SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
yeah, I've always bene overly annoyed with how much she calls MC Brubru, especially with them being in college.
Like, deadass, it literally makes me cringe. Like I get like one or two like right after discovering each other sure. But EVERY ENCOUNTER?! -Shivers- I'd offer my services as spell checker and such if BD wants someone to go over them. Still caught ones from earlier builds that are still there.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Like, deadass, it literally makes me cringe. Like I get like one or two like right after discovering each other sure. But EVERY ENCOUNTER?! -Shivers- I'd offer my services as spell checker and such if BD wants someone to go over them. Still caught ones from earlier builds that are still there.
Oh yeah, as I said as I was editing the post you replied too, I legit just speed click through their dialogue now because it's literally every other sentence that we hear "Brubru" and "Cece". Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy this game, and enjoy most aspects, but I feel like mc and Cedar need to chill out with that, because yeah, I 100% agree with you on how cringy their dialogue is.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
Did the android port is working for anyone?
Because for me it's show that it can't be installed.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
What an awesome update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All in all, a lot of big and wholesome moments, despite all the unfortunate (and fortunate) things that happened to BD, this absolutely delivered.
Can't wait for more, but if you happen to be hanging around here, keep taking care of yourself and your family first BD :)

loreol

Aug 20, 2017
Hello!! Guys i'm new here, is ther a way of just downloading the new update or do I have to download the whole game again?

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Oh man, been so long, always pleased to see an update, and thank goodness to whomever created the Character Sheet. I had to refer to it often as a reminder. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: Sanaa Star

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Just replace it with Onii-chan, obviously
Knowing my own macivellian mind... I have number of names I go with.

I vote for bro, because it works in the same context, but is far less cringe inducing and at least feels more like something a college student would say to their sibling or friend.
Bro would be solid and simple. Daddy thou? :LUL:

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Just adding in my tid bit.

Now, this was definitely worth the wait.

Nothing else to say, nothing else can be said. Error's in script and all... Worth it, totally freaking worth it!

EDITING FOR SIDE NOTE:

Congratulations to BD on the newest release of WVM. Especially with everything else he has going on personally. Awesome work buddy! Talk about setting the bar high for the rest of us ;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 633 Votes