RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Humm what if the MC was to make a mold of his dick to be turned into a dildo. Then he could give it to his family members as a gift and maybe watch them bang themselves with it. While staying 6 foot away of course.(if it's good enough for corona virus it's good enough for patreon incest rules?) Maybe that would satisfy the mother fucker crowd? Ohh who am I kidding of course it wouldn't satisfy them.

Jun 11, 2020
Stacy is at the top of my list, like, if I don't get that soon, I might just quit this game. And then I'll become one of the bitchy people on this forum demanding "mom takes." Believe that? I'll tell you another one.

• Love
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Humm what if the MC was to make a mold of his dick to be turned into a dildo. Then he could give it to his family members as a gift and maybe watch them bang themselves with it. While staying 6 foot away of course.(if it's good enough for corona virus it's good enough for patreon incest rules?) Maybe that would satisfy the mother fucker crowd? Ohh who am I kidding of course it wouldn't satisfy them.
So the same thing as happened in Sisterly Lust?

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
BD said the update should be in the latter half of april, it should be 1000+ renders, concluding day 9.
yeaa saw that now, but im starting to wonder now how many days it will be, i almost hope we get more days but idk less content i guess in them, feels like almost to much is happening at times, ofc it depends on how many chicks you're fucking, maybe, haven't really gone the non-cheating path to see. but all i hope is there will be more content for bailey and some for kimmy soon

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
yeaa saw that now, but im starting to wonder now how many days it will be, i almost hope we get more days but idk less content i guess in them, feels like almost to much is happening at times, ofc it depends on how many chicks you're fucking, maybe, haven't really gone the non-cheating path to see. but all i hope is there will be more content for bailey and some for kimmy soon
Well, think about this... (1) We need to educate ourselves to do a search for the update, review the last 30-50 pages of forum posting, and/or go to BD's Patreon page to get some update when the next update (2) BD has been set back with multiple personal life issues, he seem to be focusing on them better at this moment.

For myself, I just sit back and wait. I am not in any hurry for the next update for number of reason(s):

(1) BD does a good job with each release updates with very little bugs/errors in WVM.
(2) BD is one man crew, that does it all, so this is 100% of his own project.
(3) BD does well providing updates to the Patreon subscribers and some of the subscriber may relay the message to this forum.
(4) BD had quite a number of personal life issues to address, he had done reasonably well managing them while providing great update, should be glad that were very little or no half-ass job updates.

Overall, I rather be surprise on his next update what his story will be and and which characters will be address to and etc. I am aware that each of us may have preference on certain characters. I rather see how the whole story goes and see how each day goes for WVM and main character.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Easy, easy, they say there are going to be 1000 new reders. They are going to continue trolling with his sister and his two mothers and wasting reders on that but it doesn't matter, there are going to be many renders, so many renders ....

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes