Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Dev Report #22 (September 23rd, 2023)

Yo!

Another weekend, another report.
Sadly new report images are not ready yet, though I'm confident this will be the final report before they are.

Work on the update is ongoing and constant.
In the report, there's two sets of numbers for both the renders and animations. The first number is additional new renders and animations, the second is the number of renders and animations that have been remade or altered this week.
(Side note, some of the animations I made in this update were the hardest I've ever had to make but I think they were worth it in the end.)

I do apologize for the update not being out yet, work has gone well but just haven't been able to finish things out yet though I'm hopeful to reach that point in the next handful of days. On the plus side, the longer it takes the longer the update will be.
I fully intend and expect to finish all of my goals for September but things have not gone at all how I imagined they would.
I've been working my ass off but due to everything I'm just gonna do what I feel is right at this point and commit to pausing pledges for October.
I won't be taking any time off or anything in October, I'm just not happy with my lack of delivering content to the people that support me and grant me the life that I'm lucky to have.

But anyway, update will be in a few days and is closer to 600 renders in length and 19 animations.
I don't plan on adding any more content at this point. (Skip the rest of this paragraph if you don't want to see a short list of some of the events in this update, though I didn't include any hard spoilers) This update will feature introductions with the rainbow girls. (Though the update doesn't focus much on them, their focus time comes in the future with the photoshoot if you chose that route.), the introductions to a few future clients and a few rich women, a small party on the yacht, a scene finalizing the details of the sex tape with Eden featuring Hannah, a phone call back home with Kimmy and Zoe, and a little bit of time back at the resort.

Sadly I don't have anything else to add at this point, so I'm going to get back to work.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care.
Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!

BleachIT

Apr 26, 2021
" the longer it takes the longer the update will be " so u dont have any goal ? meaning your past 3 statements as to when the update releases were made up? so u just work on more/new content and when u feel like it u release it ? or are u lying ? im sorry im not native to english can someone explain to me if I understand it wrong.

Feb 29, 2020
" the longer it takes the longer the update will be " so u dont have any goal ? meaning your past 3 statements as to when the update releases were made up? so u just work on more/new content and when u feel like it u release it ? or are u lying ? im sorry im not native to english can someone explain to me if I understand it wrong.
You hit the nail on the head, he has no goals and he's a liar, and he's been doing this for two years straight or more. From time to time he releases updates to avoid losing Patreons that fund him.

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
The original update wasn't supposed to be as long as it will be when it releases. This update will be the full florida trip. That's what it seems to be at least. That was not the original idea. The original plan was for the first day in florida. He means the long he takes, the bigger the update. He's working on more since he's taking longer. That's what he means.

BleachIT

Apr 26, 2021
Ah ok thank u for clearing that up for me ;D, but.. why ? Isnt it better to release something u are not 100% happy with or u think isnt enough and keep the deadline and risk making a few people mad than it is to throw all plans overboard wich will most likely anger waaaay more people ? And if its about himself not being happy in his "artistic" mind why give deadlines or dates at all?. it all seems so random to me as if hes changing his opinion every minute

Reactions: VOYEUR

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Ah ok thank u for clearing that up for me ;D, but.. why ? Isnt it better to release something u are not 100% happy with or u think isnt enough and keep the deadline and risk making a few people mad than it is to throw all plans overboard wich will most likely anger waaaay more people ? And if its about himself not being happy in his "artistic" mind why give deadlines or dates at all?. it all seems so random to me as if hes changing his opinion every minute
Ah, the sweet innocence of someone unfamiliar with BD. I was like you once, sweet summer child.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I suppose getting shauna to let me thrust her body for her while she holds her own dick is but one small step on the 10 year road to getting spit roast by shauna and penelope

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
I personally prefer for any dev to put out things they enjoy rather than release it and not be happy with it. I understand sometimes it means a delay here and there but I rather them enjoy it because if they dont, they're going to want to do redo it anyways. Now, in this case, im glad we are gonna get the full florida trip rather than another 10 minute update. The issue that people have with this dev is that he promised 52 updates in 52 weeks. That was a long ass time ago. Each update takes like 2 months from what ive seen. I havent been here on this thread too long but people don"t like like dev because he over promises and then keeps delaying on said promises.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I personally prefer for any dev to put out things they enjoy rather than release it and not be happy with it. I understand sometimes it means a delay here and there but I rather them enjoy it because if they dont, they're going to want to do redo it anyways. Now, in this case, im glad we are gonna get the full florida trip rather than another 10 minute update. The issue that people have with this dev is that he promised 52 updates in 52 weeks. That was a long ass time ago. Each update takes like 2 months from what ive seen. I havent been here on this thread too long but people don"t like like dev because he over promises and then keeps delaying on said promises.
The red flags are the number of delays since the last release and a big one is the lack of any preview images from the update. BD has been "working non-stop the last few weeks", yet doesn't have anything to actually show for it?

Hopefully the
update will be in a few days
as stated. But I'd look at the football schedule first before expecting anything... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Anyone ever notices how he always addresses things that got mentioned in here? Like „the life he‘s living“ for example? Or that he went to watch football instead of working on the update?
I already noticed that in the last couple of excusedrops. He seems to love reading this thread and build his excuses around those topics. Classic scammer strategy.
But hey, he paused his pledges for the month cuz last month he still made more money than any of us combined. Doesn‘t hurt him anyways :ROFLMAO:

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
im glad we are gonna get the full florida trip
It looks like you didn't read the after the small spoiler warning. We only get the boat event and a little bit of time at the resort. There will be the spa day, the meeting with the dealer lady (your aunt i guess) and the date with jasmine. thats all i can remember at the moment but i pretty sure florida won't be finished this year

Reactions: xtrema

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
It looks like you didn't read the after the small spoiler warning. We only get the boat event and a little bit of time at the resort. There will be the spa day, the meeting with the dealer lady (your aunt i guess) and the date with jasmine. thats all i can remember at the moment but i pretty sure florida won't be finished this year
Im pretty sure he said in some other update he would do the entire florida trip. If he did I would not be shocked if that wont happen but hey, if it does, it does.

Jun 26, 2023
I won't add any more complaints as well, you guys arleady stated the legit issues. When I saw he had posted something, I was hoping it was the upate. Oh well. I will just check later on in the week.

Feb 29, 2020
Excusedrop conning people for over 2 years close to 3. Last time they forgive him for 52 weeks 52 update but after less than 2 months again flat tire.

Then usual tricycle. Missing deadlines, nonstop excuses and false promises. Then R E P E A T

That's is the Brainshit.
And in an interview he gave to the website LewdPixels, he said that WVM would take 4 to 6 years to be made, the game was released in 2019, the interview was in 2020, would anyone bet on him being able to finish WVM in 2024, 2025 or 2026 at this current rate of development? MC didn't even officially debut in college basketball. :KEK:

Oct 19, 2020
And in an interview he gave to the website LewdPixels, he said that WVM would take 4 to 6 years to be made, the game was released in 2019, the interview was in 2020, would anyone bet on him being able to finish WVM in 2024, 2025 or 2026 at this current rate of development? MC didn't even officially debut in college basketball. :KEK:

You're coming few years behind mate. It was designed to 5 year project but he's extended to 10 years on this year or last year can't remember correctly.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes