rules is the group that lives with the MC, WVM Staff/Reports is actual staff and reporters, WVM Students, Team MC these are characters that make up the MC personal team/clients/others.

Round 2: Not open yet

Round 3: Not open yet

Round 4: Not open yet

Round 5: Not open yet

Champion: Not decided yet

Voting is opened now until until February 28th for the first round. Round 2 will start on March 1st and end on March 7. Round 3 will start on March 8th and end on March 14th. Round 4 will start on March 15th and end on March 21st. Round 5 the final match will begin on March 22nd and end on March 28th. The over all winner will be announced on March 29th.

View attachment 1047521
Annnddddd....done. Cant wait to see how this works out.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Voting is opened now until until February 28th for the first round. Round 2 will start on March 1st and end on March 7. Round 3 will start on March 8th and end on March 14th. Round 4 will start on March 15th and end on March 21st. Round 5 the final match will begin on March 22nd and end on March 28th. The over all winner will be announced on March 29th.

View attachment 1047521
Wonder how close some of those match-up will be. Be interesting if a tie happened with quite a few.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

View attachment 1047521
Voted, just went with my instincts and first thought, was not even so hard that way if some votes might have been surprising to others based on rankings and even one or two surprised me even.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

View attachment 1047521
done, super excited to see this play out

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Done. Thank you LocoGringo78.
I can Not wait to see this unfold :)

P.s. I love how easy it was to participate! :)
Thanks this is something I have been messing around with since December. So far it is working very nicely I have quite a few results already. Most results are exactly how I expected them to be. Some are complete blow-outs so far and others are so close it could go either way.

Don't ask for early results they will all be posted once I close the polls and get the next round ready.

Get your votes in and don't forget to promote your favorites as they move to the next round.

#Team Stacy #Team Jamie

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Thanks this is something I have been messing around with since December. So far it is working very nicely I have quite a few results already. Most results are exactly how I expected them to be. Some are complete blow-outs so far and others are so close it could go either way.

Don't ask for early results they will all be posted once I close the polls and get the next round ready.

Get your votes in and don't forget to promote your favorites as they move to the next round.

#Team Stacy #Team Jamie
what does the winner get, everyone has to worship her like the goddess she... i mean the winner she is :oops::oops::whistle:#TeamBailey

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018

#Team Stacy #Team Jamie
I'm refusing to vote I care about them all equally!!! I don't feel like making this the hunger games of WVM.:p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes