LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Should be sometime this week as it got delayed due to BD having issues with his eyes.
Have we heard an update on his eyes since he posted about them giving him problems? Eye problems are no fun.

Obligatory comment about wanting more Stacy content to ensure post is on topic. :cool:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Wow seems like Loco messed up the bracket. Apparently the Nurse should've been a 1 seed. :ROFLMAO:
Nah. Loco didn't mess up.
We all know that you can't put Old Nurse in the tourny it's unfair to the youngins.

Now if we had a senior cup then she should be in there.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Mind Drop #16 (03/23/2021)

Yo, a bit of a weird mind drop this week. If you missed my other post I've been dealing with some issue with my eyes. I had originally planned to have a long mind drop where I talked about my perspective on the update schedule change and some other cool stuff but since I can only look at a screen for a few minutes at a time I'll save that for next week when I'm hopefully feeling better.
I'll update on my eyes down below but first the normal mind drop structure.

Game / dev related stuff:
- Turns out you need working eyes to be a game dev.

- Update will be out ASAP but it will be a few more days. No exact timeline as I had honestly hoped my eyes would be back to normal by now. Check out the earlier post to see why the update isn't ready yet.

- Due to the additional days I'll pull another homie move and bump the update to 600 renders mainly because I feel shitty about this situation, especially since it was easily avoidable. (The pause for April is still a thing if things take any longer

Renders made this prior week:
(Since my eyes were fucked for almost all of last week I didn't get to render much. But I did have some animations already made that I've been rendering through)
New - 24 renders and 4 animations
Week 1 redo - 10 renders and 7 animations

Personal related stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poll: Which of the current or former cheerleaders do you think could beat the rest of the cheerleaders in a fist fight?
Emiko
Zoe
Natalie
Elizabeth
Bailey
Jasmine

Last edited:

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020

Yo, a bit of a weird mind drop this week. If you missed my other post I've been dealing with some issue with my eyes. I had originally planned to have a long mind drop where I talked about my perspective on the update schedule change and some other cool stuff but since I can only look at a screen for a few minutes at a time I'll save that for next week when I'm hopefully feeling better.

- Update will be out ASAP but it will be a few more days. No exact timeline as I had honestly hoped my eyes would be back to normal by now. Check out the earlier post to see why the update isn't ready yet.

- Due to the additional days I'll pull another homie move and bump the update to 600 renders mainly because I feel shitty about this situation, especially since it was easily avoidable. (The pause for April is still a thing if things take any longer

(Since my eyes were fucked for almost all of last week I didn't get to render much. But I did have some animations already made that I've been rendering through)

Personal related stuff:

Poll: Which of the current or former cheerleaders do you think could beat the rest of the cheerleaders in a fist fight?
Emiko
Zoe
Natalie
Elizabeth
Bailey
Jasmine
Damn, I do hope it will get better very soon for him.... Anyway, still have to be patient, health comes first and I’d pick Jasmine for the poll :LOL:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017

Personal related stuff:

Emiko
Zoe
Natalie
Elizabeth
Bailey
Jasmine
So estimation on release I'm gonna probably say end the week is a maybe, though ya never know with this sort of thing. Hope he does what he says and takes a break with his eyes and gets better. Still, good to hear from him and a possible bulstering of more content.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Emiko
Zoe
Natalie
Elizabeth
Bailey
Jasmine
The correct but perhaps surprising answer is Emiko. Sorry for the spoiler but it's time for the truth to be out there. Emiko is secretly a fucking NINJA! The only reason Willow was able to hit her was because Emiko, thanks to her ninja skills, was already aware that Willow was the MC's sister and didn't want to blow her ninja secret by slapping her around. :cool:

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I use a big magnifying glass to read the texts.
My eyes been bothering me ever since I finished school and started working night shifts for over 20 years.
Mainly cause I only sleep 3 or 4 hours or less.
You need at least 8 to have a 20/20 vision or else everything looks blurry.
Anyway a magnify glass is what I use to solve my problem.
I hope those updates are released soon..
This one will be the 3rd, I still need one more to play.
I need at least 2GB update to enjoy it.
I've been this strong to wait this long, what's another 2 updates, right?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Harp beat Shauna? :oops: Oh well, my team is eliminated, but it was to be expected that Rachael had no chance of winning. Reaching the semi finals is a good result for that. Guess I will change my sig for that final week then.

As for BD's (Get well soon and don't strain your eyes!) question I'd give the fist fight to Zoe as she seems to have that certain mean streak for it. If it were a wrestling match, Elizabeth without a doubt. Just like suffering a real life Viper Bomb you wouldn't get up if Liz did that to you.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Emiko
Zoe
Natalie
Elizabeth
Bailey
Jasmine
Before I get to the poll, even though I know BD won't see it here for the time being - Get better BD! Take whatever time you need for that!

The question is really hard, though. Based on physique, it'd probably be Zoe or Jasmine. Elizabeth has a kind of berserker rage side to her, though, that could be a factor. I could see Bailey being supper scrappy, and one of those tiny people who just never stay down. I can't see Natalie being overly tough, and Emiko's personality suggests she wouldn't be much of a fighter, but who knows?

Based entirely on what we know about the girls *right now* I think I'll go with Jasmine. On top of being really fit, I feel like she'd know how to throw a punch.

Reactions: armion82

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I talked about this somewhere else but found it very interesting that one of the current patreon polls is missing 2 key people from the choices for the next nude renders for Pareons of BD. Both Stacy and Natalie were missing and I wonder if that was done on purpose since normally they are both on the list. I hope it means that we maybe finally progressing further with Both Natalie and Stacy in the next update or two.

Also the FAQ has been updated with new information on the next release. I have updated an eta to late March based on said information as well. He needs his eyes to be working to make these updates, and his health comes first. Happy to see we are getting another larger update, but concerned for BD and his health.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
After this release, (if he's that close to finishing it) he should take a break to take care of his health and recover.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes