Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I understand there are some issues with the game guide. In this game there are 2 main paths and a sub path for each. I looked at a few different ways to put the guide together and just landed on the path per character instead. I did that so you could easily determine if there is content for the character you are interested in.

There are some characters that are tied to actions that are not related to that character. For example if you don't take up having sex with Rachael you miss out on Alexis. Also if you don't except Rachael's business offer you miss out on several girls.

Also people are picky on who they want to purse as well so there isn't a clear way to write up a day by day action plan for multiple paths without it getting even more confusing.

Sorry if the guide is confusing, in my opinion it is way better than the original guide.

Jun 11, 2020
There's no need for WT man, it's mainly do it/not do it choices when it comes to hooking up with the girls.
Just do what you want, find the girls you like, there's plenty of them. TBH, this is one of few harem games that I like, and I like it because of the characters.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
I must be old...
I remember when game guides used to suck instead of complaining people just made a better one.

Seeing as there's no better one from the chorus of complaints the guide must be doing something right.
Yeah, weeding out the people who don't read all the comments about how all the decisions are straight forward. There are no hidden variables linked to decisions that will haunt you later.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
As its own name states, it's a guide, not a walkthrough. A guide to know the girls in the game (especially useful when you have like 50+ girls) and how you get their lewd content, if any. The game itself doesn't need a proper walkthrough, choices don't really matter in the big scheme of things so that 'per-girl' approach is probably the most suitable way to know who is who and how can you bang her

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There are only a few choices that matter to open up paths for certain girls as of the current release. They don't have any known negative impacts but the do open or close certain paths to get to certain girls.

I made the guide for fun so if anyone wants to build a walkthrough to replace it by all means go ahead I can't stop you from making it.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I don't know. To me it is pretty obvious which choices lead to the best chance with the girl. I don't remember anything in WVM that is tricky or mysterious. There are some minor path diferences, and I agree the thing with Jasmine is a little subtle, but everything else is pretty clear, and even with Jasmine it is only a minor change and you don't miss much either way.

Thanks all for making a game guide, but I've never felt the need to look at it myself for WVM. The only thing I really need is the character sheet, because I have always been bad with names, and there is no way I can remember the names of all 50+ girls if I don't see them all the time.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I mean, the guide say it itself. To quote:

" Technically this guide is not needed as most girls give you the option of basically yes or no (or as the old guide says you want sum fuk Yes or No). "

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
WVM Day to Day Walkthrough

So I've written a 'Day to Day Walkthrough' for WVM. This walkthrough is written to get the most girls with a harem ending in mind (For both 'Cheating' and 'Loyal' paths) PM if there are any errors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough v0.9.5 (PDF Walkthrough)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
WVM Day to Day Walkthrough

So I've written a 'Day to Day Walkthrough' for WVM. This walkthrough is written to get the most girls with a harem ending in mind (For both 'Cheating' and 'Loyal' paths) PM if there are any errors.

I also wrote this so some people would stop complaining.

Walkthrough v0.9.4 (PDF Walkthrough)
Mega
I appreciate the effort posters like you and LocoGringo78 put into these on your spare time for us. The sad and miserable love to complain so I doubt that stops but it it's a nice thought. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had to read a post 3 times to make sure I was reading it right.....

Someone deleted the game because they didn't understand a walkthrough for a game that is basically "pick yes to fuck, pick no to not fuck"....

I .... have no words for that.

I would never call someone dumb, the mods don't like it when I do that however I accept no responsibility for any thought I would have.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Someone deleted the game because they didn't understand a walkthrough for a game that is basically "pick yes to fuck, pick no to not fuck"....
Actually, he didn't delete the game because he didn't undestand the guide, he complained because he didn't understand the guide. Then he did understand the guide and saw all the girls that the guide says don't have sex scenes yet and concluded the game doesn't have a lot of content.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Funny dudes and dudesses - why? Why you feed this dull creatures each times? You understand, they just troll byte you? There are magic button "Ignore", use it! ;) Or are you afraid that the moderators will be left without unnecessary work and start to cry? Don't - they are big boys\girls\%name it%. They will survive. I was moderator on toxic game forum, i know it.

OfficiallyGames - professionl work (y) designer detected, but yellow-green must be replaced to red - more readable.

3.70 star(s) 631 Votes