Squidgoggle

Dec 29, 2022
„Went through just about every obstacle…“

sure, bud :whistle::coffee:

can’t wait for the full excuse. Anyone able to post it here? Don‘t rly give 2 shits about the update. His excuses are better content than this game could ever be:ROFLMAO:
What excuse?

"Went through just about every obstacle possible to get this out. I'm very sorry it took this long but here it is!

I've decided to go ahead and make this the monthly release, it doesn't have a very clean ending but I'm not too sure how far I want to take the next update so it may end a little rougher.

As always with these harder releases, there is a possibilty that there are bugs and issues. Please report anything you find to the discord!"

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 10] [Braindrop]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I just started the game. What did I miss about the dev? Don't want to continue it if it's not worth it.
Game's actually great. Dev is just super flaky and makes too many promises. BD took a year and a half long hiatus from updates and when he came back promised weekly updates, which didn't last whatsoever.
Atm even though it's less than what was promised the game is getting decent amounts of content for the time waited, but I think a lot of people are expecting him to drop off again at some point.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Is this game near completion? any guess when it will be completed update frequency wise?
Nowhere near unless the dev abandons the original vision. It was originally on a 5-7 year plan, but progress stalled massively from the first year's pace. In addition to that, the first season is also supposed to be reworked, so that's additional dev time on top of the originally planned story.

Reactions: AlphaBit

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Nowhere near unless the dev abandons the original vision. It was originally on a 5-7 year plan, but progress stalled massively from the first year's pace. In addition to that, the first season is also supposed to be reworked, so that's additional dev time on top of the originally planned story.
Well seems like I have to play it as it is I am one of those who only play games when they are complete but seems like I have to make an acception for this one.
So how much content so far?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
This guy must have a monster GPU. Nearly all of those latest scenes would have caused my computer to explode.

I have said it before, any update with Sauna in it is a complete success! Fuck yes, Rachael!

Reactions: CircaAD

fishbulb123

Sep 3, 2020
I just started the game. What did I miss about the dev? Don't want to continue it if it's not worth it.
Nothing much. There are just a lot of forum Karens here. When he started he did smaller updates that were turned out quicker. People complained. So he started doing a lot bigger updates that were of course less frequent. People complained. He's recently gone back to doing shorter more frequent updates. People will complain.
Play the game. It's worth it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689775573651.png
We make it to this heavenly achievement in the span of a week.
MC is visiting the workplace of his care giver, that woman is a pamper girls kind a boss.
There is very much incentive for MC to stick around the girls that he got,
precisely through moving, his experience of loosing his family from a young age,
he is not prepared to let go of the women he has in his life.
It makes me cringe a little that the dev seems to have given all the girls duck-lips... They used to have variety but now all seem to be the same.
And the ass, hips, and thighs on Jamie... This is before she gets pregnant. That girl is gonna be huge after the baby. That shit will never be the same.
There is careful consideration to why MC is clingy as in not giving up on the girls.
The incentive is amplified by the fact that his new boss and the oganisation as a whole
is set up as all girls, geared to support girls get some sort of a job and have girls be
in a mostly girls environment so they have someone akin to them
where they could speak their regrets, their troubles to.

Reactions: CircaAD

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Well seems like I have to play it as it is I am one of those who only play games when they are complete but seems like I have to make an acception for this one.
So how much content so far?
There is Hrs of content. You won't be sorry. As has been mentioned, BD is doing a redo of the first week (season 1) making the timeline more realistic. Stretching it from 1 week with neverending days to a more realistic 31 day timeline. Week one stops here screenshot0001.png . I would suggest saving at this point. All updates after this follow the new timeline. The only difference is the day listed and a few character interactions that won't make sense until the redo comes out but nothing to confusing that you might feel lost.

You can join his patreon for as little as $1 and get access to his Discord. Where he is very active. I think it is worth a dollar to interact with the "real" WVM community. You can always cancel your membership after that but I don't think you will. I've been playing sinse early 2021 and know the real reason for the hiatus but won't get into it here. Play the game and check out the community, You won't be sorry...

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
This guy must have a monster GPU. Nearly all of those latest scenes would have caused my computer to explode.

I have said it before, any update with Sauna in it is a complete success! Fuck yes, Rachael!
As far as I know, He has 3 and yes they are top tier rigs. He's having an electrician add 2 dedicated circuits in his "computer room/office" if that gives you a clue to his setup. And yes I'm jealous as hell. :giggle:

• Wow
Reactions: Nurikabe
3.70 star(s) 636 Votes