Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Every healthy relationship is healthy being daring all the time - so keep darering all the fun into your every day interactions!
Azel is killing me with all these kisses, why you have to do this dev:cry:
Practice makes puRRRRRfect for the times it does actually matter more than the love .. .when it goes to lust and beyound.
Get prepared!
Game oN!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
With so many characters (enough for several games alone), I fear the game burn the candle in both end and will eventually fizzle out... :unsure:

I'm all for story and such in these games, but with so many characters, they just keep drown in each other and character development and depth seems hard to achieve.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Like you said .. we got enough to have a rerun just for this or that babe ... then be off to another game .. then come back ..
With so many characters (enough for several games alone), I fear the game burn the candle in both end and will eventually fizzle out... :unsure:

I'm all for story and such in these games, but with so many characters, they just keep drown in each other and character development and depth seems hard to achieve.
This game should never get old.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
azel should should just be called his landlady, and the mc's mom should be called his old landlady, and his sister should called his old roommate to satisfy the crazy fuckers at patreon. no need to cut out lewd content. some crazy fucker can just release dialogue restoring the real relationships in the game.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
But isn't that what WVM is actually pointing towards? Long kisses with mom and little hints towards other things...It's been there since second update. You look at preview pics and mom right there
let's ignore that BD has stated a couple of times that there will be no incest content...but sure ...let's go with your logic ..not a reply from the actual dev.
EDIT :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But isn't that what WVM is actually pointing towards? Long kisses with mom and little hints towards other things...It's been there since second update. You look at preview pics and mom right there
Sigh, there will be no incest in this game.......

• Sad
Reactions: jackkane

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep it healthy .. this is how boys get the inkling to kiss their babes too ... they learn from mother.
azel should should just be called his landlady, and the mc's mom should be called his old landlady, and his sister should called his old roommate to satisfy the crazy fuckers at patreon. no need to cut out lewd content. some crazy fucker can just release dialogue restoring the real relationships in the game.
The affection you are able to show to your mom breeds ten fold more affection
when you are able to LAY IT ON your babes.
Game oN!

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Game is good, the story is wholesome but the MC is way too perfect for my taste. I want to know the MC's face that makes all those girls to fall in love with him.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Game is good, the story is wholesome but the MC is way too perfect for my taste. I want to know the MC's face that makes all those girls to fall in love with him.
Unkind answer for the girls is his face looks like a USD 1.000 note. :p Remember it is not only his face, but also athletic body, fame and celebrity, very likely to become a millionaire in near future and then add fact he has great looking girlfriends and an interesting character that is open and helpful and a little bad boy vibe as well.

Now that should work on women from those wanting a fairytale prince up to every gold digger out there. So no wonder he is swimming in offers. :p

Basically he has been setup to be a fantasy figure for every female if she is into men. He is almost a Boy Band on his own. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Call190Now

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Unkind answer for the girls is his face looks like a USD 1.000 note. :p Remember it is not only his face, but also athletic body, fame and celebrity, very likely to become a millionaire in near future and then add fact he has great looking girlfriends and an interesting character that is open and helpful and a little bad boy vibe as well.

Now that should work on women from those wanting a fairytale prince up to every gold digger out there. So no wonder he is swimming in offers. :p

Basically he has been setup to be a fantasy figure for every female if she is into men. He is almost a Boy Band on his own. :ROFLMAO:
yeah .. i like my answer better :p

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
this is an easy answer .. i just look in a mirror and think DAM i still got it ;)
haha, well if i do what you do, his face will look like a woman.

haha yes, I see what you mean. He's just too perfect.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes