Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
oh it clearly DOES need an update :D So if anyone is willing to do that, feel free ;) One of the biggest laughs, at least for me, was the announcement of 52 updates in 52 weeks xD . it only took what? 3 weeks? 4? till the first delays. Ahhhh. good ol times. glad we´re back to the old BD and his broken promises. At least that´s a constant

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Let's all face the reality that we have a better chance getting struck by lightening or winning the lottery than getting an update from this Dev. Remember we were supposed to get a big update last year that pushed back over and over again. Then we got small chunks of that update and promises of 52 updates coming. And now silence again.

• Sad
Reactions: _Maou_
Sep 16, 2019
I wasn't going to write a comment about it anymore since the dev has been trying to release some content after a long drought with bs excuses, but i will say it again. bd doing weekly updates was another bd than today. he was going with his passion, without satisfy any expectancies and enjoying making the passion project, so an amateur.

Now that the dev has gone professional, he still can't handle it properly even after nearly 2 years. I'm saying it again: the idea of weekly updates is ridiculous. How can you believe in it? You start it with a buffer and spend it in just 3 weeks. What was your expectations anyway? After that, you become anxious without a buffer and still set deadlines, once again following the foolish notion of weekly updates.

People don't want the developer to rush themselves and burn out. They want a professional developer who respects his work and the audience. Stop giving people false hopes and making promises like an idiot. Do your job well in order to maintain a happy community and ensure a healthy mental state.

ffs people waiting badik with passion even with 9-12 month interval. you must rebuild the trust thats for sure but this is the worst way man.

good luck.

edit: After a point, I stopped the general discussion and addressed the developer directly. Not a native eng speaker, it is what it is, sorry for that.

Last edited:

millie69

Mar 8, 2020
Come on now, BD is a thief who takes money from ppl and doesn't give 2 shits about them.

when he said he was going to do 52 releases in 52 weeks, coming from 1 release in the previous year I knew it wasn't going to happen, and let's face it, he failed to keep at it in may, when we got only 4 releases (including the monthly) in 5 weeks, and then june with only 2 releases and now july with no releases...

this thief is excellent at making excuses... after all he writes an AVN "for a living"

Squidgoggle

Dec 29, 2022
„Went through just about every obstacle…“

sure, bud :whistle::coffee:

can’t wait for the full excuse. Anyone able to post it here? Don‘t rly give 2 shits about the update. His excuses are better content than this game could ever be:ROFLMAO:
What excuse?

"Went through just about every obstacle possible to get this out. I'm very sorry it took this long but here it is!

I've decided to go ahead and make this the monthly release, it doesn't have a very clean ending but I'm not too sure how far I want to take the next update so it may end a little rougher.

As always with these harder releases, there is a possibilty that there are bugs and issues. Please report anything you find to the discord!"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 10] [Braindrop]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes